Hello guys,
    did anyone have that issue ? since yesterday afternoon, it seems i had an update for the hub + services module, and since my battery litteraly empty itself in an hour...

does anyone have any solution for deactivating / resetting that module ? it says it's an administrator app and i can't deactivate it ...

i already tried soft reset by long pressing the off button, but nothing changes ...

it's really annoying, i had my phone for one month now, ( it's a key2 red edition ) and everything was fine ...
    04-24-19 05:50 AM
    I don't think that issue caused by hub+, it's could be something else. Do you have monitoring app for battery?
    04-24-19 05:54 AM
    Hi, it seems this thread is not being actively looked at, but will take a shot.

I am having SERIOUS battery issues with Blackberry HUB+ Services eating battery like the cookie monster. I have it on my Key2, and have also tried it on a Oneplus. In both cases, it is eating more than 20% by end of day, the nearest next app is well in the low single digits. My OnePlus battery like was cut to 1/3rd because of the app.

This has started happening over the past few months, before that it was fine on my Motion and Key2.

I love BB HUB+ and want to use it on other Android devices, too. But battery usage is a MAJOR problem. Any tips?
    06-18-19 05:36 AM
    for the first time I have the same problem. Woke up in the middle of the night and my phone was completely dead. This has never happened and I was upset because I'm on call this weekend coming and have to answer all calls.
    06-18-19 06:37 AM
    Actually I just did an update for the hub yesterday and I am having same Issue, my phone also gets hot, battery lasts less than 7 hours with minimal usage....
    06-27-19 07:22 PM
    Hello guys,
    did anyone have that issue ? since yesterday afternoon, it seems i had an update for the hub + services module, and since my battery litteraly empty itself in an hour...

does anyone have any solution for deactivating / resetting that module ? it says it's an administrator app and i can't deactivate it ...

i already tried soft reset by long pressing the off button, but nothing changes ...

it's really annoying, i had my phone for one month now, ( it's a key2 red edition ) and everything was fine ...
    I have been having this issue for quite some time.
    07-09-19 04:57 PM
    Anyone have a solution? This is getting ridiculous and I'm about to jump ship. I'm ready to throw my key2 in the garbage and move on out of frustration.
    12-13-19 04:15 PM
    I'm just wondering if this is the new normal. After 11 and a half hours of being off the charger Hub+ Service has used up 16% of my battery. I'm down to only 36% battery left. I thought my battery was aging badly, but it looks like it's just poor design updates to Hub+ Services, and they haven't bothered to fix the battery drain issue it's created. I'm a light user, so I should get much better battery life than this.
    12-18-19 05:25 PM
    Now you can put my name to this list. I like using the hub email but battery is getting killed last few days. Hub is at top of list 21% next closes is 2%. I have not used my phone today. Will try to delete the app and try google email. I use outlook for my company email and like that I can have a different led color for it. Never thought I would see the day. Any other good email apps?

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    12-21-19 04:09 PM
    Now you can put my name to this list. I like using the hub email but battery is getting killed last few days. Hub is at top of list 21% next closes is 2%. I have not used my phone today. Will try to delete the app and try google email. I use outlook for my company email and like that I can have a different led color for it. Never thought I would see the day. Any other good email apps?

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    Clear the app cache files. Then thumbnails under camera if they total more than 1GB.

If you have Gmail installed as well clear the cache files under Gmail then head over to Chrome and clear the cache files there.

Can a cold restart should do the trick
    12-21-19 04:37 PM
    Go to ubreakifix and get a replacement battery. makes a world of difference. I went up to Canada to get it. seems to be only place familiar with key2
    12-22-19 06:11 PM
    had the same issue!!!!!
    12-22-19 07:13 PM
    anyone use brave to replace chrome as browser?
    12-22-19 09:03 PM
    getting the same issue here, the hub has all of a sudden start draining my battery, never done this before.....
    12-26-19 04:23 AM
    Just an update, but I did a factory reset yesterday. So far, so good. Normally, I would be close to 90% after about an hour of being off the charger, and I'm still at 100%, granted I did forget to setup my alarm for work, so I had an extra half hour of sleep compared to a normal day.

If you are having issue, it's worth a try. I did it while at work where I had WIFI to re-download the 174 apps I had installed, and then resetup all the accounts in BB Hub. I'm sure my alarm isn't the only tweak I will forget, but it's fairly quick to get back to business as usual without really losing anything in the process. My music, and camera photos were saved to my micro SD card, so I did not reformat that during the reset.
    12-27-19 08:10 AM