Ok, so my K1 also acted up once in a long while. But my K2 is driving me nuts. Bluetooth Connection in the car to my Kenwood stereo sends and receives calls ok so far, music will play 4-5 songs and loose connection. My Patio speakers same thing. I keep getting a Qualcom notification dinging several times in a row all the time. Is anyone else having these issues? Thanks in advance for your help and advise,
    07-19-18 09:56 PM
    Ok, so my K1 also acted up once in a long while. But my K2 is driving me nuts. Bluetooth Connection in the car to my Kenwood stereo sends and receives calls ok so far, music will play 4-5 songs and loose connection. My Patio speakers same thing. I keep getting a Qualcom notification dinging several times in a row all the time. Is anyone else having these issues? Thanks in advance for your help and advise,
    Screen shot of notification I am getting that repeats itself until music stops playing.
    Attached Thumbnails Bluetooth Connection Frustration-6493.jpg  
    07-19-18 10:19 PM
    Don't get the qualcomm thing, but my Bluetooth does randomly disconnect every 20-30 mins, then only starts again if I turn Bluetooth on/off. Key 2 shows I'm always connected though when it stops working which is annoying... because it's not connected.
    07-20-18 02:13 AM
    There is a bug- turn off Battery optimization and also turn off, in security, Trust Agents/ Smart Lock... doesn't work with Bluetooth i.e, once screen lock engages , as a Trusted agent/Device, Bluetooth is supposed to stay on and connected- but it doesn't ! I actually had to do a Factory Reset to clear it- then immediately turned it all off- THEN I used a Keyone backup on Google to reload...now my bluetooth works and stays connected to all devices.
    07-20-18 03:48 PM
    There is a bug- turn off Battery optimization and also turn off, in security, Trust Agents/ Smart Lock... doesn't work with Bluetooth i.e, once screen lock engages , as a Trusted agent/Device, Bluetooth is supposed to stay on and connected- but it doesn't ! I actually had to do a Factory Reset to clear it- then immediately turned it all off- THEN I used a Keyone backup on Google to reload...now my bluetooth works and stays connected to all devices.
    ok I have found these settings and am trying them out. I really hope this works for my problem.

This is a link to my post. Not sure if it's the same but sounds somewhat similar. I would really like to keep my KEY2

/blackberry-key2-f472/losing-bluetooth-connections-1164172/
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 03-01-19 at 07:01 PM.
    anon(10387168) likes this.
    03-01-19 06:40 PM
    ok I have found these settings and am trying them out. I really hope this works for my problem.

This is a link to my post. Not sure if it's the same but sounds somewhat similar. I would really like to keep my KEY2

/blackberry-key2-f472/losing-bluetooth-connections-1164172/
    I had forgotten about this thread back at launch of the K2. This was an issue that was fixed with the next update, for me. Hopefully your settings will fix it. Good luck!
    03-01-19 07:39 PM
    I had forgotten about this thread back at launch of the K2. This was an issue that was fixed with the next update, for me. Hopefully your settings will fix it. Good luck!
    Thx but I'm afraid it did not work for me. Looks like I'll be having a fire sale lol.
    anon(10387168) likes this.
    03-01-19 07:46 PM