I watch youtube and netflix( only when necessary) and it's great and large enough to make out the details and is clear in hd. Again my question is, how people adjust from their large screen , down to their laptop, down to their much much smaller phone screens?? They adjust because by 2018, screens are now clear and clean. You get the same emotional experience over the devices. People need to somehow realise that and those that get it, also notice the more battery left and time left to view more media. While the sacrifice in screen space makes no emotional experience change, what you end up gaining is much more, probably a third more time on usage due to the screen and the already huge battery, and also the gain is a superior typing experience with its own set of features. What blackberry have done here is actually amazing and thought about making it better for us and giving us more hours to do the things we love.
    I agree, battery life is a huge plus for the Key2, but there is absolutely a difference between watching video on a 6 inch 16:9 display and a 4.5 inch 3:2 display. If watching video is a high priority and a physical keyboard is not, the Key2 is not a match.
    TCM01 likes this.
    06-30-18 04:05 PM
    was angered during the review. i thought he would have more common sense than the rest but he ended up like almost everyone else. "only buy it if you want a keyboard or if you have other flag ships and want a back up" loll. He completely along with others dismiss it as a legitimate phone for the average consumer. man all these reviewers can't get the whole " business phone" out of their minds, they are fixated on it. nevermind the fact that it is running android oreo and has almost the same screen as the iphone 7/8, but no thats not good enough for social media. Does anyone have the brain to work out that its a great social media device for a portabe device, that you dont need a bigger screen to get the same experience. or the fact a huge bettery with that screen size equals benefit. same experience , more hours for social media fix. He also had 2 different opinions on the same subject matter. on his unboxing he said the price definitely worth it. review he says not worth it. During review he first says display isnt good, then it shows up on his positives..

overall this review was like mr mobiles. Shunning the media like aspect phone, labelling it business, and saying good as a second phone. contradicting and not much thought gone into it. overlooked features and could have made a great case as to why the general phone audience should buy it. just a work phone, really disapointing way for him to put it.
    Well written. I agree with your comments.
    06-30-18 05:08 PM
    I think if you're using Android OS, you can't only aim for business model. I think $650 is tight and with this price tag, I expect higher quality and specification.
    High specs on niche device would push it north of a $1,000. The specs are optimized for the phone and Keyone works perfectly. If specs to cost ratio was the only determining factor Blackview and other Chinese phones would be dominating the market.
    06-30-18 05:15 PM
    IMO, MOST people would rather trade the keyboard for more screen real-estate and a better camera, at a lower price. When it comes to video, a slab form factor is far superior than the Key1/2 and this is a VERY important feature to MOST people IMO. My 7yo son refuses to take my Blackberry to watch his favorite YouTube videos, he'll insist on Mom's slab phone.

I have an LG G6 as a second phone and it's what I use for video and reading news apps. The KeyOne screen is OK, but my G6 is much better at those things.

I've come to accept the two-phone solution; I just think of it as using the right tool for the right job.
    I also have a two-phone solution : Z10 for email, calendar, contacts, tasks, reading online articles and downloaded music. KEYone for Android stuff. If I want to watch video, I'm grabbing a tablet, or sitting down to a large screen.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    06-30-18 05:20 PM
    I also have a two-phone solution : Z10 for email, calendar, contacts, tasks, reading online articles and downloaded music. KEYone for Android stuff. If I want to watch video, I'm grabbing a tablet, or sitting down to a large screen.

So a three or four device solution....

I know a guy that carries four phone, each is a different business.... I suggested that he try a dual SIM phone, could set up different number with different rings. He likes, what works for him.
    07-02-18 02:40 PM
    So a three or four device solution....

I know a guy that carries four phone, each is a different business.... I suggested that he try a dual SIM phone, could set up different number with different rings. He likes, what works for him.
    Haha. That's actually pretty accurate. It's not uncommon for me to have an iPad, a KEYone, a Z10, a Kindle and a laptop at my desk at work. 5 devices! Also 3 screens for my PC! 5 devices and 8 screens!

07-02-18 02:45 PM
31 12