Are you able to get this official version directly from Google Play Store on a none BlackBerry device?
    Last time I checked, no I wasn’t. Is it now?

There is no difference.
    Thanks, good works
    05-23-19 01:52 AM
    Last time I checked, no I wasn’t. Is it now?
    Well that's what I was trying to find out
    05-23-19 01:58 AM
    Which version of BlackBerry Keyboard are you currently using? Do you recall when you first noticed the problem happening? Are there particular applications where the problem happens?

I have version 4.1904.0.16645 installed.
    I always had this issue, but it happened rarely. Now I hit it almost every day. When it happens it affects all applications where I type. And then it disappears in an hour or two hours.
    And I think I already reported this issue on this forum before...
    05-23-19 02:10 AM
    Yea, swipe down on BB KB is back (ver 16652)!! Thanks.
    05-23-19 04:10 PM
    @LiamQ a new Beta version was just released. I see no on/off toggles; can you tell us what we can expect to improve with this release?
    05-23-19 08:03 PM
    @LiamQ a new Beta version was just released. I see no on/off toggles; can you tell us what we can expect to improve with this release?
    4.1904.0.16654 includes the Russian language pack in the APK to work around language pack download woes experienced by users in Russia. Enjoy!
    RK_BB and Jake2826 like this.
    05-23-19 09:51 PM
    Got an update yesterday and another one today (4.1904.0.16654).

DEFINITELY MUCH BETTER SWIPING WITH THIS UPDATE!
    05-23-19 11:56 PM
    4.1904.0.16654 seems to be a production version, not beta.
    RK_BB likes this.
    05-24-19 12:49 AM
    Just trying the swipe up function of the pkb on the blackberry K2 and I have noticed that I had to swipe up twice on one word already in this short post above. The swipe up function of the pkb over the last few days was perfect for me without fail in all the apps and emails I have sent , so maybe that one I will put down to user error. I have noticed that the space bar sometimes only works on the left hand side so maybe I will try the compressed air method to shift any pocket lint/dust. Only the one swipe up problem was encountered in this post.
    05-24-19 01:49 AM
    Can you please include hinglish language pack too ?
    4.1904.0.16654 includes the Russian language pack in the APK to work around language pack download woes experienced by users in Russia. Enjoy!
    05-24-19 02:06 AM
    How about Irish Gaelic 🇮🇪🍀 language also. ;-)
    05-24-19 05:12 AM
    Ok, I upgraded to version 16654, will provide my feedback in a few days.
    Thanks!
    05-24-19 06:37 AM
    I want all Keyboard app back! This is outrageous what was released in public.
    05-24-19 08:33 AM
    I'm with you. Although there was another update last night so maybe better. I am sorry I didn't turn off updates. I thought the beta was great.

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    LyoobaBerry likes this.
    05-24-19 08:37 AM
    Since the update I have weird issue when swiping up predicted words - if I start typing e.g. "wa", I am suggested to choose between "watch", "wanna" and "water". If I swipe up any of these the selected(swiped up) word is added next to the first letters I have typed, resulting in "wawatch", "wawater" or "wawanna". Is it only me with this problem?

PS. Swiping up suggested words without having typed any of the initial letters works OK.
    05-24-19 03:55 PM
    Since the update I have weird issue when swiping up predicted words - if I start typing e.g. "wa", I am suggested to choose between "watch", "wanna" and "water". If I swipe up any of these the selected(swiped up) word is added next to the first letters I have typed, resulting in "wawatch", "wawater" or "wawanna". Is it only me with this problem?
    I haven't been able to reproduce that. Do you recall if you have any non-default Keyboard settings?
    05-24-19 04:10 PM
    If you let us know what bothers you the most, we might be able to fix it.
    05-24-19 04:11 PM
    @LiamQ - I don't think I have any non-defauls settings. Using English and Russian(Translit). Gestures are enabled. Let me know what can be considered as non-default keyboard setting and I will check it.
    05-24-19 04:18 PM
    @LiamQ
    Any chance to get back v7a support?
    05-24-19 04:25 PM
    @LiamQ
    Any chance to get back v7a support?
    Sorry, we can't really justify the development effort for that when no BlackBerry device requires it.
    05-24-19 04:31 PM
    Haha what?! Wanna elaborate a little bit? No one can really help you if you don't even say what the problem is.
    05-24-19 04:37 PM
    My issue is with the vkb popping up more now. Was done with that and now it's back. Not real bad but it's there. I know can't please everyone so once the switch is there I will certainly turn it off. There is a perfectly good button to press to activate that thing if I ever need it. Which almost never. I am so used to just typing numbers with alt key.

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    05-24-19 04:41 PM
    If you let us know what bothers you the most, we might be able to fix it.
    Hi, Liam

The main problem is that any secondary language download fails.

E.g., I am now using English (long press on space bar - English US), and I have suggestions. Great.

Let's switch to Serbian (same applies to Croatin)

I see "Downloading suggestions for Serbian" and download never succeed. In few minutes from now, at top notification, it will say to retry.

All learned words for Serbian are lost. That's fine.

My input method has always been multi-lingual keyboard, English+Serbian. With BB10, I had French enabled too.

I've used this method on Passport, PRIV, KEYᵒⁿᵉ and now Key.
    I cannot for several days now.
    Yes. I have downloaded the latest BlackBerry Keyboard update, released yesterday.

Nothing got better. My wife is having exactly the same issue on her KEYᵒⁿᵉ

From what I see here on CB and also Google Plans* (deliberately leaving this funny autocorrect - prior to this update, such thing would be impossible) store, it's affecting other European languages too.

This is not asking for squarecycle to be back, add support for Lithuanian or for BlackBerry to rescue consumer BBM.

This is about the essence of every BlackBerry I used, since 8100 - The Keyboard.
    05-24-19 04:44 PM
    @LiamQ: This argument is of course understandable. Nevertheless, thank you for your fantastic work!
    elfabio80 likes this.
    05-24-19 04:49 PM
    For the sake of testing, I've again changed BlackBerry Keyboard input language to English (US)/Serbian, just now. Even when writting in English, no sugestions appearh, no spellllchekerz is active and the only sugested words are learnt ones I must take a screenshot of this
    05-24-19 05:01 PM
417 ... 7891011 ...