Not yet.
    06-28-18 11:06 PM
    Midnight where?????
    06-28-18 11:13 PM
    Midnight in Florida, and nothing yet :v

Posted with BlackBerry Passport SE via CB10
    06-28-18 11:18 PM
    06-29-18 12:11 AM
    What does the Rewards Member buy you? I am one and one occasion they offered me a "great" deal on a stylus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Are you thinking to pick up a KEY2.
    I really want to see it in-store to see both the silver and the Black, I am also not quite ready to graduate from my KEYone. Just maybe there will be some in our local store. However, for the KEYone, it wasn't available in Salem OR and only one out of several Best Buys in the Portland area--50 miles from me -- had it. The next closest store after that with it in store was in Bellevue. But a trip to the one in the Portland area isn't that far, only about an hour (except when there is a traffic jam, which is often).
    06-29-18 12:23 AM
    I really want to see it in-store to see both the silver and the Black, I am also not quite ready to graduate from my KEYone. Just maybe there will be some in our local store. However, for the KEYone, it wasn't available in Salem OR and only one out of several Best Buys in the Portland area--50 miles from me -- had it. The next closest store after that with it in store was in Bellevue. But a trip to the one in the Portland area isn't that far, only about an hour (except when there is a traffic jam, which is often).
    I would also like to actually get my hands and fingers on the KeyTwo before any commitment. In addition, I'm one of those Verizon customers and need to know how effective it would be on their system. I'd hope that a Best Buy would have one or two on display nearby.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    06-29-18 07:51 AM
    I would also like to actually get my hands and fingers on the KeyTwo before any commitment. In addition, I'm one of those Verizon customers and need to know how effective it would be on their system. I'd hope that a Best Buy would have one or two on display nearby.
    One guy who has one, and has been answering questions... said he tried a Verizon SIM, but calls and data didn't work. So it's not as easy as just putting in a Verizon SIM....
    06-29-18 08:15 AM
    One guy who has one, and has been answering questions... said he tried a Verizon SIM, but calls and data didn't work. So it's not as easy as just putting in a Verizon SIM....
    Thanks for the "bad news!!!!" (g)

Maybe he lives in Sedona where gsm (or whatever is NOT Verizon) is poor - well, outside of the town it is poor.
    06-29-18 08:43 AM
    Just checked with a BestBuy agent on the chat, the preorders are "first come first server" basis, the 7/13 is the shipping date, but might be sooner depending on the stock from the supplier, they've had cases when it was already delivered on the release date. The cool thing he mentioned was that he's excited to have this phone himself soon

I still can't make a decision on the delivery/pickup. With delivery to my office I risk it will be delivered during the weekend, with delivery home I risk it will be lying in front of my door the whole day and with pickup my closes bestbuy is not listed unfortunately
    06-29-18 08:47 AM
    Just checked with a BestBuy agent on the chat, the preorders are "first come first server" basis, the 7/13 is the shipping date, but might be sooner depending on the stock from the supplier, they've had cases when it was already delivered on the release date. The cool thing he mentioned was that he's excited to have this phone himself soon

I still can't make a decision on the delivery/pickup. With delivery to my office I risk it will be delivered during the weekend, with delivery home I risk it will be lying in front of my door the whole day and with pickup my closes bestbuy is not listed unfortunately
    Definitely in store pick up:

/blackberry-key2-f472/best-buy-store-pick-up-free-shipping-1150265/
    06-29-18 08:56 AM
    Definitely in store pick up[/url]
    My issue is that my closest store (JC, NJ) is not available for pickup and the second option is in NY with higher sales tax
    06-29-18 08:58 AM
    My issue is that my closest store (JC, NJ) is not available for pickup and the second option is in NY with higher sales tax
    It's not the 2nd option, it's the only option in your case if you decide to pick up.

Mark my words: "shipping on the 13th" delivery is up to UPS so plan on 15th - 18th delivery.
    06-29-18 09:00 AM
    And I just chatted with Best Buy and they said

>I have checked and can confirm that if you pre-order this "BlackBerry - KEY2 4G LTE with 64GB Memory Cell Phone" today, it will be delivered to you on 13th July.

Best Buy chat reps are notoriously bad at this kind of stuff, so I wouldn't trust them, ever.
    Mike-Mike likes this.
    06-29-18 09:03 AM
    Website clearly states it will be delivered by the release date. Is there some concern it will ship that date instead?
    06-29-18 09:26 AM
    Website clearly states it will be delivered by the release date. Is there some concern it will ship that date instead?
    If you put it into your cart and go to checkout, it clearly says shipping on 7/13
    06-29-18 11:00 AM
    If you put it into your cart and go to checkout, it clearly says shipping on 7/13
    I don’t know what you are seeing because my order confirmation says “get it by 7/13”. Not saying Best Buy might not screw this up but the order could not be more clear.
    Johberry likes this.
    06-29-18 11:25 AM
    I don’t know what you are seeing because my order confirmation says “get it by 7/13”. Not saying Best Buy might not screw this up but the order could not be more clear.
    Agreed. I just placed my order, and the email confirmation I received read that I will receive by Friday, 07/13.
    06-29-18 11:50 AM
    Yes, can confirm. They are confusing me more and more.

K2 listing says: "get it by 7/13", placing it into the cart and choosing delivery options says "shipped on 7/13", and finally the order confirmation says "Your order will arrive by Release Date: Fri, Jul 13."
    07-05-18 07:03 AM
    So does Best Buy.
    are you sure? The last phone I bought at Best Buy had a 14-day return limit.
    07-05-18 07:19 AM
    I use amazon because there is a 30 day tryout vs 14 days at Bestbuy.
    mtalinm likes this.
    07-05-18 08:01 AM
    Me too. Amazon even accepts return after 30 days.

Posted via CB10
    I had not heard that. What is the policy?
    07-05-18 08:02 AM
    I had not heard that. What is the policy?
    They don’t have to accept my return after 30 days. They’re just giving you a favor as a good customer service.
    07-05-18 09:24 AM
    How do you find out which BestBuy stores actually have them?

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.3216
    07-06-18 03:30 PM
    Yes, can confirm. They are confusing me more and more.

K2 listing says: "get it by 7/13", placing it into the cart and choosing delivery options says "shipped on 7/13", and finally the order confirmation says "Your order will arrive by Release Date: Fri, Jul 13."
    BTW: That "receive" by 13th date is for the Silver Key², not the Black Key².
    07-06-18 03:35 PM
185 1234 ...