Is the Blackberry Key2 Red phone the end of the Blackberry Passport Red ???

For me, it is not understandable that in this Blackberry Mobile company, if it is called there, nothing is certain, no one knows when there will be an update to Pie, whether Key3 will be known or not ... because I did not buy Motion because why will not update to Pie and I will not buy Key2 red because nothing is known about the future so I will not repeat the replay where I bought Passport Red and then it turned out that BB10 will not be developed the same way it can be with key2 red where nothing specify only they keep it some secret and we are customers as only sheep to be cut at checkout, that is, you have to buy and nothing more to be interested in how it will be and so does not deal with customers because it ends, as always, people are running into competition because I know a lot of people where he ran away to the competition because they had enough guessing or maybe he will be in two weeks or maybe in two years.

The same applies to the Blackberry application here, calls for heaven to heaven, or you will make applications that will remind you of the functionality of the good old Blackberry 10 whether you cut yourself off from the roots and do everything on the pack ??? who can buy the most Blackberry handsets users of other Android phones or old Blackberry users? I would say that a lot of people are old faithful Blackberry customers but it shrinks from year to year. So it's time to roll up the sleeves and get to work when it comes to applications because these applications from Blackberry is like doing a songwriter and not a real passionate craftsman and that says you can tell a longtime Blackberry user who started the adventure with the Blackberry 9700

Blackberry 9700
    Blackberry 9780
    Blackberry 9900
    Blackberry PlayBook
    Blackberry Q10
    Blackberry Z30
    Blackberry Passport
    Blackberry Passport Red
    Blackberry Classic
    Blackberry KeyOne
    Blackberry Key2 Black

I still admit as a long-term user that you do bad things with Blackberry 10 because it was an ideal when it comes to the functionality of many people complaining about Blackberry applications that they are not so and that there is no passion in Blackberry 10 solutions only it's a denture like someone worked from 6 to 15 and nothing more did not show even beautifully Zinqs that you can do something good if you want and for the blackberry Blackberry it should be nice and not so many people after buying new headphones blackberry by Android simply quickly gets rid of it because it's not the same Blackberry with the synonym Functionality only Blackberry with a synonym for a prosthesis.
    04-14-19 01:50 AM
    Sounds like iPhone might provide the long term solution you describe.
    04-14-19 06:02 AM
    Sounds like iPhone might provide the long term solution you describe.
    And does the iPhone have a physical keyboard that you suggest to me? and what does this iPhone commentary have? because now I do not understand you?
    04-14-19 07:38 AM
    And does the iPhone have a physical keyboard that you suggest to me? and what does this iPhone commentary have? because now I do not understand you?
    The iPhone lacks the PKB that we all love BB for. If the PKB is the most important, the KEYone and Key2 variants offer you best options. If you want longevity and consistency, iOS does offer many of the software advantages like BBOS and BB10 of the past.
    04-14-19 07:43 AM
    The iPhone lacks the PKB that we all love BB for. If the PKB is the most important, the KEYone and Key2 variants offer you best options. If you want longevity and consistency, iOS does offer many of the software advantages like BBOS and BB10 of the past.
    When I buy for a lot of money Key1 or Key2 it expects from the manufacturer a high quality product at the same price as if it is handles key 1 and key2 the vibration in the latter is like some toys and not to be able to fulfill my duty vibrations and so weakly vibrates with shock when a man does not feel in the belt case with something came up with a space where there is an intrusive click not to mention. Blackberry applications do not mention that they are limping along the entire line and have nothing to do with the old Blackberry where they were in every case worked.
    04-14-19 07:51 AM
    You have 2 choices, you can stick with a dead platform with no future or move on to a modern one and learn to adapt.
    You can’t expect a company who took on the Blackberry name and is trying to build PKB devices to a small crowd on Android to spend billions on R&D to meet all your personal requirements. You have choices, you need to find the one that works best for you.
    Best of luck.
    the_boon and thurask like this.
    04-14-19 10:00 AM

For me, it is not understandable that in this Blackberry Mobile company, if it is called there, nothing is certain, no one knows when there will be an update to Pie, whether Key3 will be known or not ... because I did not buy Motion because why will not update to Pie and I will not buy Key2 red because nothing is known about the future so I will not repeat the replay where I bought Passport Red and then it turned out that BB10 will not be developed the same way it can be with key2 red where nothing specify only they keep it some secret and we are customers as only sheep to be cut at checkout, that is, you have to buy and nothing more to be interested in how it will be and so does not deal with customers because it ends, as always, people are running into competition because I know a lot of people where he ran away to the competition because they had enough guessing or maybe he will be in two weeks or maybe in two years.

The same applies to the Blackberry application here, calls for heaven to heaven, or you will make applications that will remind you of the functionality of the good old Blackberry 10 whether you cut yourself off from the roots and do everything on the pack ??? who can buy the most Blackberry handsets users of other Android phones or old Blackberry users? I would say that a lot of people are old faithful Blackberry customers but it shrinks from year to year. So it's time to roll up the sleeves and get to work when it comes to applications because these applications from Blackberry is like doing a songwriter and not a real passionate craftsman and that says you can tell a longtime Blackberry user who started the adventure with the Blackberry 9700

Blackberry 9700
    Blackberry 9780
    Blackberry 9900
    Blackberry PlayBook
    Blackberry Q10
    Blackberry Z30
    Blackberry Passport
    Blackberry Passport Red
    Blackberry Classic
    Blackberry KeyOne
    Blackberry Key2 Black

I still admit as a long-term user that you do bad things with Blackberry 10 because it was an ideal when it comes to the functionality of many people complaining about Blackberry applications that they are not so and that there is no passion in Blackberry 10 solutions only it's a denture like someone worked from 6 to 15 and nothing more did not show even beautifully Zinqs that you can do something good if you want and for the blackberry Blackberry it should be nice and not so many people after buying new headphones blackberry by Android simply quickly gets rid of it because it's not the same Blackberry with the synonym Functionality only Blackberry with a synonym for a prosthesis.
    BBMo has committed to one letter upgrade and 3 years of security patches (delivered within 90 days) as per Android Enterprise Recommended requirements.

Motion and KEYᵒⁿᵉ already got their update to Oreo.

KEY² and KEY² LE will get Pie (probably this summer).

But because these devices use Android, you will be able to use them for years to come, even after EOL.
    TgeekB and anon(10387168) like this.
    04-14-19 10:07 AM
    You have 2 choices, you can stick with a dead platform with no future or move on to a modern one and learn to adapt.
    You can’t expect a company who took on the Blackberry name and is trying to build PKB devices to a small crowd on Android to spend billions on R&D to meet all your personal requirements. You have choices, you need to find the one that works best for you.
    Best of luck.
    Good if I leave a lot of money in the company, then I have to cheat on myself, I think that something **** is good? Sorry, but no more wrong such a kitty is to leave yourself and pretend that the **** smells of roses.

I support Blackberry by buying their products but I am also demanding that I do not have to go into any compromises because small crew is small budget, etc .. etc ...

if you spend on a car a million dollars and you get unfinished and someone says sorry but we have a small crew small budget so you have to go for compromises that is not called serious customer treatment only one big farce
    04-14-19 12:54 PM
    Good if I leave a lot of money in the company, then I have to cheat on myself, I think that something **** is good? Sorry, but no more wrong such a kitty is to leave yourself and pretend that the **** smells of roses.

I support Blackberry by buying their products but I am also demanding that I do not have to go into any compromises because small crew is small budget, etc .. etc ...

if you spend on a car a million dollars and you get unfinished and someone says sorry but we have a small crew small budget so you have to go for compromises that is not called serious customer treatment only one big farce
    I think your comparison to spending a million dollars on a car to what you’ve spent on a phone is a bit of an exaggeration.
    You have no leverage to demand anything from Blackberry. You certainly should put your money where you think you are getting the most value, but you only have a few choices. Unless you are going to start your own company and build the perfect smartphone, then let us all know so we can buy one too.
    04-14-19 01:03 PM
    I think your comparison to spending a million dollars on a car to what you’ve spent on a phone is a bit of an exaggeration.
    You have no leverage to demand anything from Blackberry. You certainly should put your money where you think you are getting the most value, but you only have a few choices. Unless you are going to start your own company and build the perfect smartphone, then let us all know so we can buy one too.
    Yes, you do not require a well-made application from Blackberry, or you do not require a good phone call from TCL, and do you want someone else to do for them that have millions of dollars in your account? Hypocrite? or as it is said: the circle of shared adoration
    04-14-19 02:07 PM
    Yes, you do not require a well-made application from Blackberry, or you do not require a good phone call from TCL, and do you want someone else to do for them that have millions of dollars in your account? Hypocrite? or as it is said: the circle of shared adoration
    I apologize for not being able to follow your thought process.
    Have a good day.
    04-14-19 02:09 PM
    I apologize for not being able to follow your thought process.
    Have a good day.
    It's just ridiculous arguments that you have to spend a small amount of money but do not demand anything from the manufacturer because it's there, it's BB approach and sales are limping if BB had competition it would be a long time ago I would kick in the *** for lack I can not use a phone without a physical keyboard and I can not use my dissatisfaction here because I have a benchmark or Blackberry Passport.

Have a good day.
    04-14-19 02:21 PM
    It's just ridiculous arguments that you have to spend a small amount of money but do not demand anything from the manufacturer because it's there, it's BB approach and sales are limping if BB had competition it would be a long time ago I would kick in the *** for lack I can not use a phone without a physical keyboard and I can not use my dissatisfaction here because I have a benchmark or Blackberry Passport.

Have a good day.
    BlackBerry has been out of the device business for 2.5 years.

BBMo (a division of TCL) pays BlackBerry to use its name and its flavour of secure Android.

They have the KEY² and the KEY² LE to compete at two different price points.

As a boutique, niche device OEM, their pricing is expected to be much higher than the mainstream competition.

They are the only true physical keyboard game in town, so it's BBMo or nothing.
    04-14-19 02:25 PM

Blackberry 9700
    Blackberry 9780
    Blackberry 9900
    Blackberry PlayBook
    Blackberry Q10
    Blackberry Z30
    Blackberry Passport
    Blackberry Passport Red
    Blackberry Classic
    Blackberry KeyOne
    Blackberry Key2 Black

OP, if you can't stand typing on a piece of glass (because it sucks) AND you want a device that's running on up-to-date software, you have three options:

KEYone (preferably Black Edition)

KEY2

KEY2 LE

That's it.

Forget the Priv, its processor ruined what could have been an amazing device.
    04-14-19 02:46 PM
    I hear your frustration OP. It is real and it effects many of us, me included with the PKB defect. However, if a PKB is what you covet, like me and many, we must compromise with this latest offering of BlackBerry Key devices. They are a shadow of the past, to be sure, however, even with the issues I have experienced since launch, a couple of fixes have offered some relief, am I still frustrated, of course! I laid down $1,000 CDN for it! Hopefully all our sacrifices and compromises have been sufficient to see a K3 in 2020, no guarantees to be sure, however, as stated, one major OS upgrade is coming and a 3 year commitment to monthly-90day updates are also coming. Bottom line, if like us, you covet a PKB device, then we must support it, warts and all, or not. Cheers,
    04-14-19 03:39 PM

Have a good day.
    "demand anything"

That's where you are confused.... the Global PKB userbase isn't big enough to, demand anything. Accept what there is or learn to type on glass....
    TgeekB likes this.
    04-15-19 07:44 AM
    "demand anything"

That's where you are confused.... the Global PKB userbase isn't big enough to, demand anything. Accept what there is or learn to type on glass....

With this approach, you can just see how the Blackberry user base shrinks from year to year.

I have a right to demand, because I did not leave a small amount of money and leave it at Blackberry, so stop me weak arguments.

If the phone costs 779 euros and the competition more or less also cost but no one says that you need to compromise not for such prices as Blackberry has simple and this is not only my opinion but many people who use Blackberry or used.

And you will not tell me how I do not like Blackberry, then write on glass, Free country is alive so I buy Blackberry phones and I demand so much in this topic.
    04-15-19 10:35 AM
    With this approach, you can just see how the Blackberry user base shrinks from year to year.

I have a right to demand, because I did not leave a small amount of money and leave it at Blackberry, so stop me weak arguments.

If the phone costs 779 euros and the competition more or less also cost but no one says that you need to compromise not for such prices as Blackberry has simple and this is not only my opinion but many people who use Blackberry or used.

And you will not tell me how I do not like Blackberry, then write on glass, Free country is alive so I buy Blackberry phones and I demand so much in this topic.
    I don't understand what you actually want.

Company X sells product Y. Purchase Y if it suits your needs. Don't if it doesn't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    04-15-19 10:49 AM

We're not BBMo employees so I'm not sure why you're upset with CB Forum Member volunteers. Exactly what are we supposed to do?
    04-15-19 11:02 AM

There is no competition... no one else is making a secured PKB phone.

You views are free to express - demands or complaints.
    04-15-19 11:18 AM
    We're not BBMo employees so I'm not sure why you're upset with CB Forum Member volunteers. Exactly what are we supposed to do?
    I have nothing to do with Crackberry users, I only express my opinion, I am saying what I do not like and my goal is not attacking Crackberry users or administrators

But how do you read people here telling you that you have to make compromises, I'm flooded because when I had Blackberry 10 and there was no application, most talked about and you have to compromise on Blackberry and are poor quality their applications and the same I hear go on Compromise because it's because that and what model is a higher price, where is logic in it?
    04-15-19 01:05 PM
    I have nothing to do with Crackberry users, I only express my opinion, I am saying what I do not like and my goal is not attacking Crackberry users or administrators

But how do you read people here telling you that you have to make compromises, I'm flooded because when I had Blackberry 10 and there was no application, most talked about and you have to compromise on Blackberry and are poor quality their applications and the same I hear go on Compromise because it's because that and what model is a higher price, where is logic in it?
    Logic.... a profit for themselves and for BlackBerry with devices being sold to this small global niche.

I think few here are actually happy with how things turned out. But they'd rather have the option to pay a premium for a PKB, than not have that option at all.
    TgeekB likes this.
    04-15-19 01:36 PM
    Demanding things rarely works, unless you are the one in charge. Even then it’s not good business or personal practice and will eventually find you all alone with nothing to show for your misguided efforts.

Pick the device that works best for you. Be active in the forums and make suggestions that might have a chance of being heard by someone that can follow through. Write to the company and politely make suggestions while showing support for their efforts in building the only PKB devices even though there is only a tiny market. You at least have a chance of someone listening to you this way.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-15-19 04:11 PM
    You absolutely have the right to demand all you want, just as BlackBerry Mobile has the right to ignore you.
    04-15-19 04:49 PM
    You absolutely have the right to demand all you want, just as BlackBerry Mobile has the right to ignore you.
    Actually, BBMo seems to be somewhat receptive to consumers. The K2 incorporated many user wants. The K2 LE was released to appeal to the demand for a more competitively priced phone. The Motion was orphaned due to low demand for a vkb BlackBerry.

If the OP can give feedback other than the tired "more specs, lower cost" rant, it would be duly noted.
    04-15-19 08:52 PM
84 123 ...