I ended up buying the Seidio for my Key 2 LE and love it. Just as good or better than the old Otter Box I had for my Priv and other BB devices. Be sure if you have the LE to specify that because the other Key 2 has different shaped and differently placed cut-outs.
    12-01-19 06:01 PM
    Just installed and customized my BLACKBERRY OEM Leather FlipCase (from Blueshop.ca) ... It FEELS very rich and luxurious .... But this could be a bad thing .... I keep accidentally touching the camera lens as I'm feeling the leather's texture.
    Attachment 438546
    The side buttons are NOT "sealed" covered, they are cutouts with "tab flaps" that cover the buttons. (Power button is ridged to distinguish from other buttons).
    Attachment 438547
    Earphone rubber plug NOT included.
    Attachment 438548
    Spearker/Mic "grills" and WSKEN magnetic USB-C plug NOT included.
    Attachment 438549
    Attachment 438550
    Attachment 438551
    The back BB logo is embossed into the leather, while front BB logo is a plastic?metal? disc that is adhered to the surface. The front BB logo has mystical powers, as others have reported as well.

Awaiting arrival of tempered glass screen protector. I've already been shorted $6 by Amazon.com ... NO product received, and refund shorted. Currently just using a custom Monoprice screen protector made with Cricut.
    Could you please tell me where you got the speaker/mic grills?

I cannot find them anywhere...not on Amazon or others. Thanks.
    Yesterday 02:22 PM
    Oh.... The "grills" are just cut pieces of lens cleaning tissue that were held in place by a cautiously placed piece of screen protector (custom cut with a Cricut). The WSKEN held the center, and the sides were secured by the case. I've since stopped protecting the speaker grills. ... I figure I don't keep my Key2 in dirty pockets, and will likely upgrade the device before it becomes an issue.
    Yesterday 03:03 PM
    Oh.... The "grills" are just cut pieces of lens cleaning tissue that were held in place by a cautiously placed piece of screen protector (custom cut with a Cricut). The WSKEN held the center, and the sides were secured by the case. I've since stopped protecting the speaker grills. ... I figure I don't keep my Key2 in dirty pockets, and will likely upgrade the device before it becomes an issue.
    Thanks.
    Yesterday 09:55 PM
254 ... 91011