06-28-18 12:42 PM
    Yup. https://crackberry.com/blackberry-key2-coming-canada - Amazon, Best Buy, Staples, Blueshop, Walmart and Visions.
    06-28-18 01:21 PM
    Yup. https://crackberry.com/blackberry-key2-coming-canada - Amazon, Best Buy, Staples, Blueshop, Walmart and Visions.
    Sorry, I thought I was on top of it. Must have missed it.

Thanks for everything Bla1ze
    06-28-18 01:43 PM
    I can't find any order links on the sites you mentioned.
    Blueshops has the live link ready to go.

But I'm probably missing something!
    06-28-18 01:48 PM
    Where do you see an option to pre order? The link you provides general KEY2 information. I would love to buy from BlueShop again. They were great when I bought my KEYone Black Edition.
    06-28-18 04:06 PM
    u can add to cart , ships July 16.
    06-28-18 05:20 PM
    u can add to cart , ships July 16.
    ahh that wasn't appearing before. I wonder if it is possible that other retailers such as amazon and best buy will have it before July 16th? I was hoping it was going to be good to go for the 6th.
    06-28-18 05:36 PM
    ahh that wasn't appearing before. I wonder if it is possible that other retailers such as amazon and best buy will have it before July 16th? I was hoping it was going to be good to go for the 6th.
    They said not before the 16th at blueshops. So I imagine all retailers of unlocked version in same boat.

Also, blueshops told me that they would only have the silver version.

Where as the carriers only have the black version.
    06-28-18 06:30 PM
    They said not before the 16th at blueshops. So I imagine all retailers of unlocked version in same boat.

Also, blueshops told me that they would only have the silver version.

Where as the carriers only have the black version.
    That's unfortunate. I guess I'll have to wait an additional 10 days.

1. I want the silver one
    2. I want the factory unlocked variant

Last year I jumped the gun and bought a KEYone from my carrier because it was available quicker; I was eventually upset with the longer wait period for security updates. It's a no brainer for me this year. I'm extremely surprised that the carriers (only Rogers at this point), have opted for the black only. You'd think the silver would be the traditional style and black would be more of a special edition like last year. Interesting to see that the carriers preferred black only.
    06-28-18 06:54 PM
    Blue shop didn't charge me PST, so it is actually cheaper there than anywhere else for me.
    07-04-18 12:23 PM
    Blue shop didn't charge me PST, so it is actually cheaper there than anywhere else for me.
    What province are you from?
    07-04-18 12:35 PM
    07-04-18 12:47 PM
    Sask
    Had to pay the full 13% HST here in Ontario.
    07-05-18 01:18 AM
    Woohoo! Just ordered my silver key2. Can't wait for it to get here so I can get rid of my iPhone. Blueshop invoice says ships around July 16th, but reminded me that I bought an item that is "out of stock." I'm guessing its because its a pre-order? Hoping I don't have to wait any longer than the 16th/18th...
    07-10-18 01:04 AM
    Woohoo! Just ordered my silver key2. Can't wait for it to get here so I can get rid of my iPhone. Blueshop invoice says ships around July 16th, but reminded me that I bought an item that is "out of stock." I'm guessing its because its a pre-order? Hoping I don't have to wait any longer than the 16th/18th...
    I called Blueshop yesterday as I ordered from them as well. The girl on the phone told me that their supplier told them they would be receiving their shipment on the 16th (am) and they are to ship out later in the day.
    Yeastmode likes this.
    07-10-18 03:12 PM