A few weeks ago I received a survey on my device? How do I like my BlackBerry device, Do I recommend this device to friends or acquantances and what hardware in the device is important and more.

I thought I was one of the few in the Netherlands but it seems people in France, Germanny also get these survey from BlackBerry Mobile.

The also like to know what hardware we find important and could this be a research which device they wanted to build next year and one person told me also that also here on crackberry there was some questions what we like to see in a new KEY3.

So what does that means. I hope we will here soon why they asked these questions

Also did more people get last few weeks the survey, because not everyone received it.
    10-26-19 10:29 AM
    Over what medium did you receive the survey?
    10-26-19 10:34 AM
    Also received the survey in Montreal.
    10-26-19 11:00 AM
    I am aware of this survey that appears to being sent out from BlackBerry Mobile to people in Europe but to date I have not received it here in the USA. There was a video however recently posted here on CrackBerry by CBK asking about what features we would like to see on a KEY3.

Bob
    10-26-19 11:10 AM
    A few weeks ago I received a survey on my device? How do I like my BlackBerry device, Do I recommend this device to friends or acquantances and what hardware in the device is important and more.

I thought I was one of the few in the Netherlands but it seems people in France, Germanny also get these survey from BlackBerry Mobile.

The also like to know what hardware we find important and could this be a research which device they wanted to build next year and one person told me also that also here on crackberry there was some questions what we like to see in a new KEY3.

So what does that means. I hope we will here soon why they asked these questions

Also did more people get last few weeks the survey, because not everyone received it.
    This is an automated system.
    10-26-19 11:48 AM
    So what does that means.it.
    Means their automated system is still functioning that's all, no more no less.
    John Albert likes this.
    10-26-19 12:46 PM
    So they send at random some people to ask what the like in there device ,what they find important in a device etc. Muh
    10-26-19 04:04 PM
    I've received it three times. Three times I've detailed all bugs on my K2... no effect ! After seven OS updates, they are still all there. "Automated" ...
    10-27-19 12:24 AM
    I have also received the survey. And ofcourse I received surveys like this earlier. Especially in the first weeks after purchasing the device. This one had a little different design. Looked less pre-defined, and more directive.

At my job we send out surveys like this as well to users of our system. And although those are sent 'automatically' this can be done in different ways. But there is always someone or something to make it being sent.
    We can define which users in great detail. And we decide what questions, and when... Why do we sent these surveys? Because we want feedback on something we have done, or to gain input for something we are looking into to execute in the future. In the latter case we are much more specific, and also make choices in the user database to sent it to. As I understand this was not being sent to everyone.

I myself was (also based on my own experience) very much under the impression that BlackBerry Mobile is trying to establish if there's a business case for a KEY3 and what requirements are necessary to make it positive.

Just my gut feeling, and it says nothing about a KEY3 going to see the light of day for real.
    10-27-19 12:56 AM
    Somebody add for us stubborn bb10'ers...dual boot to privacy oriented bb10 ...so we can keep the bb10 side of BlackBerry's loyal base very happy to upgrade.

Android: I came, I saw, I was annoyed, I returned to bb10.
    10-27-19 11:51 PM
    ...so we can keep the bb10 side of BlackBerry's loyal base very happy to upgrade.
    To what?
    10-28-19 12:13 AM
    To what?
    To what? To no end of course.
    10-28-19 04:46 PM