I want to buy key 2 in silver color is there any possibility of launching silver version in India.
    As of now only Black version of BlackBerry Key Two is available at Amazon.

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07FY4XV71/...UvbUpU13250064

Also if anyone can tell me from where i can place order for Silver Key Two to Deliver in India
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    08-04-18 09:30 AM
    I am in the same boat as you and waiting for silver launch. I recommend to wait for some time before importing it.

If you decide to import , I recommend buying from UK as only they offer 2 years warranty. A dependable retailer who ships to India is Unlocked Mobile. You can request them to check the device thoroughly on your behalf before shipping just to ensure the are no manufacturing defects.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    08-04-18 07:21 PM
    Actually , recommend u don’t order the China version as nothing google core service inside
    Karma Gunz likes this.
    08-04-18 10:13 PM
    I am in the same boat as you and waiting for silver launch. I recommend to wait for some time before importing it.

If you decide to import , I recommend buying from UK as only they offer 2 years warranty. A dependable retailer who ships to India is Unlocked Mobile. You can request them to check the device thoroughly on your behalf before shipping just to ensure the are no manufacturing defects.
    Any site u know to order?
    Karma Gunz likes this.
    08-05-18 06:44 PM
    Any site u know to order?
    https://www.unlocked-mobiles.com

You will have to send to UK for warranty related service. Devices have country specific warranty, that means you won't have warranty coverage in India.
    08-06-18 09:01 AM
    So if i'll order form that site then my device will not be covered in warranty?
    Any other option apart from this you or any one knows?
    08-06-18 02:17 PM
    So if i'll order form that site then my device will not be covered in warranty?
    Any other option apart from this you or any one knows?
    You get warranty from the country of purchase. So if you buy from UK, you won't get warranty in India, but in UK. (i so wish blackberry worked like apple in this case who offers international warranty)

Importing from UK is better as you get 2 years warranty, anywhere else, it would be 1 year.

I recommended unlocked-mobile because I was happy with their services. PASSPORT Silver edition was never launched in India, so I imported from UK from this site 2 years back.

Unfortunately after 1.5 years something went wrong with the screen, so I sent it for repairs via international courier, unfortunately the device was lost by the courier company.

citing all this, I recommend you wait for silver launch in India.
    anon(10499607) likes this.
    08-08-18 05:42 AM
    You get warranty from the country of purchase. So if you buy from UK, you won't get warranty in India, but in UK. (i so wish blackberry worked like apple in this case who offers international warranty)

Importing from UK is better as you get 2 years warranty, anywhere else, it would be 1 year.

I recommended unlocked-mobile because I was happy with their services. PASSPORT Silver edition was never launched in India, so I imported from UK from this site 2 years back.

Unfortunately after 1.5 years something went wrong with the screen, so I sent it for repairs via international courier, unfortunately the device was lost by the courier company.

citing all this, I recommend you wait for silver launch in India.
    Thanks for all the info.
    Karma Gunz likes this.
    08-08-18 01:26 PM
    Hi Avant! even I was waiting for the silver key2 to be launched in India.. but since it will not be launched with silver.. I upgraded from key1 black to key2 black! you can go for Black variant.. u wont repent it looks a amazing.. and the device is flawless! no lags no issues! superb blend of hardware and software!
    08-10-18 08:36 PM
    Thanks Saket,i will go fr black edition 😀
    08-10-18 11:36 PM
    Keep rocking with your key2 black Avant! 😀 I am just loving my key2.. Even u will.. 😉
    08-12-18 06:18 AM
    I would suggest you to check physically a Key 2 device and then purchase. Also while ordering online, do order its screen guard beforehand as its not available easily in market.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-18 06:49 AM
    Avant since I am using a key2 I can assure u, u wont repent having a key2 do get it! and u dnt need a screenguard I am keeping it naked and without a screenguard
    08-14-18 10:22 PM
    Thank god. I'm not the only one who is waiting for Key2 particularly 'Silver Edition' to be launched in India. Its funny why they have not done so when the black variant is already available in Amazon. Is it the production right agreement between the Chinese (TCL) and Indian (Optiemus Infracom)?. If yes, then please intimate this matter with utmost urgency to the head at Blackberry and bring the harmony between these two, and make it available for Indian consumers. I'm sold 100 % if this is addressed. CrackBerry Kevin, I'm sure you can definitely put it across to Blackberry if not make it happen, as I can bank on you like always. We are not businessmen nor exec but still love BlackBerry in this age of slab devices. So you can imagine the love for Blackberry is still not lost and intact, apparently people are just waiting for the right device with latest specs to be kicked-in.
    Looking at all these comments in this thread made me realise there could be millions like me who may still be waiting for SE, but not aware where to address this issue. As for me I contacted every way possible to lay my hands on SE but got no response from any. And after every option failed, I suddenly realised this forum from my BB 10 days, and hence this comment. Hope you read this.

With best.
    BB BoY
    Last edited by Karma Gunz; 08-18-18 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Correction
    08-18-18 11:56 AM
    Bro.... don't you think the custom duty will double the price ? I have had recently very bad experiences with the gadgets sent form States. I had to pay around 16k just for custom duty.
    08-18-18 12:07 PM
    Bro.... don't you think the custom duty will double the price ? I have had recently very bad experiences with the gadgets sent form States. I had to pay around 16k just for custom duty.
    Because it was built for U.S market only. If they will do agreement with Optiemus Infracom then is possible to get BB Key 2 Silver Edition
    08-18-18 12:30 PM
    Do I have to pay custom duty in India if I buy the mobile from unlocked mobiles UK ?
    08-19-18 05:41 AM
    I would suggest you to check physically a Key 2 device and then purchase. Also while ordering online, do order its screen guard beforehand as its not available easily in market.

Posted via CB10
    Where can one check the device physically in India? Do any physical stores have it? I thought it was amazon exclusive.
    08-19-18 02:28 PM
    So there is a website called onlymobiles.com which lists the silver KEYᴼᴺᴱ as coming soon.
    A very big maybe but maybe the silver version will launch after the exclusive period with amazon is over.

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.3.2163
    08-19-18 04:17 PM
    If someone you know already has it.. You can visit there service centre to see if they have one in house so you can check it.. if you can't find a way to check it before buying.. I would suggest not buying it.. buy a second hand keyone or wait for a month or two and you would be getting second hand key two online cheaply.. this phone doesn't feel premium, a lot of people are not happy with the space bar on this phone.. Blackberry did cost cutting wherever possible to keep mfg prices under control.. you might feel cheated once you buy it.. I made a mistake buying it.. now am sending for replacement from Amazon due to its space key issue.. if it didnt workout then either, I will send it back and go for note 9. Wont come back to bb ever again.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-18 02:48 AM
    I am still waiting, reasons:
    1. Seeing last year KeyOne launch followed by a limited edition black in 3 months, I am guessing we should see Key2 Silver with 128 gb memory (hopefully) before Diwali.
    2. Space-bar issues highlighted by many users could be addressed by that time. (Fingers crossed).
    3. I just can't seem to like black compared to silver.
    09-02-18 10:13 PM
    Hello All,

bbkey2 silver is available in India now.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.o...y2-silver.html
    09-13-18 04:40 AM
    Hello All,

bbkey2 silver is available in India now.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.o...y2-silver.html
    that's incorrect. Blackberry is the official site, no mention of Silver there.

Also, onlymobiles.com site that you mentioned says "COMING SOON" for the SILVER one.

Other E-Com may sell it, but they could be imported models without warranty. As of right now, genuine blackberry is available only on Amazon India. So unless we see it there, Silver isn't around I am afraid.
    09-14-18 03:54 AM
    that's incorrect. Blackberry is the official site, no mention of Silver there.

Also, onlymobiles.com site that you mentioned says "COMING SOON" for the SILVER one.

Other E-Com may sell it, but they could be imported models without warranty. As of right now, genuine blackberry is available only on Amazon India. So unless we see it there, Silver isn't around I am afraid.
    Yes, 100% agree
    09-15-18 12:55 PM
    Thank god. I'm not the only one who is waiting for Key2 particularly 'Silver Edition' to be launched in India. Its funny why they have not done so when the black variant is already available in Amazon. Is it the production right agreement between the Chinese (TCL) and Indian (Optiemus Infracom)?. If yes, then please intimate this matter with utmost urgency to the head at Blackberry and bring the harmony between these two, and make it available for Indian consumers. I'm sold 100 % if this is addressed. CrackBerry Kevin, I'm sure you can definitely put it across to Blackberry if not make it happen, as I can bank on you like always. We are not businessmen nor exec but still love BlackBerry in this age of slab devices. So you can imagine the love for Blackberry is still not lost and intact, apparently people are just waiting for the right device with latest specs to be kicked-in.
    Looking at all these comments in this thread made me realise there could be millions like me who may still be waiting for SE, but not aware where to address this issue. As for me I contacted every way possible to lay my hands on SE but got no response from any. And after every option failed, I suddenly realised this forum from my BB 10 days, and hence this comment. Hope you read this.

With best.
    BB BoY
    Completely agree with you bro. Silver Key2 should be also available in India but no signs yet, I thought of importing from other countries but concerned very much about warranty and custom duties. Still enjoying Keyone though but I need bigger keys... miss my passport silver edition...
    Karma Gunz likes this.
    09-15-18 01:01 PM
47 12