I ended up buying the Seidio for my Key 2 LE and love it. Just as good or better than the old Otter Box I had for my Priv and other BB devices. Be sure if you have the LE to specify that because the other Key 2 has different shaped and differently placed cut-outs.
    12-01-19 05:01 PM
    Just installed and customized my BLACKBERRY OEM Leather FlipCase (from Blueshop.ca) ... It FEELS very rich and luxurious .... But this could be a bad thing .... I keep accidentally touching the camera lens as I'm feeling the leather's texture.
    Attachment 438546
    The side buttons are NOT "sealed" covered, they are cutouts with "tab flaps" that cover the buttons. (Power button is ridged to distinguish from other buttons).
    Attachment 438547
    Earphone rubber plug NOT included.
    Attachment 438548
    Spearker/Mic "grills" and WSKEN magnetic USB-C plug NOT included.
    Attachment 438549
    Attachment 438550
    Attachment 438551
    The back BB logo is embossed into the leather, while front BB logo is a plastic?metal? disc that is adhered to the surface. The front BB logo has mystical powers, as others have reported as well.

Awaiting arrival of tempered glass screen protector. I've already been shorted $6 by Amazon.com ... NO product received, and refund shorted. Currently just using a custom Monoprice screen protector made with Cricut.
    Could you please tell me where you got the speaker/mic grills?

I cannot find them anywhere...not on Amazon or others. Thanks.
    12-07-19 01:22 PM
    Oh.... The "grills" are just cut pieces of lens cleaning tissue that were held in place by a cautiously placed piece of screen protector (custom cut with a Cricut). The WSKEN held the center, and the sides were secured by the case. I've since stopped protecting the speaker grills. ... I figure I don't keep my Key2 in dirty pockets, and will likely upgrade the device before it becomes an issue.
    12-07-19 02:03 PM
    Oh.... The "grills" are just cut pieces of lens cleaning tissue that were held in place by a cautiously placed piece of screen protector (custom cut with a Cricut). The WSKEN held the center, and the sides were secured by the case. I've since stopped protecting the speaker grills. ... I figure I don't keep my Key2 in dirty pockets, and will likely upgrade the device before it becomes an issue.
    Thanks.
    12-07-19 08:55 PM
    Just received the below case from Amazon. My phone looks great.

https://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B07GPS...UvbUpU13471663
    12-12-19 10:40 AM
    Pics
    12-12-19 02:46 PM
    So I think Seidio is going out of business and is clearing out their store. 45% off storewide with code crazy20 I think it was...
    02-03-20 09:05 AM
    I have the Armor-X case with the carabiner, the magnet, the thumb loop and love it... I have lost phones before - with the carabiner, I just clip it to a belt loop, backpack or whatever - if it falls out of my pocket, it stays with me (and doesn't hit the ground). It's been excellent. It fits perfectly, covers the back and all sides / top and bottom and it works - dropped the phone a couple of times when it wasn't clipped to anything with no issue. They were fast to ship it and the cost wasn't bad.
    02-25-20 04:18 PM
    I'm in search of a case like this: https://www.amazon.com/HikerClub-Bla...UvbUpU13499862 but in RED so it matches my Red Key2. Anyone know where I can find one or similar? I love the brushed metal look and need the BB logo visible.
    03-04-20 12:44 PM
    Using the Skinomi matte anti-glare screen protector which has cutouts to go around the ear piece, front camera and sensor.

Also the Ringke case, I ordered both the clear and smoke color. Smoke doesn't show off the Key2 Red edition very well. Photos coming soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_0566resize.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_0521resize.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_0520resize.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_0519resize.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_0517resize.jpg  

Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_0516resize.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_0515resize.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_0512resize.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_0511resize.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_0510resize.jpg  

Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_0575resize.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_0565resize.jpg  
    Dime ZKIR likes this.
    03-20-20 02:47 PM
    Additional photos due to upload limit.
    Attached Thumbnails Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_0522resize.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_0523resize.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_0524resize.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_0525resize.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_0526resize.jpg  

the_boon likes this.
    03-20-20 02:51 PM
    I have one screen protector to give away free if someone would like it. The Skinomi matte anti-glare screen protector comes with two in the box. I tried to put one on but a speck of dust was trapped underneath. If you have precision tweezers you could pull it off and use the screen protector. The kit comes with a solution spray. All I ask is a few bucks for the shipping. I paid $11 for a two pack. Not looking to recoup costs just want to get rid of it. Local to Harrisburg PA but will mail to any 48 con states.
    03-20-20 08:42 PM
    In my view the best case - and I have had it on the 10, Priv, Key1 and Key2 is made by Stilgut. There are three versions, but I find the book-style with clip the best. It is made with very thin real leather on a stiff base. It has the built in magnet for the automatic screen lock- which works on the Key2, as well as the earlier phones. It is light and robust.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/StilGut-Bla...UvbUpU13508443
    gouger05 likes this.
    04-09-20 10:32 AM
    I purchased the Ringke smoke case for my black Key2
    MadR00t likes this.
    05-09-20 10:02 PM
    In my view the best case - and I have had it on the 10, Priv, Key1 and Key2 is made by Stilgut. There are three versions, but I find the book-style with clip the best. It is made with very thin real leather on a stiff base. It has the built in magnet for the automatic screen lock- which works on the Key2, as well as the earlier phones. It is light and robust.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/StilGut-Bla...UvbUpU13526446
    Seconded. I have the bottom flip version but it's just as good.
    07-04-20 03:41 AM
    So, now that they've gone out of business, do any of you know any reputable, trustworthy online stores that still have stock of the Seidio Kickstand cases for the Key2? By the time I learned they were out of business, every online store I checked that sold their cases was completely sold out.
    07-18-20 01:44 PM
    So, now that they've gone out of business, do any of you know any reputable, trustworthy online stores that still have stock of the Seidio Kickstand cases for the Key2? By the time I learned they were out of business, every online store I checked that sold their cases was completely sold out.
    I am also looking for the seidio surface case but not finding.
    08-02-20 06:53 PM
    I purchased the Ringke smoke case for my black Key2
    Any yellow discoloration issues for smoke case?
    08-02-20 06:55 PM
    I just purchase my BlackBerry Key 2, upgrade from the keyone. Any OEM cases left out there? I had a great keyone case and a really nice PRIV case so now I hunt for the right Key2 case
    08-30-20 08:53 PM
    I don't think BlackBerry sells any cases of their own for the Key2, but you can get nice cases from other retailers. I bought my Key2 off amazon at the start of July, and bought the Tudia Merge case there at the same time. It's strong and resilient so far. I've dropped my phone a couple times and there's been no damage. It covers the back and edges, like most cases now. I had also ordered a screen protector, but realized when it arrived that it actually fit the Key2 LE (which is shorter), so I went to Best Buy instead. They can cut a screen protector for any phone there. I've been quite happy with this protection since mid-July, when I got it. There's no protection for the keys, but I've never broken keys on my previous phones, even the Torch that took a hard faceplant on concrete. I did take some large chunks out of the aluminum frame of my Classic, so side and edge protection is a must.

I should mention that I had researched the OtterBox as well, having had good success with the one for my Curve years ago, but they no longer produce cases for BlackBerry phones. Bit of a letdown.
    08-31-20 04:42 PM
    I bought a nice window case for my Keyone and it was great, when I open the fold the phone would turn on. I bought a non-window folder case from the same manufacture and the phone does not come on when I open the folder and it just does not feel right!
    08-31-20 06:48 PM
    Any yellow discoloration issues for smoke case?
    I don't know about the smoke case, but the clear absolutely does discolor. My Passport Ringke case is very yellowish (about 4 years old), and now my Key2 case which is two years old is also getting discolored. Although, you don't really notice when it is on the device, it's when you take it off that it is really noticeable. Love it though, great protection, grippy, and easy to take off if you want to go naked, but keeps its shape perfectly and doesn't stretch. Other than the discoloration, it's like day one.
    09-04-20 06:31 AM
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07N2FNHS4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I purchased a this navy blue leather case with brown insides from Amazon, also has contrasting white stitching.

Currently unable to add a photo but the link will show this is gorgeous and well worth the money
    09-09-20 05:41 PM
    I don't know about the smoke case, but the clear absolutely does discolor. My Passport Ringke case is very yellowish (about 4 years old), and now my Key2 case which is two years old is also getting discolored. Although, you don't really notice when it is on the device, it's when you take it off that it is really noticeable. Love it though, great protection, grippy, and easy to take off if you want to go naked, but keeps its shape perfectly and doesn't stretch. Other than the discoloration, it's like day one.
    Thanks for info. I bought tudia case black colour. It's perfect fit and premium quality. Only drawback is the missing BlackBerry logo
    10-23-20 02:58 AM
    Yeah, same here for me, slightly yellow. I didn't use the Ringke in Smoke. I have it sitting in storage. I'm more interested in it protecting rather than the color.
    12-12-21 10:47 AM
280 ... 9101112