I bought a key2 few days ago and I like it other than few things which maybe that I am picky coming from an S8 active. I tried key one in the past and it was lagging too much for me. So compared to that I love the key2 and ofcourse I love the keyboard. But I video chat almost every day and I use whats app and viber. Both are horrible when using phones speakerphone/mic. The person I am talking to can barely hear me. S8 they can hear me fine. I know many have reported this issue but I am posting this for anyone who might be thinking about getting a key2. I am going to return mine and might order the Key2 LE to see how video/mic/speaker behaves on it.
    xubabi likes this.
    10-10-18 10:51 AM
    I am using frequently whatsapp video calling and have absolutely no issues with !
    10-10-18 01:22 PM
    I am curious to know, do you have the black or silver version? And are you using the speaker/mic of the key2 when video calling?
    10-10-18 05:12 PM
    I am curious to know, do you have the black or silver version? And are you using the speaker/mic of the key2 when video calling?
    I had the silver and same issue. The mic that's used for videocalls is the top one. When I called support, I was instructed to make a short video with sound. The sound was decent. But mic unusable for videocalls, whatever app I used.
    10-11-18 11:50 AM
    I am having similar issues with phone/voice/videocalls via speakerphone. Unacceptable echoing when my wife and I both use speakerphone on our Key2s. This did not happen when we both used Passports.

And why is the Key2 microphone at the top of the phone? Could that be causing the echoing?
    10-12-18 06:45 AM
    I am having similar issues with phone/voice/videocalls via speakerphone. Unacceptable echoing when my wife and I both use speakerphone on our Key2s. This did not happen when we both used Passports.

And why is the Key2 microphone at the top of the phone? Could that be causing the echoing?
    Did you try granting the "Phone" permission for the apps where you're having these problems ?
    10-12-18 07:00 AM