They'll have a budget and stick to that. It's going to have its limitations and since we 'll be comparing what BBMo does to Samsung and Apple, we'll complain and not understand why they're not advertising enough in enough markets, or even making the device available in major markets like Spain.
    I can only see the PKB as a niche and that's what they're aiming at. And security doesn't seem to bother the general public.
    Add to that the stagant mobile phone market according to analysts (due to low innovation), and they've got a mountain to climb.
    Thanks to us BB unconditionals they're going to move the units they're going to move.
    06-23-18 01:10 PM
    "BB unconditionals" - I like that. As a BB user from the first phone days, I guess that I keep an eye on BlackBerry "events". Their problem is that my devices just don't seem to wear out. Nor, do I have a problem with FOMO.

So, the Key2 will be my first BBMO device, but I just can't say when.
    06-23-18 01:35 PM
    I guess I'm one of the 'unconditionals.' I can finally see a potential path for a next phone with BlackBerry from my current Passport to the Keytwo. Off topic question: I own BlackBerry stock traded on the TSX. Has anyone invested in BlackBerry Mobile? Or even know what company it would be traded under? And where?

Posted via CB10
    06-23-18 01:59 PM
    I guess I'm one of the 'unconditionals.' I can finally see a potential path for a next phone with BlackBerry from my current Passport to the Keytwo. Off topic question: I own BlackBerry stock traded on the TSX. Has anyone invested in BlackBerry Mobile? Or even know what company it would be traded under? And where?

Posted via CB10
    Parent company TCL. Shenzhen Stock Exchange.

BlackBerry should go nuclear to promote K2.-screenshot_20180623-150455.jpeg
    06-23-18 02:05 PM
    FWIW, that 2.80 CNY is $0.14 Canadian. Current exchange for the Renminbi is 1.00 CNY = $0.20 Canadian. The Renminbi is also known as RMB, the Chinese Yuan, CNY, pinyin, and those are only the English approximations to the unit name.

Be aware that TCL is a huge Chinese company with a product range like Samsung's. BBMo may be the smallest part of their businesses.
    06-23-18 03:40 PM
    Please enlighten me on what is wrong with Key2 ?
    SOC not on par with Galaxy? I couldn't care less as it sips power and is still quite fast for day to day use
    Is it no wireless charging?
    I know MANY colleagues in my business that have this ability but not one of them use it.
    So please do enlighten me.
    When I travel for work, I carry my laptop and my BlackBerry Key1 64 GB with 464 GB storage on board total.
    My computer never generally leaves it's bag.
    He'll I even work on Word quotes, Excel Spreadsheets and convert PDF for security.
    All from my pice of crap Key1
    I've already bought my Key2 and I'm looking forward to the keyboard upgrade, but I must admit I'm curious how much better the RAM will preform as the bump of 1 GB in this model actually made a difference.
    the_boon likes this.
    06-23-18 04:08 PM
    Sorry about typos
    Hate Google Spell Check deciding for me what I want to say
    06-23-18 04:10 PM
    FWIW, that 2.80 CNY is $0.14 Canadian. Current exchange for the Renminbi is 1.00 CNY = $0.20 Canadian. The Renminbi is also known as RMB, the Chinese Yuan, CNY, pinyin, and those are only the English approximations to the unit name.

Be aware that TCL is a huge Chinese company with a product range like Samsung's. BBMo may be the smallest part of their businesses.
    Not Canadian, Chinese Yuan.
    06-23-18 04:51 PM
    ... 2.80 CNY is $0.14 Canadian. Current exchange for the Renminbi is 1.00 CNY = $0.20 Canadian. ...
    My math sucks...

2.80 CNY is actually about 0.57 CAD. [The exchange rate now is 1 CNY = 0.20417 CAD.]

Sorry, my bad.
    06-23-18 07:16 PM
    proper cheesey ad campaign
    06-23-18 07:21 PM
35 12