They say that they had strong carrier relationships with all the major carriers in the world. Yet Key1 never released with Verizon or T-Mobile. They need to get their facts straight.

Posted via CB10
    gjh1978 likes this.
    06-07-18 10:05 AM
    This is a little extreme, they do appear to have good relationships with carriers all over the world, you only mention two that they don't have.
    06-07-18 10:07 AM
    Relieved to know I can now move on to a real device that will work with Verizon. I am so tired of being handicapped by my Z30.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-18 10:10 AM
    They say that they had strong carrier relationships with all the major carriers in the world. Yet Key1 never released with Verizon or T-Mobile. They need to get their facts straight.

Posted via CB10
    I’ve been harping on here about the need for carrier relationships more than anyone else. That being said, their carrier relationships bottomed out with BlackBerry Original during PRIV and DTEK introductions.

From that starting point, BlackBerry Mobile almost matched PRIV level of carrier support with it’s first device and had compatible Verizon device at rollout although I suspect it was due to being cancelled order by Verizon at last minute.

From a global standpoint, Canada had very good carrier support. The rest of the planet sells differently and yet I’ve not seen complaints about lack of carrier support in chosen markets.

Nobody said this would be easy, but I suspect better carrier support than KEYone. BlackBerry Mobile knows this is necessary in 2018.
    ppeters914 likes this.
    06-07-18 10:15 AM

Posted via CB10
    Two US carriers =/= the world.

I know this is tough, but do try.
    ppeters914 likes this.
    06-07-18 10:21 AM
    don't see any information about carriers in Canada. lol
    06-07-18 10:21 AM
    Based on the click-bait title, and use of ALL-CAPS, I assumed this post would be idiotic.... but I couldn't resist the urge....

Confirmed.
    Carjackd and anon(9175377) like this.
    06-07-18 10:29 AM
    Based on the click-bait title, and use of ALL-CAPS, I assumed this post would be idiotic.... but I couldn't resist the urge....

Confirmed.
    Tough to stay off those
    06-07-18 10:31 AM