As i have mentioned elsewhere on the forum, my cousin messed up my Key2 i loaned him for a few days. I believe he flashed ABO927 using an autoloader without double checking compatibility. Now its stuck on bootloader and my secondary phone has died so i need this back on its feet.. Mine is a dual sim model from india. Fastboot getvar all yields the following:

hlos-sig-tag:india
    subvariant:india
    variant:dsglobal
    prd:PRD-63828-031
    bb_bc_version:ABO927

What can i do now? i have tried the mobile upgrade tool and it just tells me the latest version is already installed... HELP! I have a bunch of work meetings tomorrow and this phone is indispensable for the work i need to do...
    02-04-19 02:22 PM
    As i have mentioned elsewhere on the forum, my cousin messed up my Key2 i loaned him for a few days. I believe he flashed ABO927 using an autoloader without double checking compatibility. Now its stuck on bootloader and my secondary phone has died so i need this back on its feet.. Mine is a dual sim model from india. Fastboot getvar all yields the following:

hlos-sig-tag:india
    subvariant:india
    variant:dsglobal
    prd:PRD-63828-031
    bb_bc_version:ABO927

What can i do now? i have tried the mobile upgrade tool and it just tells me the latest version is already installed... HELP! I have a bunch of work meetings tomorrow and this phone is indispensable for the work i need to do...
    Not sure how he even got that to load at all - even partially.

The Indian model cannot use a universal autoloader - it has a unique OS branch just to itself.

The latest is ABN088.

Let me make some enquiries....
    Crusader03, ga5im and BigAl_BB9900 like this.
    02-04-19 02:27 PM
    That would be truly awesome! Thanks in advance
    02-05-19 03:00 AM
    I can give you ABN088 confirmed working on India here that someone else has used. The latest ABO patch, however, I haven't been able to find any production signatures for it. The link here should get him back up at least on ABN088. https://mega.nz/#!jmxHHAhC!XByWJR1A1...D-Do-AXxB6eRGU
    ga5im likes this.
    02-05-19 07:11 AM
    I can give you ABN088 confirmed working on India here that someone else has used. The latest ABO patch, however, I haven't been able to find any production signatures for it. The link here should get him back up at least on ABN088. https://mega.nz/#!jmxHHAhC!XByWJR1A1...D-Do-AXxB6eRGU
    That's the latest for his device anyway. All good!
    jcrutchvt2010 and ga5im like this.
    02-05-19 07:16 AM
    That's the latest for his device anyway. All good!
    excellent hope it helps @ga5im
    ga5im likes this.
    02-05-19 07:19 AM
    I am downloading as i type, hopefully it gets it back up and running.. Will post success or failure when i finish flashing the autoloader. Thanks!
    jcrutchvt2010 likes this.
    02-06-19 04:03 AM
    YES! SHE IS ALIVE! Thanks so much everyone. The autoloader worked. You have made my day. Again, thanks. You can bet my cousin is never touching my Key2, ever!

Have an awesome day!
    Summer_Moon and jcrutchvt2010 like this.
    02-06-19 04:37 AM
    YES! SHE IS ALIVE! Thanks so much everyone. The autoloader worked. You have made my day. Again, thanks. You can bet my cousin is never touching my Key2, ever!

Have an awesome day!
    Don't stifle the tech enthusiast of your cousin!!!! Just get him his own Key2 to be able to learn on :P
    Bob80220 likes this.
    02-06-19 07:06 AM