The last two update of Blackberry Hub & Services is lagging really bad; prior it was running like a charm. On initial launch, Hub message window screen is blank for several (5-15) seconds. Deleting, read and flagging messages takes 5-10 seconds to take effect on the message list. Also, while viewing messages, swap to next or previous message does nothing for 5-10 seconds after initial message view. Incoming messages are delayed as well. The most recent update on Nov 30 version 1.6.2.53287 did not resolve the issue from the previous update. I have 7 email accounts - 5 IMAP and 2 Exchange - all of which were initial setup to retrieve messages "forever" and several email accounts have several hundred messages on the server. Conversation view is enabled. I'm running Build ABI067.
    12-03-18 06:48 AM
    You can wait for the next batch of updates or you can try removing and readding the accounts, might help but only one way to find out. The last build brought quite a few changes, maybe all those accounts didn't play the best.
    12-03-18 11:07 AM
    I have had this issue also with Gmail especially - and after the update, I am no longer getting ANY notifications (sound or LED) for texts for BBM. bizarre.
    12-03-18 03:28 PM
    same issues as "trombetta" described above. Will this ever be fixed?
    12-03-18 10:17 PM
    You can wait for the next batch of updates or you can try removing and readding the accounts, might help but only one way to find out. The last build brought quite a few changes, maybe all those accounts didn't play the best.
    The last build/update? Hub & Services' Nov 30 version 1.6.2.53287 brought no changes. Hub is still lagging big time and becoming increasingly worse (or perhaps I'm becoming increasingly impatient). Hub deletes hang on list for 10-15 seconds after deleting, read messages show unread for what seems forever, flagging/unflagging don't display for some time. Most annoying is not being able to swap through messages for 5-15 seconds after message is displayed. Now running Build ABK892.
    12-10-18 03:17 PM
    same issues as "trombetta" described above. Will this ever be fixed?
    Magic 8 ball says..

'Check back soon'.
    12-10-18 03:18 PM
    I'm having the same major delays in Gmail emails
    Yesterday 11:22 PM