Hey everyone

I'm hoping that someone will point me to the right direction as I'm unable to add my work Office 365 account to show in the calendar app.

I've tried couple of times to remove and add again office 365 account and I can get working only emails from office 365.

I have no problem adding to calendar gmail or hotmail accounts.

Also on BB10 Passport works fine with same Office 365 account with emails and calendar.

Is there some trick to enable on KEY2?

At the moment I have also Outlook app installed to see calendar but this is not efficient to constantly switch between apps calendars.

Cheers
    08-09-19 05:41 PM
    When adding the email account, there should be a section to include syncing contacts and calendars. Then, in the calender, go to menu button, select the email account and make sure the "Events" under that account is checked.
    08-09-19 06:08 PM
    Thanks for the reply. The issue is that account is not listed so nothing to check. Only mail is accessible.

I've added the office 365 as IMAP.
    08-11-19 07:55 AM
    I have my O365 account mapped in the hub just fine and it syncs my calendar. maybe try deleting it and adding it again. did you add it as a microsoft exchange account?

Edit: actually, have you gone into the calendar, clicked on settings, accounts, and checked the box to show your office 365 account?
    08-11-19 08:21 AM
    Call Microsoft for help. They have implemented an extra layer of security, so there is a second, system-generated password that you need to get past. I had to get a Microsoft engineer to disable this extra password temporarily, so I could add the account, and then re-enable it.

Your O365 subscription includes tech support. The phone number I use is
    1-800-865-9408
    08-11-19 10:21 AM
    Thanks for the reply. The issue is that account is not listed so nothing to check. Only mail is accessible.

It needs to be added as Exchange ActiveSync
    08-11-19 10:22 AM
    I find I can see my own 365 outlook calendar, however there is another shared company one which I can't view through hub. it does work through the outlook app though.
    08-11-19 12:33 PM
    That's a different thing. I can't see my company calendar either in the BlackBerry Calendar. Never thought that the Outlook app would get it though.
    08-11-19 01:39 PM
    Imap will only pull in emails. You have to delete the account go through automatic process and add it as office exchange account.

Today 02:30 PM