I have a BlackBerry Key2 device that has stopped syncing emails with Office 365.
    Emails are setup using Active Sync on the BlackBerry hub and Office 365 Admin portal shows the device is denied access due to "too many similar requests"
    Any exchange admins and Key2 users face this problem?
    Microsoft support is unable to help and points to use Outlook app instead.
    04-13-20 11:41 AM
    Did your admin set a new minimum security requirement - for instance, do you use a picture password - and need to now use a 6 digit PIN instead?
    04-14-20 12:34 AM
    Hei!
    I have exactly the same problem but on BB PP SE. I can add my office 365 but I can't send receive or sync already email I have got in past. Tried to add as active sync, IMAP etc... the same. On my android phone it's OK using outlook app.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-20 04:45 AM
    I had a similar issue and had to use the Outlook app for a bit. it worked but I really didn't like it is much as the inbox in BlackBerry hub.

I was accessing office 365 using a browser and came across setting for pop, etc. I used those settings and inbox now works fine. only negative right now I see two versions of sent messages (but only one sent so no biggy) and I havmt got the calender to sync with office 365 anymore.

..Tom
    04-27-20 08:05 PM
    Yep, same here too. Really bugs me because I do not like changes!
    04-28-20 10:16 AM
    Not that it helps you much, but I can report that my Blackberry Hub app is still working perfectly fine for TWO Office365 accounts that I have, being a work and personal one - and with both Office365 accounts I even have MFA turned on too. As mentioned before, check you are using a 6 digit PIN to unlock, as no password or a 4 digit PIN will not meet the O365 requirements.

Don't give up, it should work!
    04-28-20 05:09 PM
    Hey, our corporate office is switching us to O365 and we have many Key2LE devices.
    It looks like we should be able to do this, but I believe my administrator has to put Hub+Services and Hub+Inbox into the badged play store.
    So my question is, can anyone confirm this or point me to instructions I can send my corporate team?'
    On other android devices I had to remove outlook before installing the company portal, would this be the same for our Key2's?
    and...can you remove it from a blackberry? I know it is native to the key 2LE so that is my question.
    Sorry for posting in an old thread, but I have really had no luck finding these answers through a google (or Bing) search.
    Thanks
    07-24-20 03:04 PM
    Hi, can this be done on a new setup?
    Does the hub+Inbox need to be in the workspace to work?
    Thanks
    07-24-20 03:59 PM
    Consider the following:

Remove all accounts from BlackBerry Hub.

Restart the device.

Add the Office 365 account using the Microsoft Exchange option.

Confirm password requirements first with your IT Department.

Confirm with your IT Department's policy that your email account does not require the SD card to be encrypted as this will cause errors.

You may need to use the following domain as the Exchange Server in advanced setup:

outlook.office365.com

Strongly recommend for your IT Department to remove the SD card encryption requirement for your mailboxes and enabling the following setting instead as a workaround:

Disable removable storage

Also, make sure your IT Department sets the mailbox policy refresh interval to Unlimited.

And of course, make sure you are running the latest version of BlackBerry Hub.

Hope this helps.

Let us know!
    07-24-20 05:24 PM
    Consider the following:

Remove all accounts from BlackBerry Hub.

Restart the device.

Add the Office 365 account using the Microsoft Exchange option.

Confirm password requirements first with your IT Department.

Confirm with your IT Department's policy that your email account does not require the SD card to be encrypted as this will cause errors.

You may need to use the following domain as the Exchange Server in advanced setup:

outlook.office365.com

Strongly recommend for your IT Department to remove the SD card encryption requirement for your mailboxes and enabling the following setting instead as a workaround:

Disable removable storage

Also, make sure your IT Department sets the mailbox policy refresh interval to Unlimited.

And of course, make sure you are running the latest version of BlackBerry Hub.

Hope this helps.

Let us know!
    Use the "reply with quote" or it's not clear who you're speaking to.
    07-24-20 05:44 PM
    Don't worry about that.

This solution is for everyone in the thread.

Thank you.
    Last edited by jtrx7; 07-25-20 at 02:01 AM.
    07-24-20 06:25 PM