That's what the Mrs decided to get me for our 8th anniversary. Got to say, the keyboard feels much different from my keyone or passport. Anyone else notice this? It feels like it takes less effort to push the keys. And should I do a photo of many blackberry phones again?
    the_boon and BigBadWulf like this.
    03-15-19 02:40 PM
    That's what the Mrs decided to get me for our 8th anniversary. Got to say, the keyboard feels much different from my keyone or passport. Anyone else notice this? It feels like it takes less effort to push the keys. And should I do a photo of many blackberry phones again?
    Well, that's a nice present!
    Drg84 likes this.
    03-15-19 02:43 PM
    She must definitely know the key 2 a man's heart ;-)
    RegN, RK_BB, the_boon and 2 others like this.
    03-15-19 04:09 PM
    I prefer the keyboard of the Key2 over the Passport also. I never used the Keyone.
    03-15-19 06:55 PM
    She must definitely know the key 2 a man's heart ;-)
    1) yes she does and 2) boooooo! But she's pretty awesome I have to say
    03-16-19 05:38 PM
    I prefer the keyboard of the Key2 over the Passport also. I never used the Keyone.
    KEYone has amazing key travel and resistance, but awful sweaty glossy finish
    03-17-19 01:05 AM
    Great gift. How is the swiping up of suggested words working for for you? Do you sometimes need a second swipe to hit a word suggestion or not? Especially the middle words seem to be affected by this.

You have probably typed and swiped a few texts on the Key2 by now so you should be able to tell us.

In my case for instance I sometimes need a second swipe but after a reboot it seems I don't at least for a little while.

Hope this makes sense to you but your input could be valuable in finding out if this is an isolated matter or not.

There is a 2K long thread about PKB sensitivity on this forum.
    03-17-19 01:48 AM
    as crazy as it sounds, I disabled keyboard scrolling. always do. I just find that it cases me to screw up sentences more often than not.
    Chuck Finley69 likes this.
    03-17-19 01:57 AM
    as crazy as it sounds, I disabled keyboard scrolling. always do. I just find that it cases me to screw up sentences more often than not.
    Would you be so kind as to turn it on for a moment and give it a try? There is a very large thread on this forum about the PKB and the swiping gestures and its sensitivity.

It would be a great help to us to get an insight from a new user.
    03-17-19 02:29 AM