No problem. And at $8, its worth the risk to see if the case fits how it should ;-) The main thing for me was if it fell face first is there any protection. In the details it points out the lip that protects it. Can't wait to see.
    please report back when it arrives! THANKS!!!!!!
    11-20-18 03:13 PM
    please report back when it arrives! THANKS!!!!!!
    Got it and put it on. Hmm...i wouldn't say that the buttons are hard to push...for me it's just that the volume buttons are so much higher than on the KEYone so where I hold (in my left hand and push buttons using my left hand) it feels harder to push compared to the KEYone. I do wish they left the power button on the left side. Convenience key and power button don't feel hard to push. But noticeablly different than without a case

The front is protected laying face down. As is the camera when laying on its back. Nice

I like how the volume buttons are separate on the case. That's a plus for me

Overall, I would say it's pretty good for the price...in my humble opinion. Any other questions let me kno...Brother ;-)
    11-20-18 06:05 PM
    Fantastic overview @dwon! Sounds like it's a winner for you!!!!
    11-20-18 08:12 PM
    Fantastic overview @dwon! Sounds like it's a winner for you!!!!
    I would say yea but it does have a little of that yellowish look at the bottom. But it's mainly noticeable when I turn on the flash light. It's tolerable...will just keep my eye on it if gets worse ;-)
    the brother likes this.
    11-20-18 08:47 PM
    My favorite case for every phone is finally available for the key2! Kickstand case BlackBerry KEY2 Case Clip, Nakedcellphone Black Kickstand Cover [Rotating/Ratchet] Belt Hip Holster Combo BlackBerry KEY2 Phone, Key 2 (BBF100-1, BBF100-6) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GCL49CR...UvbUpU13311731
    11-20-18 10:39 PM
    My favorite case for every phone is finally available for the key2! Kickstand case BlackBerry KEY2 Case Clip, Nakedcellphone Black Kickstand Cover [Rotating/Ratchet] Belt Hip Holster Combo BlackBerry KEY2 Phone, Key 2 (BBF100-1, BBF100-6) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GCL49CR...UvbUpU13313598
    Does this prop the phone up vertically (portrait) or only horizontally?

Thanks, looks decent!
    11-26-18 11:16 AM
    My favorite case for every phone is finally available for the key2! Kickstand case BlackBerry KEY2 Case Clip, Nakedcellphone Black Kickstand Cover [Rotating/Ratchet] Belt Hip Holster Combo BlackBerry KEY2 Phone, Key 2 (BBF100-1, BBF100-6) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GCL49CR...UvbUpU13313603
    And how slippery is it? Looks a bit slippy to me
    the brother likes this.
    11-26-18 11:24 AM
    Both vertical and horizontal! It's great. And no it's not slippery, I don't like slippery cases. This has a texture pattern in the plastic to give it a friction/grip feel. It's not super grippy but not slippery either, just right in the middle.
    the brother likes this.
    11-27-18 01:44 AM
    Plus you can slide your ring finger (4th finger) in the hole that the kickstand makes to give a better grip on holding the phone.
    the brother likes this.
    11-27-18 01:46 AM
    Plus you can slide your ring finger (4th finger) in the hole that the kickstand makes to give a better grip on holding the phone.
    Thanks!! I'll pick it up today!
    the brother likes this.
    11-27-18 09:30 AM
    Don't know if this one was posted already, but this will be my pick :
    https://www.amazon.fr/Happon-Blackbe...UvbUpU13314914
    the brother likes this.
    11-29-18 06:13 AM
    Ringke BlackBerry KEY2 FUSION!
    Attached Thumbnails Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-win_20181130_18_10_17_pro.jpg  
    11-30-18 11:13 AM
    I'll just add the Trudia Merge case. I've only had it a few days, but it's a nice fit. https://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-TU...UvbUpU13316468
    12-03-18 12:54 AM
    Received! I like it a lot - need to grow some nails to get the kickstand out more easily lol

But it's awesome, thanks for the suggestion!!
    12-04-18 09:15 PM
    anyone know how the key2 soft case is compared to the soft shell from KEYone (loved that case)
    12-06-18 06:58 AM
    I don't have a comparison of the OEM Soft Case to the KEYone, but I can tell you that I sure do love the OEM Soft Case on my Black KEY2... Feels great, provides adequate protection in my opinion based on the one drop I had onto a concrete floor, buttons work easily, grip in my hand is secure... I highly recommend the OEM Soft Case.

EDIT: The drop I had onto a concrete floor in Home Depot was due to my own clumsiness... trying to juggle items in my hands and answer a phone call. Had nothing to do with the grip of the OEM Soft Case... 😁

Bob
    Last edited by Bob80220; 12-06-18 at 08:54 AM.
    Byrese likes this.
    12-06-18 07:58 AM
    anyone know how the key2 soft case is compared to the soft shell from KEYone (loved that case)
    No idea but I have that case for the key2 and I highly recommend. Offers premium feeling in the hand and offers adequate protection. Best case I've owned for any device honestly.
    the brother likes this.
    12-07-18 05:03 PM
    I just got this one because my oem one isn't in yet and I am digging it.

CoverON [ClearGuard Series] For Blackberry KEY2 Case, Slim Fit Phone Cover with Clear Hard Back and TPU Bumpers for Blackberry KEY2 - Clear with Black Rim https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G5NJ2PV...UvbUpU13318850

Will add more pics once on computer tomorrow
    + 1

I love it. I wanted a case that "disappeared" once I put it on my phone and this one does just that. This is not a hard, cheap plastic case but rather a firm and slightly flexible one. Also, the phone somewhat "sits" inside of the case which protects the screen/buttons if you place it face down.
    Last edited by justaskme1000; 12-08-18 at 08:09 AM.
    Byrese and the brother like this.
    12-08-18 07:58 AM
    + 1

I love it. I wanted a case that "disappeared" once I put it on my phone and this one does just that. This is not a hard, cheap plastic case but rather a firm and slightly flexible one. Also, the phone somewhat "sits" inside of the case which protects the screen/buttons if you place it face down.
    Ok...that case looks legit. I like how it shows the BB logo on the back due to the clear back and that it kinda of "sits" in the case. Does it add any heft?
    Last edited by Byrese; 12-09-18 at 02:33 PM.
    12-08-18 05:38 PM
    Ok...that case looks legit. I like how it how's the BB logo on the back due to the clear back and that it kinda of "sits" in the case. Does it add any heft?
    That's the other reason I picked this case. I wanted the BlackBerry logo to show and it does. It adds no extra weight or size to the phone and it's not slippery to the touch.
    Byrese and the brother like this.
    12-09-18 12:04 AM
    I've seen the TopACE TPU case mentioned in this thread. Absolutely cannot recommend it. While it fits pretty well and looks good, also protects screen/keyboard when phone is laid on its face (edges protrude a little to raise the phone off surface) - the back gets very slippery. I clean it off and it's OK for a short while but in less than a day's use it is very slippery again.

Richard
    12-10-18 02:02 PM
    I ordered one of them cheap bumper like cases from AliExpress, it came in a week late (dropped it already) but does it's job okay-ish.

I wanted to use it without the back cover plate (which I'm still not sure if it's more like a mirror or translucent) but it was mandatory to hold the KEY2 into place and not fall out of the bumper.

Hopefully I will come around a better case, but this will do for now. I will look around for some kind of wrapping which readds the grippyness because this backplate is really plasticy slippery.

Attachment 440932Attachment 440933
    I spiced my case up a little, adding some Carbon Fiber and a Wireless Qi Tag behing the backplate to support wireless charging. Pretty happy on the results.

Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-whatsapp-image-2018-12-27-12.57.44.jpg

Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-whatsapp-image-2018-12-27-12.57.45.jpg
    joewoo likes this.
    12-27-18 06:04 AM
    Just received my order
    12-31-18 05:08 AM
    Do we really require screenguard or protector as key2 is already protected with gorilla glass?
    12-31-18 05:52 AM
    Do we really require screenguard or protector as key2 is already protected with gorilla glass?
    Yes, it’s saved multiple screens in my family not just BB hardware. Look for 9H tempered glass. Been worth it for me.... good luck
    12-31-18 06:33 AM
280 ... 678910 ...