nice one. i have now right shift as ctrl, left as shift, currency as speedkey and word substitution like ee or dd for € and $ respectively. Only feature i had to sacrifice is the loudspeaker button for calls. But i don't make calls often anyway and there is also a touch button for loudspeaker
    Last edited by Moon_Man; 10-15-18 at 02:42 AM.
    10-15-18 02:03 AM
    one more app that u can try is shortcut keys. what I did is, set up my fastkey and shortcut key. in my shortcut key ignore list, I added nova launcher.

on the home screen, I will use fastkey to get to my apps. once in any app, I simply type a letter and it will bring me the assigned app via shortcut key. u do not need to press the fastkey, saving one button press each time. super snappy.
    10-17-18 05:38 PM
    very simple is Fluid N.G. you can work with bb Launcher as normal. simply perfect. so swipe gestures are Integrated an Hub can swipe from left as we know it from BB10, yes!!!
    ajwan likes this.
    10-18-18 02:47 AM
    How do you guys find the two launchers are in terms of power efficiency? I'm running nova for now, but I do miss the shortcuts. Speedkey+shortcut is unaffected as others have noted.
    10-22-18 12:18 PM
    I've been in contact with the developer for "Shortcut Keys" and brought to his attention an issue where the SK app will activate a shortcut, even if you are in an app (i.e., Chrome) and typing in a search field (or login information) etc. The developer acknowledges this issue with web pages. Apparently, SK app is unable to determine if a textfield is selected in a website. Currently the only workaround is to blacklist the app (such as chrome) to prevent the shortcut apps from launching. This seems to have solved this issue for me in the meanwhile. So far, with this work-around, I'm really enjoying the added benefits (and battery efficiency) with Nova along with the SK app and speedkey+shortcuts.
    10-23-18 04:08 PM
    is there a way to disable the search in nova? when i press a button on my pkb while on nove homescreen it starts a device search
    11-21-18 02:29 AM
    Go to settings and disable google.
    11-21-18 10:33 AM
32 12