Also the auto correction is also random sometimes it works and sometimes it ignores for the same word. Like its to it's or isn't.
    The auto-correction can change depending on the preceding words. In different contexts, "it's" can be much more common than "its".
    06-14-19 08:59 AM
    The auto-correction can change depending on the preceding words. In different contexts, "it's" can be much more common than "its".
    Thanks for replying.

Agreed. It's difficult to reproduce the scenario. However if you could help with auto capitalization which happens at times randomly.

Like if you try to write pe is small it is auto capitalized to PE.

There are plenty of examples.
    06-14-19 09:19 AM
    Like if you try to write pe is small it is auto capitalized to PE.
    In English writing, "PE" (abbreviation for "physical education") is much more common than "pe" (the Hebrew letter).
    RK_BB likes this.
    06-14-19 10:59 AM
    Haha. How do I win over you
    In English writing, "PE" (abbreviation for "physical education") is much more common than "pe" (the Hebrew letter).
    RK_BB likes this.
    06-14-19 11:01 AM
    Have you guys noticed any difference in the predictions?

I used to get the exact prediction of the next used word(which once already used) before the update but now the prediction don't show up anymore those recently used words right after that exact word.

For instance,
    THEN- Hi there! This is Anupam Kurapati. (Sequel continues) I just used to swipe up right after typing- Hi there! (The rest is added)

NOW- Hi there!
    -The predictions are Hi | hi | his

Also the Contact predictions are only showing the First Name. No second names!

Ps. I know that after updating the learnt list was messed up. But after using for almost three days I still can't see the suggestions as it should.

Pls look into this @LiamQ
    Thanks!
    06-14-19 12:08 PM
    On the last two updates of Blackberry Keyboard, all the personal dictionary items are erased every time you turn off the Key2. They’re still in the phone - but you have to re-enter them every day! This is really ridiculous.
    06-14-19 07:41 PM
    Tried the latest update, anyone else having issues with multi-language english/french ?

When trying to type french, it fails to detect it and continues to try and predict english.

But if I use a full French keyboard (no multilanguage selected) the text prediction works well.
    06-15-19 04:15 PM
    I've reverted back to the original. Think I may stay on this for a while.
    06-15-19 05:58 PM
    Tried the latest update, anyone else having issues with multi-language english/french ?

When trying to type french, it fails to detect it and continues to try and predict english.

But if I use a full French keyboard (no multilanguage selected) the text prediction works well.
    I use swiftkey now and it integrates pretty well with the PKB (aside from not being able to swipe up or back) and I'm having no issues automatically detecting English and French simultaneously
    06-15-19 11:29 PM
    Sorry but need a desperate update for keyboard.

Predictions are all over the place and the dictionary that I added some times still shows as correction.

Random capitalization is also a big frustrating issue.

And this below pe getting autocorrected to PE is very annoying. Tried everything.

I use only one language English and I have added Hinglish words in dictionary so that I don't get autocorrect.
    07-10-19 07:55 AM
    Any news regarding the dual language bug? I'm not in the beta program.

Thanks
    07-10-19 09:07 PM
    Any news regarding the dual language bug? I'm not in the beta program.

Thanks
    Nope, nothing on BETA! All we hear is ! Not sure they are working on it at all at this point.
    07-11-19 01:36 PM
    I guess on the subject of the keyboard software, this is a question for my fellow KEYone users. Has anyone here been having a laggy experience typing, namely with the spacebar? I'm wondering if it was the last update that broke something or if I'm having a hardware problem.

The issue I'm having is that words just run together because the press of the spacebar doesn't register. I've run a hardware diagnostic using the built-in tool and it seems to work fine there.
    07-14-19 08:16 AM
    I haven't been able to reproduce that. Do you recall if you have any non-default Keyboard settings?
    @LiamQ - I discovered that what triggers the described behaviour is toggling ON the swype typing on PKB. I can reproduce it every time.
    07-14-19 01:04 PM
    @LiamQ - one more keyboard issue "discovered": when one uses Russian(Translit) keyboard layout for PKB and tries to swype type, the word predicted are actually as the ЙЦУКЕН keyboard layout is active! Please address those 2 major bugs for the Cyrillic users of the BB keyboard!
    08-19-19 03:51 AM
    Any update for keyboard coming ?

Random capitalization is a serious issue.
    12-05-19 01:36 AM
    Any update for keyboard coming ?

Random capitalization is a serious issue.
    I haven seen responses from any of the BB peeps for over two months so not sure what’s going on.
    12-05-19 06:12 AM
417 ... 151617