Can't put my k2 in a jacket or bag because most of the Bluetooth earphones I've tried lose signal intermittently. Signal breaks, sound pops and screeches when I move. Doesn't happen with other, better quality phones.
    02-13-19 09:39 AM
    Can't put my k2 in a jacket or bag because most of the Bluetooth earphones I've tried lose signal intermittently. Signal breaks, sound pops and screeches when I move. Doesn't happen with other, better quality phones.
    Did this happen all of a sudden after an update? Was it better before?
    02-13-19 12:54 PM
    I think it was better before. Every k2 update breaks something, so I guess it was Bluetooth this time.
    02-13-19 01:35 PM
    I think it was better before. Every k2 update breaks something, so I guess it was Bluetooth this time.
    Hmmm, if you remember which version was the last one that worked well, could write that particular bluetooth file from the autoloader to your phone in fastboot. That would at least verify that an update did make it worse and it's not faulty hardware.
    02-13-19 03:50 PM
    I use a JB Tarah Pro's and thew connection to the K2 is awesome. Which headsets have you tried!?
    02-13-19 05:34 PM
    I'm glad I saw this thread. After the January update I noticed the Bluetooth didn't seem as strong as before the update. I have two Plantronics 5200s and use them all day long for work. People are saying they can't hear me very well, I can't go as far before the sound quality deteriorates, my vocals go in and out (so I'm told).
    Before the update I could go out of my house into the garage or out to the car with my phone still in the house and maintain a good connection. Not anymore.
    02-13-19 05:51 PM
    Hmmm, if you remember which version was the last one that worked well, could write that particular bluetooth file from the autoloader to your phone in fastboot. That would at least verify that an update did make it worse and it's not faulty hardware.
    I'm not quite that level is skill to do that without breaking anything ))
    02-13-19 11:48 PM
    I use a JB Tarah Pro's and thew connection to the K2 is awesome. Which headsets have you tried!?
    I've tried a few Sony W-series headsets, Marshall Minor II, Fender PureSonic Premium
    02-13-19 11:51 PM
    I've tried a few Sony W-series headsets, Marshall Minor II, Fender PureSonic Premium
    Ive not tried any of them but i have used Ajays, Jaybird (x4 and tarah pro) and a cheaper set by panasonic and all had great bt connectivity!
    02-13-19 11:55 PM
    Tried the same headphone models with Note 9 and iPhone XS (phone in the coat or in a bag) -- never had a disconnect or sound distortion. Given the similar complaints on the forum, I think in addition to badly designed Bluetooth antenna, engineers are playing with firmwares trying to improve signal, making Bluetooth performance inconsistent from update to update. Also, I think no one really tested BT performance with a case.
    02-14-19 02:17 AM