Hey there. Longtime BB user. After using a Samsung Galaxy S7 for 2 years, I now have a BlackBerry Key2. I do have some questions tho.

1) How do I disable the screen keyboard? It seems to pop up every time I'm trying to type something. I don't like it, and I don't want to use it.

2) Previously I used BlackBerry Hub services on my S7 and paid a subscription fee. I just cancelled my subscription. This should not affect the Hub features on the Key2, is that correct? Also, I am under the impression that the Hub uses the existing Gmail access for email or do I have to enter credentials all over again?

3) The Android version of BlackBerry Content Transfer is not on the Android Play Store. Any way to get it?

Thanks
    02-06-19 11:00 PM
    Congrats on getting a Key2. I hope you enjoy it. I'm no expert but I will attempt to answer your questions.

1) Yes it can be disabled in settings. Not exactly sure where but it's probably under keyboard. Mine only pops up if I'm typing and turn it sideways.

2) Yes, you don't need to pay for hub services if you have a BlackBerry device. You're good to cancel your subscription.

3) I always set up my phones as new so I can't help with that.
    02-06-19 11:20 PM
    Thanks, for your response. However still asking the question if Hub uses the existing Gmail access for email or do I have to enter credentials all over again?
    02-07-19 12:57 AM
    Hey there. Longtime BB user. After using a Samsung Galaxy S7 for 2 years, I now have a BlackBerry Key2. I do have some questions tho.

1) How do I disable the screen keyboard? It seems to pop up every time I'm trying to type something. I don't like it, and I don't want to use it.

2) Previously I used BlackBerry Hub services on my S7 and paid a subscription fee. I just cancelled my subscription. This should not affect the Hub features on the Key2, is that correct? Also, I am under the impression that the Hub uses the existing Gmail access for email or do I have to enter credentials all over again?

3) The Android version of BlackBerry Content Transfer is not on the Android Play Store. Any way to get it?

Thanks
    In regards to #3 , it should be in the store, unless you're being blocked due to regional settings, but I would doubt BlackBerry would do that. Anyways just grab the APK of the latest version from APKMonk (that's where I found it doing a quick Google search). It could also already be installed on your phone, I don't remember if that's a default app that is pre-installed when you buy it.
    02-07-19 06:00 AM
    Hello
    1: settings, system, languages and input, current keyboard. Toggle OFF show virtual keyboard

2: if I recall right content transfer came pre installed. Check your launcher to see apps installed and search for BlackBerry launcher
    Summer_Moon likes this.
    02-07-19 06:01 AM
    Search "Content Transfer". Not "BlackBerry Content Transfer" should be pre installed.
    02-07-19 09:29 AM