I have two questions regarding the "BlackBerry Calendar" app, latest version 1.6.2.16480" (I am using an Android-version 8.1.0)

1. Is there a way to duplicate a calendar appointment by using Copy and Paste (instead of duplicating by setting an appointment as a "recurring event")?

2. When making an appoinment in Outlook on my computer in HTML-format, it opens on the "BlackBerry Calendar" app as "plain text" (or "rich text", I don't know).
    Therefore, no pictures are shown but instead attached to the calendar appointment in PNG-format. I can't open those pictures in PNG-format which are attached to the calendar appointment, since after tapping on the picture in PNG-format, I get to select from (a) open with HUB to send an e-mail with the picture in PNG-format attached, (b) open with Outlook to send an e-mail with the picture in PNG-format attached, (c) open with Gmail to send an e-mail with the picture in PNG-format attached.

2a. Is there a way to open calendar appoinments in HTML-format?

2b. Or is there a way to open pictures in PNG-format which are attached to a calendar appoinment?

Thank you very much for your replies .
    Last edited by MCI_S; 02-07-19 at 12:18 AM.
    02-06-19 07:08 AM