Dan Bilzerian. Make it happen.
    Qorax likes this.
    06-21-18 01:40 PM
    I expect the people looking to buy a PKB phone... will know about it.
    06-21-18 02:30 PM
    phone is not good enough for that yet. maybe key3 if they get it perfect. (I have a keyone and already ordered a key2)
    06-21-18 02:46 PM
    BlackBerry should go nuclear to promote K2.
    Absolutely AGREE!
    06-21-18 06:40 PM
    its just a key one with a speed key lol
    06-21-18 07:34 PM
    its just a key one with a speed key lol
    Nope.

Played with one last night.

Much improved and larger keyboard, fast as lightning, great camera, thinner, and lighter.
    06-21-18 08:19 PM
    Dan B, five hot models, buds, some M-4's, and a K2
    06-21-18 09:16 PM
    Nope.

Much improved and larger keyboard, fast as lightning, great camera, thinner, and lighter.
    Which color?
    06-21-18 09:51 PM
    Don’t get your hopes up on a big advertising budget , but they will put a little more into it compared to the KEYone . Here’s hoping it’s sell a few more units than the KEYone and bbmobile can throw a little more at the KEY cubed
    06-21-18 10:47 PM
    I expect the people looking to buy a PKB phone... will know about it.
    Not true. I have people ask me about my keyone almost weekly. They say they really liked their old blackberry but didn't know they have anything new out. I say just do a superbowl ad or something similar.
    Qorax likes this.
    06-21-18 10:55 PM
    Not true. I have people ask me about my keyone almost weekly. They say they really liked their old blackberry but didn't know they have anything new out. I say just do a superbowl ad or something similar.
    This is why it's important to get carrier support. They have brought over 100 of them to the table already.

BBMo have enterprise marketing teams, carriers relations people, social media experts, etc. When you don't have the resources of the big guys, you have to remain controlled and targeted, and leverage partnerships.
    rarsen and Carjackd like this.
    06-21-18 11:09 PM
    Nope.

Maybe I'll upgrade once I get oreo on my keyone black and see if it's quicker. The silver key2 looks the business !!!!!
    06-22-18 09:59 AM
    Nope.

What are you using at the moment to compare it too? Key one or black edition ?
    06-22-18 10:00 AM
    What are you using at the moment to compare it too? Key one or black edition ?
    I just have the original KEYᵒⁿᵉ silver.

But I've used the KEYᵒⁿᵉ black, and a number of other devices with 835 SoCs.

I didn't try any gaming, but it's one of the quickest phones I've played with. It hopped in and out of apps quick easily.
    06-22-18 10:05 AM
    Dan B, five hot models, buds, some M-4's, and a K2
    Not exactly the type of person this device is targeting, lol.
    melhiore likes this.
    06-22-18 10:05 AM
    ... yeah but, EVERY PERSON who sees my BlackBerry says the same thing: "I thought BlackBerry was gone."
    06-22-18 11:52 AM
    North Korea... are you listening?
    06-23-18 01:14 AM
    ... yeah but, EVERY PERSON who sees my BlackBerry says the same thing: "I thought BlackBerry was gone."
    That is what people say when they see me using my Passport. This is an issue Blackberry never addressed after their f up so many years ago just before Chen came on. Maybe it's now BB Mobile's problem, but it's still a problem.

Without shelf space at carriers, you need brand awareness.
    06-23-18 02:35 AM
    Nope.

Agree with you.
    06-23-18 05:13 AM
    They already have a great commercial. Classy and to the point. No more Priv-like focus on security b******* that few people really care about.
    06-23-18 05:30 AM
    Dan Bilzerian. Make it happen.
    I agree... only problem is, that's the Key2 is not a BlackBerry phone... it is licensed, hence BB might not want to spend a penny from the tiny amount they get from it.
    06-23-18 06:19 AM
    When it comes to new devices BlackBerry Mobile, aka TCL, IS BlackBerry.

Not one in a hundred people know that the new BB devices are licensed products - even fewer care. The old BB, once called RIM, has little skin in the game.
    Qorax likes this.
    06-23-18 08:04 AM
  23. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Nope.

Yes! That's what I am hearing and these are all awesome improvements over the KeyOne....

Will be moving from my Passport as soon as Rogers has them in store.... which is very soon.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-18 08:28 AM
    They never advertise enough to push a new device but the should since the sales of keyone were under a million.
    06-23-18 08:29 AM
    They never advertise enough to push a new device but the should since the sales of keyone were under a million.
    The KEYᵒⁿᵉ was BlackBerry Mobile's first device, so I'm not sure what you mean by "they never".

A single analyst reported 850k of sales prior to Christmas of last year (6 months ago) based on some channel research. That number has never been validated.

The only official statement from BBMo was that demand was twice what they expected.
    BigAl_BB9900 and the_boon like this.
    06-23-18 08:32 AM
35 12