Two questions I would also like to know!

Posted via my Awesome passport
    The smart case functionality isn't built into the KEY2, thus there was no such case released
    03-09-19 03:34 PM
    The smart case functionality isn't built into the KEY2, thus there was no such case released
    Thanks for the quick reply. Still waiting for my new keytwo delivery and was really hoping for a good case with a window as I have been using one of these for about 2 years on my dtek50. Also might try and get a pouch for the keytwo to use when not at work as I do with the dtek50.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    03-10-19 04:05 AM
    New case arrived today. Decent protection with stand and belt clip for when I work on site.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07GCL49...UvbUpU13363073
    Attached Thumbnails Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-22186.jpg  
    CrayZMarc likes this.
    03-15-19 04:41 PM
    Has anyone found a good vertical holster for the Tudia case?
    Anyone...?
    03-17-19 05:21 AM
    Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-2183.jpg
    Purchased this PRIV vertical holster off Amazon and find it suitable for use with the keytwo. The phone is loose in the case so it's easy to slip in and out, it has a magnetic type loop catch closure thingy at the top to stop the phone slipping out if your into doing handstands etc ;-).
    The led notification light can still be seen when in the case if you happen to remove the case from your belt. So far it works well for me.
    Sigewif likes this.
    03-22-19 07:33 AM
    Also just found this beauty. The red stitching would go well with the atomic.
    See below as it wouldn't upload the first try.
    03-22-19 07:36 AM
    03-22-19 07:36 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2182.jpg 
Views:	307 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	443533
    Personally don't like holsters. Tried different things in my life with phones (and I already had a lot)

Best thing? Naked phone in the pocket.
    Byrese likes this.
    04-11-19 12:26 PM
    Personally don't like holsters. Tried different things in my life with phones (and I already had a lot)

Best thing? Naked phone in the pocket.
    I'm running out of pockets so prefer the holster ;-)
    04-11-19 02:14 PM
    I also picked up the Ringke case in the smoke color for my black Key2. I think it looks awesome and it's surprisingly good quality for 9 bucks. looks great as well. I love that it even keeps the textured power button finish!
    04-15-19 08:59 PM
    I have a Roots holster that until recently could still be purchased from Amazon. It was home to my Z30 for 4 years, and now houses the K2.
    Attached Thumbnails Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_20190416_0157339.jpg  
    04-16-19 03:09 AM
    Just received my Imak leather case for my KEY2 BE, it's amazing and makes typing even easier.

The case even fits the LE!

I bought the black one with the bottom portion in brown.

The case it raised enough to protect the display, but the keys still slightly graze the surface that you'd put the phone down on
    06-21-19 04:51 PM
    Is anyone using the seidio surface for the key2? Any reviews?
    08-01-19 04:22 AM
    Yes, the Key2 Seidio surface case is good and heavier, but like the Naked case better...

https://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Na...UvbUpU13432413
    08-16-19 11:08 AM
    Yes, the Key2 Seidio surface case is good and heavier, but like the Naked case better...

https://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Na...UvbUpU13432600
    I been using naked cases since my Z30. Great cases.
    08-16-19 06:09 PM
    I just ordered IMAK cowboy case (black) for my incoming key2. Basically same style as the imak cowboy case I have on my priv, which has worked great. Just enough coverage to protect. I've dropped it a few times and the case has taken some hits/chips, but no damage to the frame or screen. Plus I like the minimalist look and uncovered side buttons. Plus it has a slight gritty feel, matte, and no fingerprints. $7-8 on ebay.
    08-17-19 08:03 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2183.jpg 
Views:	341 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	443532
    Purchased this PRIV vertical holster off Amazon and find it suitable for use with the keytwo. The phone is loose in the case so it's easy to slip in and out, it has a magnetic type loop catch closure thingy at the top to stop the phone slipping out if your into doing handstands etc ;-).
    The led notification light can still be seen when in the case if you happen to remove the case from your belt. So far it works well for me.
    I have been using the PRIV pocket as well as this holster. I have a thin clear silicon case on it for when it is not in the pocket. It fits perfectly and makes the phone a little more snug so it doesn't accidently slide out.
    08-31-19 06:24 PM
    I have been using the PRIV pocket as well as this holster. I have a thin clear silicon case on it for when it is not in the pocket. It fits perfectly and makes the phone a little more snug so it doesn't accidently slide out.
    I also have a thin Silicon case that I use about the house but it won't fit into the holster with it on. Maybe I will check online for a another.
    09-01-19 03:49 AM
    So I just got the case in and tried it in the holster. Seems that using the Tudia case it's too short and loose in the holster. Not saying you can't make it work but you will have to find some soft black material with sticky on the back to trim and install in the bottom of the seat of the holster where the phone sits to raise it up a bit. Maybe kind of like the stuff you buy for cupboard so they don't slam hard or the stuff you stick under chairs.

So if you pad the corners it should raise it up and tighten up the width as well.

If you like the case then you should be able to make it fit snug but not as is. It won't fall out easily but would not have it in the holster without adjustments.

I would also like to add that even though the Seidio case offered maximum protection that with the raised edges all around the keyboard it does make typing a bit difficult. Now that I have this case I can see that typing is way way easier then before.

I will be finding a solution to making the holster fit and get back as soon as I do. Going on vacation so it could be a week or so

Attachment 443208Attachment 443209
    *Much* belated thank you for this! I appreciate you trying it out AND posting the info. I do need a holster and from your picture and description, I can make this holster work. Most of the time the Tudia case is sufficient for my needs and has saved me from a few drops

Thanks again, just ordered it.
    09-01-19 08:28 PM
    For anyone looking for a sleeve...

I have a Tudia case on and this fits just right:
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ROMZCIW/

I also have this one - you can custom order a variety of materials, with or without a pocket, or a pocket on each side, with or without a lanyard. The material is thickly cushioned. When I ordered I made sure to give the measurements with my case on to ensure a good fit.
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/6461184...phone-xr-case?
    09-01-19 08:43 PM
    Any docking stands for the K2 ?
    09-02-19 03:54 PM
    I mean they wouldn't ship it to me while I'm in Nova Scotia. I have to wait another month until I'm home.
    And this is where checkbooks to come in handy. Send them a Canadian bank cheque and they will ship anywhere in Canada. But you will have to wait for the cheque to be formally cleared
    09-21-19 02:52 AM
    I still rock my OEM beige pouch from my Key1, which is actually a pouch for the PRIV.

and it still rules. why? I love the phone in its design.

though sometimes I love put a red case on it, because I love red!

you guys should try the OEM pouch for the PRIV. it really rocks

https://www.mobilefun.co.uk/official...er-black-55830
    I've actually ordered this for my KEY 2, funny enough I do have a PRIV, but is now retired, but had a Seidio case on it. Alway wanted a pouch since a buddy had one on his Torch, but I just never pulled the trigger. I can't justify the $85-100 for an Otis one (although they do look beautiful) so for $20 I will try the PRIV sleeve. Seems like there are a lot of people using them for Key 2's, even in some of the Amazon reviews, people say they use their PRIV pouch with no issues.
    10-08-19 12:22 PM
    I am using Ringke Fusion.
    I also have the clear Ringke Fusion, although after 11 months, it is turning yellow, so I'm getting a PRIV pouch as I love the phone naked. I had one on my passport and it looks gross now, the clear ones always turn yellow. Not sure how the smoked ones age.
    10-08-19 12:27 PM
    BB10 holdouts worst nightmareBest Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-1008458806.jpeg
    11-11-19 07:05 PM
280 ... 89101112