So basically I was looking around for a new black Friday deal. Samsung Note 10+ for £43 per month with 160GB data. Samsung S10 £27 per month with 120GB data. And so on and so forth.

I am please to announce I am sticking to my BlackBerry KEY² for another year. Whoop.

In the last 12 months the phone has only slowed down twice and that was when using Google maps, GPS on and Spotify.

Even now sitting here bashing this out on my PBK makes me feel truly comfortable and happy that I have a KEY²

Long live BlackBerry and long live the PBK
    11-29-19 06:44 AM
    June 2018 make 2 years since the US release and it still operates like Day 1 for me (heavy emailing, social media and toddler usage). I love my Key2 ❤
    11-29-19 08:31 AM
    June 2018 make 2 years since the US release and it still operates like Day 1 for me (heavy emailing, social media and toddler usage). I love my Key2
    Might want to check that math.
    John Albert likes this.
    11-29-19 09:08 AM
    I think he means 1 year and several months. either way it's all BlackBerry love here
    Sigewif likes this.
    11-29-19 09:11 AM
    I think he means 1 year and several months. either way it's all BlackBerry love here
    Still rocking my KEY² Silver. In fact my launch-day KEYᵒⁿᵉ Silver is still used by a family member as a daily driver - and running as well as ever.
    11-29-19 09:23 AM
    Still very happy with my AT&T KEYone, which is still receiving monthly security updates. I still feels brand new to me, and, so long as delete caches and restart the thing every few days, it runs great. Honestly, I don't use it that much as my Z10 still dominates it for my most frequent mobile tasks, but the KEYone means I never have to load old, insecure, unstable and resource hogging Android apps on my BB10 phones.

I sometimes call my KEYone my "Sh*t Magnet" because I can use it for annoying stuff like loyalty apps (using alias IDs, of course to protect my privacy).

From the screen of my trusty Z10 using the exceptional BlackBerry VKB.
    11-29-19 09:33 AM
    So basically I was looking around for a new black Friday deal. Samsung Note 10+ for £43 per month with 160GB data. Samsung S10 £27 per month with 120GB data. And so on and so forth.

I am please to announce I am sticking to my BlackBerry KEY² for another year. Whoop.

In the last 12 months the phone has only slowed down twice and that was when using Google maps, GPS on and Spotify.

Even now sitting here bashing this out on my PBK makes me feel truly comfortable and happy that I have a KEY²

Long live BlackBerry and long live the PBK
    Is PBK Peanut Butter and Kelly?

I don't know who Kelly is... maybe someone else knows a Kelly
    12-04-19 08:12 AM