Hey guys,

I got my Key2 yesterday, set it all up and started using it. So far so good. After a few hours I recognized that my currency button does not do anything. Pressing it once or twice, holding it, using alt or shift with it does not do anything regardless which App I try it in.
    I checked all settings I could imagine to see if it can be disabled. The only thing I found was in Keyboard settings, where I could change the currency. But that did not help either.

So I feel the button is really broken. The feeling when I press it is normal. Before I return it I just wanted to ask if anyone here got a similar issue and has a solution for me, because I would love to not have to start over with backup and setup of a new device.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated. Thank you!
    Last edited by AzzlackPitter; 08-19-18 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Problem solved
    08-19-18 02:54 AM
    did you change the currency key behavior (such as ctrl or bring down the notifications)? then you can't type "$" anymore.
    08-19-18 07:25 AM
    I tried every possible setting in the keyboard setting, but it does not do anything. When I activate the ctrl option that does not work too. But I don't know if it would be the currency key, which will be used for that.

The only setting I see for the currency key is the kind of currency symbol, that will be written.

The sensitivity of the key works, so if the keyboard backlight dimms and i just touch it without pressing the button, the backlight goes back to fully lit.
    08-19-18 07:32 AM
    Well, I guess I am blind. The "fix" for my issue is pretty easy. As suggested the behaviour was overwritten with another function. It was not in the keyboard settings, but in the "Shortcuts and gestures" (I don't know the correct englisch description, my phone is set to german).

The fact that it seemed to do nothing was because it was set to switching the keyboard language. As I have only German as keyboard language there was nothing to change.

Maybe this helps somebody with the same "issue".
    08-19-18 10:22 AM