Hello

I use a bb key 2 and the default calendar app. BBF100-1, Android 8.1.0
    Recently i found i'm having troubles with syncing my icloud calendar. Without any notice from the phone, i noticed myself when missing appointments...

For now i use two exchange accounts and have no problem with syncing them, one google account (but i don't use it for my calendar) and one icloud calendar (CALDAV).

The Icloud Apple-ID has the same name as my google address.

I tried to remove and reinstall the caldav account with success before, and it worked for a while. But started to notice that syncing was not working again.

Now i removed the caldav calendar and reinstalled, but the account does not show in the calendar app. It does show in the user accounts menu of the phone.

Please help, this is urgent!

Thanks in advance.
    11-19-18 09:42 AM
    omg here we go I used to have the same problems with calendar and with contacts. let me ask the first do you have device specific password? in other words a different password for the key2?
    11-19-18 02:10 PM
    Yes, i have a device specific pasword because of the two step authentication.
    11-20-18 02:36 AM
    ok, then did you set it up as a separate thing (ie caldav) or along with your icloud address (contacts, calendar and contacts)?
    11-20-18 01:26 PM
    It's set up as a separate thing.
    11-21-18 02:21 AM
    tra to delete all separate things and just add you account as a hub account
    11-27-18 05:23 PM
    I never used the icloud email. Now i used the email sync to icloud and i could make an e-mail adres based on icloud. I couldn't make two accounts with the same emailadress in the hub --> i used gmail adress for email and as login for icloud caldav sync. now all is ok when using the icloud as hub account. Thanks
    12-03-18 05:42 AM