Not that I do not like it, only I'm a perfectionist, I like things thought out in every way, applications are to serve the user, and not the other way round, I would not mind if they would give a choice in these Blackberry apps. I do not criticize here for the sake of criticism, just for that I want to refine these applications and do not say that they are bad, only you can give them more choice to give a man whether he wants a distance or a beam, etc ... And not imposing stiff rules and telling users how they do not like it, do not use it, there are no arguments on your part.
    Then join the app suite beta program and provide your input.
    04-18-19 02:21 PM
    Well, it's really quite simple. We the consumer have all the power! We are just too meek at times to exercise it. But sometimes we do by choosing not to buy. Case in point, these are both Dodge Chargers, one (like BlackBerry) is an icon even today, the other was a cheap shadow of its former self past off as the real thing. We have every right to request what we need in a product, if the manufacturer ignores, we can also send them into obsolescence! Attachment 443955Attachment 443956
    I agree 100%, but here the hermetic environment does not understand certain things, does not notice how the customer will not like it will not buy and here is superficial talk like: Do not like it, do not buy or use so no wonder the sale is limping with this approach .
    04-18-19 02:28 PM
    Perfect example. I completely agree.
    The problem is that consumers spoke long ago for Android/IOS with support for the Flagship OEMs and their features/benefits. Not being a main OEM partner with Google in 2007 or so had consequences.. The consumers made sure of that and here we stand..
    04-18-19 02:28 PM
    Then join the app suite beta program and provide your input.
    That's the point I am using betatesterm for Hub, Calendar, Contacts and Tasks
    04-18-19 02:32 PM
    That's the point I am using betatesterm for Hub, Calendar, Contacts and Tasks
    Yes. So get involved in that community and make your opinions known.
    04-18-19 02:33 PM
    Yes. So get involved in that community and make your opinions known.
    I am involved in this community for this I have a Crackberry account and for this I criticize something that could be better to give a man the opportunity to choose for example a dark background whether clear down below we want a three-strip belkie or give the opportunity to change the client instead of imposing something because this is not the way to tell people of google.

If you are reading this, the people responsible for Blackberry applications are saying so give people a choice in their applications and you do not stick to the rules
    04-18-19 03:06 PM
    I am involved in this community for this I have a Crackberry account and for this I criticize something that could be better to give a man the opportunity to choose for example a dark background whether clear down below we want a three-strip belkie or give the opportunity to change the client instead of imposing something because this is not the way to tell people of google.

If you are reading this, the people responsible for Blackberry applications are saying so give people a choice in their applications and you do not stick to the rules
    But this isn't the right place. Do it at the beta program.
    04-18-19 03:15 PM
    But this isn't the right place. Do it at the beta program.
    Crackberry is a good place for expressing opinions on Blackberry or Blackberry applications.
    04-19-19 09:59 AM
    Crackberry is a good place for expressing opinions on Blackberry or Blackberry applications.
    Sure, but not if you want to get to the right people.

If you just want to chat about it with other lay people, then Crackberry fits the bill.
    TgeekB likes this.
    04-19-19 10:00 AM
    Sure, but not if you want to get to the right people.

If you just want to chat about it with other lay people, then Crackberry fits the bill.
    And now tell me you can get Key2 red with 64 gb instead of 128 gb ??? because as you know the way is Key2 red and probably cheaper would be with 64 gb.

And why is the frame of the camera in key2 red not red? Is it a cost cutting or some other reason?
    04-20-19 02:44 AM
    And now tell me you can get Key2 red with 64 gb instead of 128 gb ??? because as you know the way is Key2 red and probably cheaper would be with 64 gb.

And why is the frame of the camera in key2 red not red? Is it a cost cutting or some other reason?
    The Red model is a limited edition. They decided to go with 128GB.

The rest are simply aesthetic design choices.

Amazon and Best Buy are already sold out of product in NA, so I guess they probably could/should have gone with a higher price.
    TgeekB likes this.
    04-20-19 08:01 AM
    The Red model is a limited edition. They decided to go with 128GB.

The rest are simply aesthetic design choices.

Amazon and Best Buy are already sold out of product in NA, so I guess they probably could/should have gone with a higher price.
    But where is the limited edition here? if it is not full, the Key2 red, the silver has the silver logo, the black one has the same black with the camera frame and the red one? for me it is incomprehensible.

For me limited edition would be like they would do full crusting Key2 red plus added a red case plus a Key2 Red desktop charger
    04-20-19 08:53 AM
    But where is the limited edition here? if it is not full, the Key2 red, the silver has the silver logo, the black one has the same black with the camera frame and the red one? for me it is incomprehensible.

For me limited edition would be like they would do full crusting Key2 red plus added a red case plus a Key2 Red desktop charger
    Ok. You don't like their aesthetic design choices on the Red. Noted.
    TgeekB likes this.
    04-20-19 09:07 AM
    Ok. You don't like their aesthetic design choices on the Red. Noted.
    Because I do not like defects, I do not like what is done on a little bit and for me limited edtion is not just what is not in the serial box.
    04-20-19 09:20 AM
    Because I do not like defects, I do not like what is done on a little bit and for me limited edtion is not just what is not in the serial box.
    I don’t mean any disrespect when I say this but why should they care what you think?

You’re not their only customer and if you ask every customer they will have a different idea of what it should look like.

You’re not on their design team.

You are one person.
    04-20-19 09:37 AM
    I don’t mean any disrespect when I say this but why should they care what you think?

You’re not their only customer and if you ask every customer they will have a different idea of what it should look like.

You’re not on their design team.

You are one person.
    For the fact that Blackberry, whether there TCL or Blackberry Mobile is not Apple today I am unhappy tomorrow will be more people let this company come out of its exuberant ego the same people here on Crackberry. Where is the market at the top or bottom? Is it breaking sales records or scrubs bottoms?

There is a saying: a droplet drills rocks

Tell me, this company manufactures for people for clients and at the same time for profit whether it produces for production and whether the customer will be well-groomed or not this company grows in?

I do not criticize this company for criticism only for that I want to improve the product as well as the application.
    04-20-19 09:52 AM
    For the fact that Blackberry, whether there TCL or Blackberry Mobile is not Apple today I am unhappy tomorrow will be more people let this company come out of its exuberant ego the same people here on Crackberry. Where is the market at the top or bottom? Is it breaking sales records or scrubs bottoms?

Tell me, this company manufactures for people for clients and at the same time for profit whether it produces for production and whether the customer will be well-groomed or not this company grows in?

I do not criticize this company for criticism only for that I want to improve the product as well as the application.
    From your eyes.

Give them time to grow. Give them time to improve.

I understand your excitement and interest but I don’t think you understand if they fail financially you have nothing.
    04-20-19 09:55 AM

Well, thankfully, BBMo has actual data - demand curve information, survey results, study groups, and market research.

The only question for BBMo is ultimately the size of the pkb market. The rest is minutia.
    TgeekB likes this.
    04-20-19 09:56 AM
    From your eyes.

Give them time to grow. Give them time to improve.

I understand your excitement and interest but I don’t think you understand if they fail financially you have nothing.
    That's why Kevin Michaluk Crakberry invented it, and not to focus the whole community that uses Blackberry and to exchange myself, I can see what I like and what is not, and not wait and praise the products for the heavens is not the matter, I have my opinion and I express it emphatically what I like and what is not in a given product and that just meets my Blackberry expectations for this here I am and I express what I do not like and where I would see changes.
    04-20-19 10:03 AM
    That's why Kevin Michaluk Crakberry invented it, and not to focus the whole community that uses Blackberry and to exchange myself, I can see what I like and what is not, and not wait and praise the products for the heavens is not the matter, I have my opinion and I express it emphatically what I like and what is not in a given product and that just meets my Blackberry expectations for this here I am and I express what I do not like and where I would see changes.
    Unfortunately your ideas don’t sound profitable for the old BlackBerry or the new BlackBerry Mobile as sales and the industry goes. In the end, profits first and last, plus in the middle is all that matters. Their money, their decisions... take it or leave it.
    04-20-19 03:24 PM
    Unfortunately your ideas don’t sound profitable for the old BlackBerry or the new BlackBerry Mobile as sales and the industry goes. In the end, profits first and last, plus in the middle is all that matters. Their money, their decisions... take it or leave it.
    And this is how Blackberry scrubs the bottom bottoms when it comes to sales, because there is nothing innovative in these phones, there is no imaginativeness in applications only built simplicity for fashion google and so much nothing customer-friendly enter see on Google Play and see what There are comments on the applications as customers are dissatisfied and it's apps are for them and not for the owners for their visits leave this reserve called Crackberry state next to what people really expect and why Blackberry users base this way because with the approach you have here that is, you buy and shut your mouth and do not criticize or buy, good luck in further such reasoning.
    04-21-19 12:52 AM
    And this is how Blackberry scrubs the bottom bottoms when it comes to sales, because there is nothing innovative in these phones, there is no imaginativeness in applications only built simplicity for fashion google and so much nothing customer-friendly enter see on Google Play and see what There are comments on the applications as customers are dissatisfied and it's apps are for them and not for the owners for their visits leave this reserve called Crackberry state next to what people really expect and why Blackberry users base this way because with the approach you have here that is, you buy and shut your mouth and do not criticize or buy, good luck in further such reasoning.
    Anyone can come on a public forum and criticize. It does nothing.

I don’t know if you were on these forums a few years back when BB10 came out. Everyone talked about how great it was and how much better than iPhone and Android. They criticized everything about the other 2 platforms and pretty much called them garbage.
    How did that work out?
    04-21-19 06:41 AM
  23. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    People may need to start planning as if there will be no more BlackBerry branded phones, period. It's a distinct possibility that the Key Two LE is the last.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-19 08:03 AM
    People may need to start planning as if there will be no more BlackBerry branded phones, period. It's a distinct possibility that the Key Two LE is the last.

Posted via CB10
    Let’s hope not but I agree and we have little control over that.
    04-21-19 08:07 AM

Posted via CB10
    What can one do besides purchase a Key# device now? It's Android so there's no transition issues to another Android device other than no PKB availability.

Is there other planning that you're referring to?
    04-21-19 08:15 AM
84 1234