06-28-18 09:40 AM
    But..... But.... I'm going to use the Key2 as my only daily driver without other "primary" phone...... In fact I just sold the galaxy s9 plus and bought the Key2.... Am I doing it wrong
    06-28-18 10:39 AM
    But..... But.... I'm going to use the Key2 as my only daily driver without other "primary" phone...... In fact I just sold the galaxy s9 plus and bought the Key2.... Am I doing it wrong
    Daily driver is a individual user preference. If you don't like the Key2 you can always exchange it for your money back.
    06-28-18 11:23 AM
    Flossy was much more positive and enthusiastic about the KEY2 than I expected.

Thot protection ftw
    06-29-18 03:26 AM
    Saw the video and disappointed he (and many others too) do not show the multitasking power of keyboard shortcuts properly. He didn't show the difference with the speed key on how it works brings up apps quickly. He and many others never have it set up properly to show on camera, it just brings up the setup screen. The feature was just kind of quickly glossed over in his video.

Surprised he gave the camera a "good" rating thought. Nice to see that.
    06-29-18 05:02 AM
    Very happy to see most reviews are questioning the price tag.....

BB Classic Q20 sent via CB 10
    Lobwedgephil and Empyrean like this.
    06-29-18 05:14 AM
    Very happy to see most reviews are questioning the price tag.....

OnePlus 6 is a great phone, but not really anything special... until you consider the low price. Price is ALWAYS a part of an products "value", and is usually part of most reviews. It's just that in this case it is a pretty big negative.

But it's the best PKB phone on the market with a SD660 Processor in it... so there is that.
    06-29-18 10:33 AM
    OnePlus 6 is a great phone, but not really anything special... until you consider the low price. Price is ALWAYS a part of an products "value", and is usually part of most reviews. It's just that in this case it is a pretty big negative.

But it's the best PKB phone on the market with a SD660 Processor in it... so there is that.
    Only reason why I am happy is that demand will ultimately set the price. With such a saturated market the price correction will come relatively quickly....for the price tag the phone simply cannot compete despite the unique selling point of the pkb...(eg today in EU I can pick up a keyone black edition for €349 which is actually what I am considering)

06-29-18 10:48 AM
    was angered during the review. i thought he would have more common sense than the rest but he ended up like almost everyone else. "only buy it if you want a keyboard or if you have other flag ships and want a back up" loll. He completely along with others dismiss it as a legitimate phone for the average consumer. man all these reviewers can't get the whole " business phone" out of their minds, they are fixated on it. nevermind the fact that it is running android oreo and has almost the same screen as the iphone 7/8, but no thats not good enough for social media. Does anyone have the brain to work out that its a great social media device for a portabe device, that you dont need a bigger screen to get the same experience. or the fact a huge bettery with that screen size equals benefit. same experience , more hours for social media fix. He also had 2 different opinions on the same subject matter. on his unboxing he said the price definitely worth it. review he says not worth it. During review he first says display isnt good, then it shows up on his positives..

overall this review was like mr mobiles. Shunning the media like aspect phone, labelling it business, and saying good as a second phone. contradicting and not much thought gone into it. overlooked features and could have made a great case as to why the general phone audience should buy it. just a work phone, really disapointing way for him to put it.
    the_boon and philan like this.
    06-29-18 01:12 PM
    Your actually doing it right. He got it all wrong. His review is as decent as the keytwo video stabilization.
    06-29-18 01:15 PM
    Flossy was much more positive and enthusiastic about the KEY2 than I expected.

Thot protection ftw
    Was way worse than i expected. Was contradicting himself, like two different people trying to review it. Completely alienated the general phone base by labelling it a work phone, not for social media. He would speak highly of the phone then recommend it as a back up lol. He said if u have ur phone out and someone with a lg, s9 or iphone comes along to hide it..
    cckgz4 likes this.
    06-29-18 01:20 PM
    Was a fair review IMO.

This phone is certainly not for most people. He is definitely confused, but in a good way - he is feeling the nostalgia and appreciates a BlackBerry, but is also a heavy media consumer and doesn't get that rich experience from the Key2.

4K recording stabilization is a non-issue for 99% because most people will be using 1080 to save disk space. plus it is not the default setting so not likely that the average user will use it.

Screen brightness is noticeable, but I hate bright screens so it's a non-issue for me but I can understand that someone who uses a Samsung panel may see the Key2 as having a dull screen.
    06-29-18 01:32 PM
    Was a fair review IMO.

This phone is certainly not for most people. He is definitely confused, but in a good way - he is feeling the nostalgia and appreciates a BlackBerry, but is also a heavy media consumer and doesn't get that rich experience from the Key2.

4K recording stabilization is a non-issue for 99% because most people will be using 1080 to save disk space. plus it is not the default setting so not likely that the average user will use it.

Screen brightness is noticeable, but I hate bright screens so it's a non-issue for me but I can understand that someone who uses a Samsung panel may see the Key2 as having a dull screen.
    So explain to me why this phone isn't for MOST people? Since it does everything. This is the problem i'm talking about, dismissing this phone as a general phone that everyone can use and would appreciate.
    cckgz4 and TCM01 like this.
    06-29-18 02:03 PM
    So explain to me why this phone isn't for MOST people? Since it does everything. This is the problem i'm talking about, dismissing this phone as a general phone that everyone can use and would appreciate.
    IMO, MOST people would rather trade the keyboard for more screen real-estate and a better camera, at a lower price. When it comes to video, a slab form factor is far superior than the Key1/2 and this is a VERY important feature to MOST people IMO. My 7yo son refuses to take my Blackberry to watch his favorite YouTube videos, he'll insist on Mom's slab phone.

I have an LG G6 as a second phone and it's what I use for video and reading news apps. The KeyOne screen is OK, but my G6 is much better at those things.

I've come to accept the two-phone solution; I just think of it as using the right tool for the right job.
    Bay 13 and neoberry99 like this.
    06-29-18 02:30 PM
    IMO, MOST people would rather trade the keyboard for more screen real-estate and a better camera, at a lower price. When it comes to video, a slab form factor is far superior than the Key1/2 and this is a VERY important feature to MOST people IMO. My 7yo son refuses to take my Blackberry to watch his favorite YouTube videos, he'll insist on Mom's slab phone.

I have an LG G6 as a second phone and it's what I use for video and reading news apps. The KeyOne screen is OK, but my G6 is much better at those things.

I've come to accept the two-phone solution; I just think of it as using the right tool for the right job.
    I have a pixel xl2 and would rather the keyone. I have come to realize that screen quality and sharpness for media viewing and apps is great across both phones, and the experience is the same. The fact that it has a larger battery and compact screen means you get that great experience for longer. If people can adjust from their huge tv, to a laptop, to a much smaller phone screen , than surely they could be happy with a keytwo. Millions were happy with the similar sized iphone 7/8. If people give this phone a chance, since they are swayed by marketing and ads the last few years that the screen slab is the only option, im sure they'll love it, the general audience will grow to love it. It just kills me the reviewers have choses to dismiss the device as anything other than a business device.
    06-29-18 08:38 PM
    I have a pixel xl2 and would rather the keyone. I have come to realize that screen quality and sharpness for media viewing and apps is great across both phones, and the experience is the same. The fact that it has a larger battery and compact screen means you get that great experience for longer. If people can adjust from their huge tv, to a laptop, to a much smaller phone screen , than surely they could be happy with a keytwo. Millions were happy with the similar sized iphone 7/8. If people give this phone a chance, since they are swayed by marketing and ads the last few years that the screen slab is the only option, im sure they'll love it, the general audience will grow to love it. It just kills me the reviewers have choses to dismiss the device as anything other than a business device.
    While the iPhone is similar size, it’s a better video viewing experience due to screen ratio as well. It isn’t letter boxed as much like the Key One, not sure about Key2. I think reviews so far are pretty fair, but I’m looking forward to the performance improvements in the Key2.
    06-29-18 09:34 PM
    While the iPhone is similar size, it’s a better video viewing experience due to screen ratio as well. It isn’t letter boxed as much like the Key One, not sure about Key2. I think reviews so far are pretty fair, but I’m looking forward to the performance improvements in the Key2.
    I watch youtube and netflix( only when necessary) and it's great and large enough to make out the details and is clear in hd. Again my question is, how people adjust from their large screen , down to their laptop, down to their much much smaller phone screens?? They adjust because by 2018, screens are now clear and clean. You get the same emotional experience over the devices. People need to somehow realise that and those that get it, also notice the more battery left and time left to view more media. While the sacrifice in screen space makes no emotional experience change, what you end up gaining is much more, probably a third more time on usage due to the screen and the already huge battery, and also the gain is a superior typing experience with its own set of features. What blackberry have done here is actually amazing and thought about making it better for us and giving us more hours to do the things we love.
    the_boon and TCM01 like this.
    06-29-18 10:01 PM
    I watch youtube and netflix( only when necessary) and it's great and large enough to make out the details and is clear in hd. Again my question is, how people adjust from their large screen , down to their laptop, down to their much much smaller phone screens?? They adjust because by 2018, screens are now clear and clean. You get the same emotional experience over the devices. People need to somehow realise that and those that get it, also notice the more battery left and time left to view more media. While the sacrifice in screen space makes no emotional experience change, what you end up gaining is much more, probably a third more time on usage due to the screen and the already huge battery, and also the gain is a superior typing experience with its own set of features. What blackberry have done here is actually amazing and thought about making it better for us and giving us more hours to do the things we love.
    What you don’t understand is that battery life is not the only feature that people look for. For maybe 90% of the population, a battery that last the day is just enough.

Just as keyboard is not a feature that everyone is looking for... just a small niche clientele.

That’s why the reviewer say that it’s not a phone for everyone.
    Bbnivende likes this.
    06-29-18 11:01 PM
    What you don’t understand is that battery life is not the only feature that people look for. For maybe 90% of the population, a battery that last the day is just enough.

Just as keyboard is not a feature that everyone is looking for... just a small niche clientele.

That’s why the reviewer say that it’s not a phone for everyone.
    You are still living in the past and biased like the reviewers who can't overlook the keyboard only aspect. You along many others go by what the dominant advertisement and marketing tell you to buy. Had it been reversed and blackberry were leading the way, you would buy what the majority seem to go buy. Did you ever think about why blaclberry went downhill, that the decline of the blackberry was due to the os, bad marketing soon after the iphone released.. If people were to think a little and actually go in open minded without thinking automatically it's outdated because it has a keyboard without actually using it , or being afraid to be looked at funny by their friends for challenging the status quo, that they may find a device they'll love? I bet the majority of phone owners are still left with a device that's spec wise more outdated than the key2. But here you are thinking it's a niche device. So what exactly was a blackberry before it went android? Niche? It incorporates the best of keyboard and android in one package and to you it's niche?
    the_boon and TCM01 like this.
    06-30-18 02:42 AM
    My co-worker's 2nd cousin didn't like my pocket watch, told me no one uses a pocket watch anymore and I was so hurt that I had to see a therapist! When will people realize that words matter?
    nbjone likes this.
    06-30-18 07:35 AM
    You are still living in the past and biased like the reviewers who can't overlook the keyboard only aspect. You along many others go by what the dominant advertisement and marketing tell you to buy. Had it been reversed and blackberry were leading the way, you would buy what the majority seem to go buy. Did you ever think about why blaclberry went downhill, that the decline of the blackberry was due to the os, bad marketing soon after the iphone released.. If people were to think a little and actually go in open minded without thinking automatically it's outdated because it has a keyboard without actually using it , or being afraid to be looked at funny by their friends for challenging the status quo, that they may find a device they'll love? I bet the majority of phone owners are still left with a device that's spec wise more outdated than the key2. But here you are thinking it's a niche device. So what exactly was a blackberry before it went android? Niche? It incorporates the best of keyboard and android in one package and to you it's niche?
    Haha people have preferences, that’s it.

I loved BB... but guess what. My first BB was the Storm. I was never into keyboard. I hated them. I always dreamt of having an all screen phone. It’s my preference!

Did it occur to you that that’s what 99% of the population want? If 99% of the population want a keyboard, believe me Apple would had marketed a keyboard cause they would gain so much market share
    TCM01, krazyatom and anon(9188202) like this.
    06-30-18 07:47 AM
    I think if you're using Android OS, you can't only aim for business model. I think $650 is tight and with this price tag, I expect higher quality and specification.
    06-30-18 08:18 AM
    It's basically not a phone for Flossy because he gets to use any flagship phone he wants to use. No matter how good a phone is, he will not use it more than 6 months. Sure the phone could be $100 cheaper but if it was $550 I'm sure he wouldn't make it his daily driver because he isn't really a pkb person even though he says he's about the BlackBerry. Anybody who says they are a BlackBerry person would still be using a BlackBerry and only us real BlackBerry users know that.

Posted via CB10
    TCM01 and the_boon like this.
    06-30-18 08:38 AM
    Using paragraphs would make your posts a lot easier to read.
    06-30-18 09:02 AM
    Flossy's review was fair and I respect him. The price is steep but the OnePlus 6 is a gorgeous phone with some amazing hardware at a low price. Just as an information. My wife uses a 5T and she fell in love with the K2 yesterday. For me it depends if you used a BlackBerry with pkb before. If yes chances are high you're gonnaive it. Because you appreciate what it is and what it isn't.
    06-30-18 01:31 PM
31 12