Sure, or add me on BBM @ _Clark_
    I don't use BBM but I'll message you in the morning. Do they cost much to make?
    08-15-18 09:51 PM
    I don't use BBM but I'll message you in the morning. Do they cost much to make?
    They don't cost much at all to make, but if you're interested we figure something out.
    08-15-18 10:33 PM
    Just got the Official BlackBerry Soft Shell for the Key2 and man this thing is built with quality, the phones much better now compared to the temporary case that I had bought before; also, the buttons on the side now have a way better tactile feedback than the TopACE TPU Case that I had before, they almost click like you don't even have a case on!
    Last edited by Snappy Phoenix; 08-19-18 at 02:10 PM.
    08-19-18 01:52 PM
    Optik is in stock, I'm waiting for the surface though..

https://www.seidioonline.com/device/blackberry-key2/
    Me too! I check their site every day waiting for those to become available. My favorite case.
    08-21-18 02:21 PM
    Me too! I check their site every day waiting for those to become available. My favorite case.
    i m waiting DILex case come along with .....
    08-23-18 03:27 AM
    FitBAG looks awesome, waiting for mine in the mail.
    08-24-18 08:31 PM
    FitBAG looks awesome, waiting for mine in the mail.
    I have it. It's ok...very difficult to slide the phone in & out...
    08-24-18 10:34 PM
    I got this one https://etsy.me/2vlcfxJ. You can select your device (the Key2 is last on the list), so I'm assuming it means each pouch is custom made to fit a specific phone. I'll let you know if it fits perfectly when I receive it. You can also contact the owner, he's been very responsive to my messages.
    Hi, did you ever receive your pouch? What's it like?
    09-05-18 03:36 PM
    Hello,

This is my BB Key2 with the Ringke Smoke case.
    I love because of the retro look with silver version.
    Do you like ?

Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_0620.jpgBest Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_0623.jpgBest Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_0621.jpgBest Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_0624.jpgBest Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_0625.jpg
    09-08-18 09:37 AM
    Feels even better in hand. Magnet clasp allows the cover to stay in place in the front + back when you handle it.
    I just received mine today. I purchased mine through Amazon.ca and although it was/is advertised as Simicoo, it is branded "Vili" on all the packaging. It's definitely the same case because it bears the four drop 'splash' logo.

My first impressions are all good (fit, protection and quality) but I don't understand the above comment about the magnet. There is a magnet and it keeps the cover open, i.e. folded back, but it (the magnet) does nothing when the case is closed, i.e. covering the screen and keyboard.
    the brother and Radmd74 like this.
    09-13-18 11:02 PM
    Hello,

This is my BB Key2 with the Ringke Smoke case.
    I love because of the retro look with silver version.
    Do you like ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0620.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	120.1 KB 
ID:	439833Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0623.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	439834Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0621.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	132.1 KB 
ID:	439835Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0624.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	439836Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0625.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	439837
    Hi may I just check if the power button is textured?
    09-16-18 11:22 PM
    Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-61jtltbmn2l._sl1000_.jpg

Yes it is !
    the brother likes this.
    09-17-18 02:31 AM
    Happer Studio - custom order sleeve. The sharp observer will notice a nice touch. Hint: unfortunately they didn't have an underscore sign!

https://happerstudio.com/

Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img-20180917-wa0004.jpg
    Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img-20180917-wa0005.jpg
    Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img-20180917-wa0006.jpg
    Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img-20180917-wa0007.jpg
    09-17-18 10:04 PM
    Considering a Reiko holster for Key2. Seems built to last and the phone will likely stay in the case no matter what. The only place I can find one is at Blueshop. Since I am in USA, I am wondering how much it will actually cost with customs charges etc. Listed at $14.99 CAD currently. Here's a link: Reiko Rugged Holster with Headphone storage (Velcro, Belt Loop and Metal Clip) - Smartphone Holsters - Blueshop
    the brother likes this.
    09-18-18 10:52 AM
    Sneak peak of two review cases I received Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img-20180922-wa0000.jpg
    the brother likes this.
    09-22-18 05:45 PM
    The amount of bulk added is very minimal...its as thin or thinner than most shells out there. And Tetded always uses real leather.

Typing is very comfortable. When you flip the cover back to type it doesn't slide around at all. The microfiber lining is grippy.

Personally I prefer this type of flip case because it is very thin (no additional card slots, exposes buttons and frame enough to protect but still appreciate the design) and most importantly the clasp keeps the lid closed in your pocket...no fear of key scratches etc. on the screen.

From a purely functional standpoint I still prefer the phone naked in a holster...but there are times one needs something a little more inconspicuous, such as when wearing a suit, a night out, etc.
    it's just that you cannot take a call with the case closed, StilGut has the ear grill cut out for this purpose. BONUS: LED cutout too
    09-30-18 01:04 PM
    it's just that you cannot take a call with the case closed, StilGut has the ear grill cut out for this purpose. BONUS: LED cutout too
    I would have preferred those too also but alas, someone decided the latch and earpiece/LED openings cannot co-exist on the same case!
    the brother likes this.
    09-30-18 02:23 PM
    Purchased the oem shell from mobile site but it arrives in ten days so I purchased a cheaper case on amazon for now will post pics when they come in however I am very excited to see how the seidio case combo feels and looks like anyone get that yet want to share some pics?
    the brother likes this.
    10-01-18 12:52 PM
    Seidio Surface Case and Holster for Key2 now in stock!
    bcbbanga4l and the brother like this.
    10-02-18 11:02 AM
    Has anyone tried the case/holster combo by nakedcellphone? I have been using Seidio Surface with holster on my KeyOne. The dual layer case offers a lot of protection, but it does add quite a bit of bulk. Now that I'm switching over to Key2, I am looking for something similar but less bulky. Any suggestion is welcome. Thanks in advanced.

https://www.amazon.ca/BlackBerry-Nak...UvbUpU13289152
    stephenabm likes this.
    10-02-18 01:56 PM
    Can't bring myself to cover this up yet. I ordered the Seidio Holster and a screen protector. I love the way the silver looks on this device.
    10-02-18 07:14 PM
    I just got this one because my oem one isn't in yet and I am digging it.

CoverON [ClearGuard Series] For Blackberry KEY2 Case, Slim Fit Phone Cover with Clear Hard Back and TPU Bumpers for Blackberry KEY2 - Clear with Black Rim https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G5NJ2PV...UvbUpU13289345

Will add more pics once on computer tomorrow
    Attached Thumbnails Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-dscn1769.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-dscn1784.jpg  
    Byrese likes this.
    10-02-18 08:43 PM
    Has anyone tried the case/holster combo by nakedcellphone? I have been using Seidio Surface with holster on my KeyOne. The dual layer case offers a lot of protection, but it does add quite a bit of bulk. Now that I'm switching over to Key2, I am looking for something similar but less bulky. Any suggestion is welcome. Thanks in advanced.

https://www.amazon.ca/BlackBerry-Nak...UvbUpU13289492
    I have not tried It yet with this phone however I have tried it with previous phones and I didn't really like it much felt cheap and I believe it slides in rather than clip. If you get it please share your thoughts.

With previous devices I found that using a incipio or different slim gel case and a seidio holster works fine.
    Alex Chumney likes this.
    10-03-18 06:17 AM
    Bought a few El cheapo cases off Amazon, first 2 weren't worth the $10, so far 3rd one seems alright, TUDIA I think it was called? Still such a shame otterbox snobbed latest blackberry comeback
    KitJackson67 likes this.
    10-04-18 04:06 PM
    I just received mine today. I purchased mine through Amazon.ca and although it was/is advertised as Simicoo, it is branded "Vili" on all the packaging. It's definitely the same case because it bears the four drop 'splash' logo.

My first impressions are all good (fit, protection and quality) but I don't understand the above comment about the magnet. There is a magnet and it keeps the cover open, i.e. folded back, but it (the magnet) does nothing when the case is closed, i.e. covering the screen and keyboard.
    I meant to add when once closes the front of the case, it puts the phone to sleep.
    10-05-18 03:02 AM
280 ... 45678 ...