Hi all,

Whats the best way to transfer everything from my priv to my Key2 when it arrives?

Does BlackBerry Transfer do it all or is there a better solution? I know google photos and outlook will take care of their domains but text messages etc are also important.

I have Google account and Gogle drive.

Thanks,

..Tom
    07-09-18 11:54 PM
    The best solution, in your case, is to just let Google do it and only use Content Transfer for your SMS messages or find an alternative SMS backup option. There's several to choose from on Google Play. Quite frankly, the Content Transfer app is not great and should be avoided if you don't REALLY need it.
    07-10-18 12:10 AM
    The best solution, in your case, is to just let Google do it and only use Content Transfer for your SMS messages or find an alternative SMS backup option. There's several to choose from on Google Play. Quite frankly, the Content Transfer app is not great and should be avoided if you don't REALLY need it.
    Content transfer is a disappointing.... Only 3500 SMS will be transferred, and apps need to reinstall

Trying to use Google drive or NFC now, these options came while 1st power up, but I thought Content transfer would be best being BB supported pre-loaded App.
    very disappointing but...
    10-24-18 08:19 PM
    Content Transfer worked very well when I went from Z30 to Motion and wife went from Classic to KeyOne. But Android to Android, let Google handle. Did an Android to Android with a tablet upgrade and Google barely missed a thing in the transfer.
    10-25-18 08:39 AM
    MyBackup Pro (Rerware,LLC). Install on both devices and set to "Migrate"-one device to send and other to recieve. You have choices on what you want to Migrate from one phone to another. MyBackup Pro is for both BB10 and Android BB's. A great and easy tool to have. You can even b ackup all your apps onto your sd card.
    10-25-18 04:47 PM