The Blue dot top right of the green that notifies you of new messages has stopped working. Can anyone help with info about how to make it work again please?
    01-03-19 07:28 AM
    screen not green
    01-03-19 07:33 AM
    The Blue dot top right of the green that notifies you of new messages has stopped working. Can anyone help with info about how to make it work again please?
    Does it flash any color at all for any notification?
    01-03-19 11:12 AM
    Problem solved by returning to UK....it seems to be a roaming/network issue
    01-07-19 07:52 AM
    I've noticed the same thing... strange.
    01-07-19 08:25 AM
    question... I never figure out what color means what kind of pending notification. is there a list of these colors?? or is there a way to change the LED color for each app or each type of notification?
    01-07-19 06:03 PM
    The blue dot has stopped flashing and its not because I’m roaming, I’m on home turf. Driving me crazy. Does anybody know what’s happened and how to correct it?
    08-11-19 05:54 AM
    The blue dot has stopped flashing and its not because I’m roaming, I’m on home turf. Driving me crazy. Does anybody know what’s happened and how to correct it?
    Have you tried a 32 second reset? Press and hold power button for about 32 seconds. See if that helps.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-19 06:35 AM
    question... I never figure out what color means what kind of pending notification. is there a list of these colors?? or is there a way to change the LED color for each app or each type of notification?
    im curious on this too and it does not seem to have a list. i know when first time setting up email in hub, i can select a predefined color, and thats it.
    08-11-19 07:08 AM
    I noticed mine wasn't working yesterday. I use blue for texts. I did a 32 second reboot last night and it is working this morning.
    08-11-19 08:31 AM
    I've left the fold but I'm wondering if I should return. I don't know that I can live without specific color led notifications for specific contacts. I've even been in meetings where people who have been forced into iphones or something by their Corp see my BBClassic wink with a specific color while off and sitting on the table, and they say "boy do I miss that!" I don't seem to be able to do that on my new Samsung S10. It's just a color for each of the apps that's notifying, not for each contact. Is this a function of android at large (and therefor gone on BB android models) or is this feature still available on the Key1 or 2?
    08-24-19 10:48 AM