Yes, it’s saved multiple screens in my family not just BB hardware. Look for 9H tempered glass. Been worth it for me.... good luck
    Thanks
    12-31-18 07:16 AM
    The new soft silicone shell.
    I've got that one as well. The top 2 edges are damaged / missing after 3 months of use (no drops).
    01-01-19 05:51 AM
    I still rock my OEM beige pouch from my Key1, which is actually a pouch for the PRIV.

and it still rules. why? I love the phone in its design.

though sometimes I love put a red case on it, because I love red!

you guys should try the OEM pouch for the PRIV. it really rocks

https://www.mobilefun.co.uk/official...er-black-55830
    Aaron Marcinkowski likes this.
    01-01-19 06:20 AM
    I am using Ringke Fusion.
    Aaron Marcinkowski likes this.
    01-24-19 09:43 AM
    The Amzer is fantastic for $8, mine is perfect and costs much less than the OEM:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GDLJYRJ...UvbUpU13346044
    02-09-19 08:06 PM
    Really enjoying the Nakedcellphone case with kickstand and holster...
    https://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Na...UvbUpU13347198
    02-12-19 01:55 PM
    Just got my OEM softshell Key 2 case , not so impressed . It picks up every little speck of dirt , dust and if you have a pet than you can expect hair all over it. Anybody else have this problem ??
    02-16-19 04:51 AM
    Just got my OEM softshell Key 2 case , not so impressed . It picks up every little speck of dirt , dust and if you have a pet than you can expect hair all over it. Anybody else have this problem ??
    According to others, this goes away in short time...
    02-16-19 07:47 AM
    Thanks Chuck! I am already starting to see a difference between . Was getting worried I bought a 44$ lemon of a case !
    02-17-19 02:18 AM
    Thanks Chuck! I am already starting to see a difference between . Was getting worried I bought a 44$ lemon of a case !
    There is something about the newness of this case that does attract pet hair, crumbs from the table, etc. But yes, it definitely stops doing that once you get your mitts on it and it absorbs some of your skin oil... 👍

Bob
    CrackBurt likes this.
    02-17-19 04:26 PM
    Many thanks Bob! I'm happy I didn't return it !
    Bob80220 likes this.
    02-18-19 01:37 AM
    did anyone get this and can share some photos I am debating this one. I normally get this for all my other phones but they are a bit big.
    I just received my Seidio surface case and holster Friday and I must say it is all high quality. It is a bit bulky and I'm not convinced that I will use the holster as much as I had thought. The case I ended up installing a ring on the back just above the seam. It's not exactly where I want it but it's working. The holster does cause the screen to turn off when seated and turns on when you remove it. Very nice!

One thing I do know is that this case is the best I've seen on many phones for protection. I recommend this case if you don't mind the weight and bulk.

I would like to note that I do feel the case when typing the q, a, alt, p, Backspace, and enter but it's not defeating. Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_20190215_005417.jpegBest Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_20190215_002811.jpegBest Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_20190215_002518.jpegBest Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_20190215_005507.jpeg
    HershL, stephenabm and gouger05 like this.
    02-18-19 08:58 PM
    Congratulations on another Key2...... you have commitment issues....
    The_Passporter likes this.
    02-18-19 11:27 PM
    Congratulations on another Key2...... you have commitment issues....
    Like I said the Passport ruined me lol. Like getting mono or herpes (which I have neither!) I am cursed with the love for the Passport form factor for life. I do hope that Fuchsia will support the 1:1 so someone with balls could attempt it.
    02-21-19 02:59 PM
    Thanks for the pictures! I have a trudio and I need a holster for hiking, etc. I'm thinking that holster might fit, but I am not sure. I the pics make it look like it might not, judging by the height around the keys. I really like my case, but really miss not having a holster for it.
    02-23-19 08:22 AM
    Thanks for the pictures! I have a trudio and I need a holster for hiking, etc. I'm thinking that holster might fit, but I am not sure. I the pics make it look like it might not, judging by the height around the keys. I really like my case, but really miss not having a holster for it.
    If this is the one you are referring to I just ordered it to try out. I will let you know if it fits. I know that my Oneplus 3T fits with its big case on. It's probably more a matter of if the case makes it big enough.

I'll get back to you soon Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-screenshot_20190226-110348.jpeg
    HershL likes this.
    02-26-19 10:05 AM
    If this is the one you are referring to I just ordered it to try out. I will let you know if it fits. I know that my Oneplus 3T fits with its big case on. It's probably more a matter of if the case makes it big enough.

I'll get back to you soon
    Yes, that's the case I'm really happy with the case and found some slip in holders for it, but nothing with a clip or holster. Looking forward to your report back!
    02-26-19 10:49 AM
    Does anyone know if there is a simple clear ring for the Key2? My ideal case is a ring that still shows off the silver edges of the phone, is wide enough for me to lay the phone on a table face-down without the screen making contact, and doesn't cover the back so that I can feel and fully show it off. I also use a Spigen ring which has significantly reduced my drop rate! Anyway, I haven't been able to find what I am looking for searching online, so maybe no one makes what I am looking for.
    02-27-19 04:55 PM
    Yes, that's the case I'm really happy with the case and found some slip in holders for it, but nothing with a clip or holster. Looking forward to your report back!
    So I just got the case in and tried it in the holster. Seems that using the Tudia case it's too short and loose in the holster. Not saying you can't make it work but you will have to find some soft black material with sticky on the back to trim and install in the bottom of the seat of the holster where the phone sits to raise it up a bit. Maybe kind of like the stuff you buy for cupboard so they don't slam hard or the stuff you stick under chairs.

So if you pad the corners it should raise it up and tighten up the width as well.

If you like the case then you should be able to make it fit snug but not as is. It won't fall out easily but would not have it in the holster without adjustments.

I would also like to add that even though the Seidio case offered maximum protection that with the raised edges all around the keyboard it does make typing a bit difficult. Now that I have this case I can see that typing is way way easier then before.

I will be finding a solution to making the holster fit and get back as soon as I do. Going on vacation so it could be a week or so

Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_20190227_233105.jpegBest Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_20190227_234036.jpeg
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 02-28-19 at 09:46 AM.
    HershL and gouger05 like this.
    02-27-19 10:42 PM
    @HershL
    Have my favorite ring on it now
    Have t say that it is much easier to type with the Tudia case on the n the Seidio. Even though the Seidio provides superior protection, the raised edges of the case hinder the pressing of the keys residing on the edges. They both have trade-offs
    Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_20190228_071406.jpeg
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 03-03-19 at 10:23 AM.
    02-28-19 06:16 AM
    I have been searching and reading about the accessories for the KEY2, but two questions remain as PRIV user for me:

Is there a smart cover available for the KEY2? I like the mini display on my PRIV and most covers did not show any "window" in the cover.

Is there a recommendable docking station available for the KEY2? I like the upstanding device, when it is charged, which also allows me to keep track of notifications etc.

Thank you very much in advance!
    03-01-19 07:42 AM

I'll get back to you soon Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190226-110348.jpeg 
Views:	66 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	443175
    Has anyone found a good vertical holster for the Tudia case? While the Seido case was ok, it was a bit overly bulky and the holster too big. The Tudia case is too loose in the Seidio holster anyhow.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. If possible, I would prefer to have the clip portion of holster to pants be high as possible with respect to the holster body itself to keep from jabbing my abdomen. Plus I would never orient it horizontally.

Thanks!
    03-09-19 12:12 AM
    Does anyone know if there is a simple clear ring for the Key2? My ideal case is a ring that still shows off the silver edges of the phone, is wide enough for me to lay the phone on a table face-down without the screen making contact, and doesn't cover the back so that I can feel and fully show it off. I also use a Spigen ring which has significantly reduced my drop rate! Anyway, I haven't been able to find what I am looking for searching online, so maybe no one makes what I am looking for.

See post 160 & 167 of this thread.

Link to the ring case https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/Fashi...5e104c4dU0MN2d
    03-09-19 12:07 PM

See post 160 & 167 of this thread.

Link to the ring case https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/Fashi...5e104c4dU0MN2d
    03-09-19 12:42 PM
    I have been searching and reading about the accessories for the KEY2, but two questions remain as PRIV user for me:

Is there a smart cover available for the KEY2? I like the mini display on my PRIV and most covers did not show any "window" in the cover.

Is there a recommendable docking station available for the KEY2? I like the upstanding device, when it is charged, which also allows me to keep track of notifications etc.

Thank you very much in advance!
    Two questions I would also like to know!

Posted via my Awesome passport
    03-09-19 02:28 PM
280 ... 7891011 ...