I'm not sure whats going on but I can't get my Bluetooth to turn on.. I go to the settings, toggle the button, says turning bluetooth on, then nothing.

It was working fine and then just stopped I guess? Haven't been able to get it back on for like a week and a bit now.

I've tried going into Bluetooth under the System Apps and deleted the data/cache, for stopping it, restarting the phone, etc... nothing seems to want to get it back on.

Anyone got any suggestions?
    03-02-24 08:54 PM
    I'm not sure whats going on but I can't get my Bluetooth to turn on.. I go to the settings, toggle the button, says turning bluetooth on, then nothing.

It was working fine and then just stopped I guess? Haven't been able to get it back on for like a week and a bit now.

I've tried going into Bluetooth under the System Apps and deleted the data/cache, for stopping it, restarting the phone, etc... nothing seems to want to get it back on.

For someone to assist, you'll most likely need to provide the variant/PRD of your Key2.
    03-03-24 09:31 AM

Could be a hardware failure.

You could try reloading the OS to rule software out.
    03-03-24 12:56 PM
    This was my last resort... Didnt want to wipe the phone to then also find out its a hardware problem too...

Really wish there was something more in depth into Android you could do
    03-03-24 02:06 PM
    Could there an app for testing it I wonder. Something like BlackBerry Virtual Expert.
    03-03-24 05:43 PM
    This was my last resort... Didnt want to wipe the phone to then also find out its a hardware problem too...

Really wish there was something more in depth into Android you could do
    Finally got a chance to backup what I needed and wipe the phone.. Sure enough the bluetooth is working again... stupid software
    03-16-24 06:50 PM
    Finally got a chance to backup what I needed and wipe the phone.. Sure enough the bluetooth is working again... stupid software
    It’s good you managed to get it working.
    03-17-24 06:23 AM