Hello!

I've had some intermittent Bluetooth funniness with my Key2 since I got it in August. In particular, my AirPods would often cut out unexpectedly. This hasn't happened since the October update a couple of days ago.

Has anyone else noticed an improvement or change on this front? I know that others have complained of similar problems in the past.

Anyway, I'm happy so far.
    bobmoley likes this.
    10-19-18 04:01 PM
    I have an issue with connecting to my car and being connected to Gear S3. I have to manually disconnect from my watch in order for it to connect with my car.

Honestly I haven't been using it with my Bluetooth headphones predominantly, so can't report about cutouts.
    10-19-18 05:27 PM
    Didn't even know that Apple AirPods worked with the KEY2 ?? (Or Androids in general)
    10-20-18 03:14 PM
    I have an issue with connecting to my car and being connected to Gear S3. I have to manually disconnect from my watch in order for it to connect with my car.

Honestly I haven't been using it with my Bluetooth headphones predominantly, so can't report about cutouts.
    I think that if you find the setting on your watch to turn off phone audio, you'll be ok.
    10-20-18 04:06 PM
    I think that if you find the setting on your watch to turn off phone audio, you'll be ok.
    The strange thing I never had to do anything with Note 8. It connected to both. Anyhow, I found the workaround for now but don't believe this was implemented really well. Much better than KeyOne.
    10-20-18 05:30 PM
    Oh yeah. They're just Bluetooth headphones under the hood. They work great with BlackBerry OS 10 devices too.
    10-22-18 10:00 AM