Hello guys,
    did anyone have that issue ? since yesterday afternoon, it seems i had an update for the hub + services module, and since my battery litteraly empty itself in an hour...

does anyone have any solution for deactivating / resetting that module ? it says it's an administrator app and i can't deactivate it ...

i already tried soft reset by long pressing the off button, but nothing changes ...

it's really annoying, i had my phone for one month now, ( it's a key2 red edition ) and everything was fine ...
    04-24-19 04:50 AM
    I don't think that issue caused by hub+, it's could be something else. Do you have monitoring app for battery?
    04-24-19 04:54 AM
    Hi, it seems this thread is not being actively looked at, but will take a shot.

I am having SERIOUS battery issues with Blackberry HUB+ Services eating battery like the cookie monster. I have it on my Key2, and have also tried it on a Oneplus. In both cases, it is eating more than 20% by end of day, the nearest next app is well in the low single digits. My OnePlus battery like was cut to 1/3rd because of the app.

This has started happening over the past few months, before that it was fine on my Motion and Key2.

I love BB HUB+ and want to use it on other Android devices, too. But battery usage is a MAJOR problem. Any tips?
    06-18-19 04:36 AM
    for the first time I have the same problem. Woke up in the middle of the night and my phone was completely dead. This has never happened and I was upset because I'm on call this weekend coming and have to answer all calls.
    06-18-19 05:37 AM
    Actually I just did an update for the hub yesterday and I am having same Issue, my phone also gets hot, battery lasts less than 7 hours with minimal usage....
    06-27-19 06:22 PM
    Hello guys,
    did anyone have that issue ? since yesterday afternoon, it seems i had an update for the hub + services module, and since my battery litteraly empty itself in an hour...

does anyone have any solution for deactivating / resetting that module ? it says it's an administrator app and i can't deactivate it ...

i already tried soft reset by long pressing the off button, but nothing changes ...

it's really annoying, i had my phone for one month now, ( it's a key2 red edition ) and everything was fine ...
    I have been having this issue for quite some time.
    07-09-19 03:57 PM