Anyone know of a good app that klets you quickly find and copy emoji text characters to then paste elsewhere?

Although I love the Key2, I don't like the little toolbar at the bottom of the screen that allows access to emoji and other keyboard features. It makes the screen even smaller during text entry and causes a delay or lag as the screen resizes as it pops on and off.

So, I turned it off. But then I couldn't get to emoji. So I set up a special symbol keyboard layout that shows the emoji I use most often when I press SYM ke. This has worked really well, but sometimes I do wish I could use different emoji. So I am looking for a good emoji finder / selector / copier app. Or maybe I could just use a specialized on-screen keyboard?
    09-07-18 02:01 PM
    Have you tried emojis prediction? It helps heaps.
    For eg smile , wink , haha etc. But yes you will have to enable predictions and that will add the extra belt you're trying to avoid.
    09-08-18 09:13 AM
    Have you tried emojis prediction? It helps heaps.
    For eg smile , wink , haha etc. But yes you will have to enable predictions and that will add the extra belt you're trying to avoid.
    Thanks - yes, I tried prediction first but felt it often didn't have the right suggestion. Maybe I should give it another try...
    09-09-18 10:37 AM