My BB key 2 takes time to download app from playstore, its not because of Internet. Even in wifi its shows downloading but nothing comes up. Any advise for this
    12-16-18 05:05 PM
    it's just the Google Play Store. Sometimes it works great, other times not so much. All you can do is wait. You can try clearing the app cache and all that but it won't likely help. The slow downloads comes and goes. You'll find it on every device from every manufac. - https://duckduckgo.com/?q=goole+play...138-5__&ia=web
    12-16-18 10:18 PM
    It's happening to me too. It doesn't happen when updating the apps, only when you install it.

I also tested my Note 8 on the same network and it worked fine. It can't be just the Google Services behind Play Store acting up.
    12-17-18 01:15 AM
    I was facing the same problem too. Did the app cache clearing. Finally decided to factory reset the phone. Working well since then.
    12-17-18 04:21 AM
    I had the same problem on my PRIV, and it got fixed by resetting it via the autoloader (though I used that for other more significant reasons).
    12-17-18 06:52 AM
    I would say its a hit and miss thing, and not everything on hardware fault. my key2 also has similar problem and when I switch to another wifi ssid (another router), it is fast.
    12-17-18 06:54 AM
    My BB key 2 takes time to download app from playstore, its not because of Internet. Even in wifi its shows downloading but nothing comes up. Any advise for this
    I think this was an issue with either the Play Store itself, or the previous update (ABI067 in my case). The trick to workaround it was to only download one app or update at a time. Once you downloaded one, closing out of the Play Store for 5-10 mins before trying the next one seemed to work. I suspect some kind of timeout issue was at play.

After updating the system to ABK892, things started to work right again. However, I can't definiteively attribute that to the system update. Play Store silently updates itself in the background without user knowledge or input (ditto for Play Services as well), so it is possible that Google fixed something and pushed it out in an update.
    12-18-18 11:45 AM
    The factory reset did the trick for me.
    I have also asked a friend who was having the issue and this is what they did that worked (not sure how long it'll last for him)
    1. Clear Play Store data: Go to > Settings > type Play store and open App info that comes up. Click on force stop. Open Storage and Clear Data
    2. Restart phone (perhaps try 30 seconds hard reset if it doesn't work)

See if that helps
    12-25-18 07:45 PM