You absolutely have the right to demand all you want, just as BlackBerry Mobile has the right to ignore you.
    And so he ignores his users for this BlackBerry user base every year shrinks
    04-15-19 10:42 PM
    And so he ignores his users for this BlackBerry user base every year shrinks
    BBMo has only been doing this for 2 years. Units sold went up by 10% from the first year to the second.
    04-16-19 12:04 AM
    BBMo has only been doing this for 2 years. Units sold went up by 10% from the first year to the second.
    Does "units sold" also include KEYones who were sold from BBMo EUstore or official retailers when the KEY2 and LE were out?
    04-16-19 09:25 AM
    Does "units sold" also include KEYones who were sold from BBMo EUstore or official retailers when the KEY2 and LE were out?
    Dunno.
    04-16-19 10:00 AM
    I don't understand what you actually want.

Company X sells product Y. Purchase Y if it suits your needs. Don't if it doesn't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    What does he want? I'm telling you, old Blackberry where I am buying headphones and I have the option of buying a Blackberry case, Blackberry slots, a desktop charger like the 9900 etc. etc. and what does it get? naked phone and combine yourself is not a fight for the customer only "Buy a Blackberry phone and we do not know each other" The same was with Playbookiem I bought and for some time it was just a stand for a cup and so he got updates and what came out? everyone knows. The same applies to Blackberry applications are not refined russet any flair because I do not understand that the company earns a fortune and can not make a few applications to learn a professional job full of professionalism one man (ZINQS) with a stripped budget did BB10 OS LAUNCHER on ANDROID and what can I do? Tell me what Blackberry wants to win new customers? not refined applications? and how to get to Crackberry forum, hear what's in your heart, it tells you how you do not like it, buy a full-screen phone.
    04-16-19 10:18 AM
    What does he want? I'm telling you, old Blackberry where I am buying headphones and I have the option of buying a Blackberry case, Blackberry slots, a desktop charger like the 9900 etc. etc. and what does it get? naked phone and combine yourself is not a fight for the customer only "Buy a Blackberry phone and we do not know each other" The same was with Playbookiem I bought and for some time it was just a stand for a cup and so he got updates and what came out? everyone knows. The same applies to Blackberry applications are not refined russet any flair because I do not understand that the company earns a fortune and can not make a few applications to learn a professional job full of professionalism one man (ZINQS) with a stripped budget did BB10 OS LAUNCHER on ANDROID and what can I do? Tell me what Blackberry wants to win new customers? not refined applications? and how to get to Crackberry forum, hear what's in your heart, it tells you how you do not like it, buy a full-screen phone.
    Old BlackBerry is gone... sorry.

It's still the whole "Chicken or the Egg" scenario. BBMo needs to move more units, in order to allow BlackBerry to realize more revenue so that they can invest more into Android Development. And so that Accessories and what not can be profitable as well.... But it's hard to sell a product without the refinements, the accessories and the competitiveness that BBMo is missing.

The whole "they are the only ones making a PKB" is all they have.
    04-16-19 10:59 AM
    Well, TCL (BBMo) designs, manufactures, sells, distributes, and supports the devices. BlackBerry has NOTHING to do with the phones.

BlackBerry sells its name and flavour of Android to BBMo.

BlackBerry also develops the app suite (on Play Store for ALL). If it doesn't suit your needs, feel free to use other apps - many do.
    Last edited by conite; 04-16-19 at 11:50 AM.
    04-16-19 11:18 AM
    BlackBerry sells its name and flavour...
    They need to add sugar.
    04-16-19 02:17 PM
    They need to add sugar.
    Lots of sugar!
    04-16-19 04:19 PM
    Well, it's really quite simple. We the consumer have all the power! We are just too meek at times to exercise it. But sometimes we do by choosing not to buy. Case in point, these are both Dodge Chargers, one (like BlackBerry) is an icon even today, the other was a cheap shadow of its former self past off as the real thing. We have every right to request what we need in a product, if the manufacturer ignores, we can also send them into obsolescence! Is the Blackberry KEY2 Red Edition the end of the Blackberry Passport Red?-hqdefault.jpegIs the Blackberry KEY2 Red Edition the end of the Blackberry Passport Red?-img_3623-940x540.jpeg
    RK_BB and Luniz like this.
    04-16-19 04:25 PM
    Case in point, these are both Dodge Chargers, one (like BlackBerry) is an icon even today, the other was a cheap shadow of its former self past off as the real thing.
    The theory breaks down when one (me for example) recognizes the KEY² as at least as good as any previous BlackBerry-branded device.

As a matter of fact, I have had the least number of issues with this one as any of the previous 12 models.
    Last edited by conite; 04-16-19 at 04:49 PM.
    Bbnivende and Dunt Dunt Dunt like this.
    04-16-19 04:33 PM
    Well, it's really quite simple. We the consumer have all the power! We are just too meek at times to exercise it. But sometimes we do by choosing not to buy. Case in point, these are both Dodge Chargers, one (like BlackBerry) is an icon even today, the other was a cheap shadow of its former self past off as the real thing. We have every right to request what we need in a product, if the manufacturer ignores, we can also send them into obsolescence! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hqdefault.jpeg 
Views:	41 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	443955Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3623-940x540.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	443956
    Perfect example. I completely agree.
    anon(10387168) and Luniz like this.
    04-16-19 04:48 PM
    The theory breaks down when one (me for example) recognizes the KEY² as at least as good as any previous BlackBerry-branded device.

As a matter of fact, I have had the least number of issues with this one as any of the previous 12 models.
    Actually, my hope is that BlackBerry does listen and make the changes and improvements necessary just like they did for the Dodge Charger in the end. See, an inspirational antidote! Is the Blackberry KEY2 Red Edition the end of the Blackberry Passport Red?-download-20-4-.jpeg
    04-16-19 05:37 PM
    Actually, my hope is that BlackBerry does listen and make the changes and improvements necessary just like they did for the Dodge Charger in the end. See, an inspirational antidote! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download%20(4).jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	443958

When Dodge wimped out their muscle car in the 70's... they were doing just what everyone else was doing.

BlackBerry or more precisely TCL's BBMo isn't in a position to muscle up the KEY2. While they might could have done a KEY2 Pro and released it for $1,200, sales would likely have not covered their cost to do so.

PKB's are a teeny-tiny niche, that doesn't have the clout that it once did. Reality is BBMo has to make money, and it cost more to build and support a BlackBerry in general and PKB specifically... So a more economical solution is to be expected Is the Blackberry KEY2 Red Edition the end of the Blackberry Passport Red?-usb50ddc031a0101.jpg
    TgeekB likes this.
    04-17-19 07:52 AM
    Well, TCL (BBMo) designs, manufactures, sells, distributes, and supports the devices. BlackBerry has NOTHING to do with the phones.

BlackBerry sells its name and flavour of Android to BBMo.

BlackBerry also develops the app suite (on Play Store for ALL). If it doesn't suit your needs, feel free to use other apps - many do.
    Yes ? How are people from this Blackberry Mobile? fell from the sky? tell me Blackberry Mobile does everything for free who protects the Blackberry by Android system and does it do it for free ??? Who is responsible for who earns on Blackberry TCL or Blackberry Mobile or both?
    04-17-19 01:21 PM
    Yes ? How are people from this Blackberry Mobile? fell from the sky? tell me Blackberry Mobile does everything for free who protects the Blackberry by Android system and does it do it for free ??? Who is responsible for who earns on Blackberry TCL or Blackberry Mobile or both?
    BlackBerry Mobile (BBMo) is a division of TCL. It is made up of former TCT Communications (also a division of TCL) and BlackBerry Ltd. employees. It has no relationship with BlackBerry Ltd.

BBMo pays BlackBerry Ltd. to use its name, flavour of Android, and app suite.
    04-17-19 01:28 PM
    BlackBerry Mobile (BBMo) is a division of TCL. It is made up of former TCT Communications (also a division of TCL) and BlackBerry Ltd. employees. It has no relationship with BlackBerry Ltd.

BBMo pays BlackBerry Ltd. to use its name, flavour of Android, and app suite.
    And now let someone tell me who knows this question, answer why in Hub and not only a three-band button and this beam is at the top and not at the bottom as it was in the BB10 system where everything was under the thumb? Is this Google's requirements ???
    04-18-19 11:24 AM
    And now let someone tell me who knows this question, answer why in Hub and not only a three-band button and this beam is at the top and not at the bottom as it was in the BB10 system where everything was under the thumb? Is this Google's requirements ???
    Google Android OS means Google in charge of many things
    04-18-19 11:44 AM
    BlackBerry developed the HUB based on its own ergonomic and aesthetic considerations - but all must certainly be compliant with Material Design.

The HUB team are active members of this forum, and are proud of their work. But obviously, something like this won't please everyone.
    04-18-19 11:46 AM
    BlackBerry developed the HUB based on its own ergonomic and aesthetic considerations - but all must certainly be compliant with Material Design.

The HUB team are active members of this forum, and are proud of their work. But obviously, something like this won't please everyone.
    I understand everything about the whole world, but if it was not handy downstairs the same in mobile browsers, it would not be convenient to have a navigation bar at the bottom instead of flying your finger upside down? for this price people who break out of this swamp like the creator of the browser application Kiwi Browser where he gave the choice to the user where he wants a navigation bar at the bottom or the top and did not go easy and did not follow the herd of rams.
    04-18-19 12:42 PM
    Google Android OS means Google in charge of many things
    Where do you get this information from the need to do what google wants?
    The creator of the Kiwi browser application gave the user where they want a navigation bar, whether at the bottom or top just like Youtube, you can listen to Youtube with the screen turned off and do not go like a flock of rams and stick to stupid guidelines.
    04-18-19 12:47 PM
    I understand everything about the whole world, but if it was not handy downstairs the same in mobile browsers, it would not be convenient to have a navigation bar at the bottom instead of flying your finger upside down? for this price people who break out of this swamp like the creator of the browser application Kiwi Browser where he gave the choice to the user where he wants a navigation bar at the bottom or the top and did not go easy and did not follow the herd of rams.
    The app suite comes free with a BBMo phone. You don't have to use it if you don't like it.
    TgeekB likes this.
    04-18-19 12:58 PM
    Where do you get this information from the need to do what google wants?
    The creator of the Kiwi browser application gave the user where they want a navigation bar, whether at the bottom or top just like Youtube, you can listen to Youtube with the screen turned off and do not go like a flock of rams and stick to stupid guidelines.
    BBAndroid is designed with Android/IOS users in mind as target market. BBOS and BB10 users are not really anybody’s target market as it’s a failed demographic.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt and pdr733 like this.
    04-18-19 01:10 PM
    The app suite comes free with a BBMo phone. You don't have to use it if you don't like it.
    Not that I do not like it, only I'm a perfectionist, I like things thought out in every way, applications are to serve the user, and not the other way round, I would not mind if they would give a choice in these Blackberry apps. I do not criticize here for the sake of criticism, just for that I want to refine these applications and do not say that they are bad, only you can give them more choice to give a man whether he wants a distance or a beam, etc ... And not imposing stiff rules and telling users how they do not like it, do not use it, there are no arguments on your part.
    04-18-19 02:16 PM
    Not that I do not like it, only I'm a perfectionist, I like things thought out in every way, applications are to serve the user, and not the other way round, I would not mind if they would give a choice in these Blackberry apps. I do not criticize here for the sake of criticism, just for that I want to refine these applications and do not say that they are bad, only you can give them more choice to give a man whether he wants a distance or a beam, etc ... And not imposing stiff rules and telling users how they do not like it, do not use it, there are no arguments on your part.
    Best to lower your expectations as I see no developers looking to meet your expectation level even in the middle. It’s simply dollars $$$$
    TgeekB likes this.
    04-18-19 02:18 PM
84 1234