Does anyone know if the app "BlackBerry password keeper" will be available on other Android devices after BlackBerry is "done" ?

Or is it best to get a different password keeper now and start transferring the information to the new app?
    02-26-20 12:22 AM
    Does anyone know if the app "BlackBerry password keeper" will be available on other Android devices after BlackBerry is "done" ?

Or is it best to get a different password keeper now and start transferring the information to the new app?
    You should be using a proper cross-platform password keeper like 1Password, LastPass, or Google.
    02-26-20 12:33 AM
    I recommend Dashlane, I use it over two years. It’s has MS, Android,iOS, MacOS version. Cloud sync.
    02-26-20 06:01 AM

For the moment this app exist and works ,it can be downloaded from the play store on any android device together with the BlackBerry suite of apps.
    I don't see any reason for you now to search for a different similar app , if things change in the future it's another story.
    02-26-20 03:28 PM
    Thanks everyone!
    02-27-20 12:10 AM