Found some great cases, skins or accessories for your BlackBerry KEY2? Let us know! Cases are still slim but here's a few that I ordered.

TopACE Clear Case - https://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-To...UvbUpU13233608

PUSHIMEI Protective Cover Case - https://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-PU...UvbUpU13233608
    emiljohns, the_boon and YDShine like this.
    07-13-18 01:27 PM
    Got my OEM softshell from Telus a day after I ordered it. One of the nicest cases I have use. It DOES elevate screen so you can set it face down. And it does show off the silver device nicely.

$35 w/ free shipping
    PDAJAH likes this.
    07-13-18 02:49 PM
    Got my OEM softshell from Telus a day after I ordered it. One of the nicest cases I have use. It DOES elevate screen so you can set it face down. And it does show off the silver device nicely.

$35 w/ free shipping
    They won't ship to me because my billing address is in Ontario, but I'm currently in NS for work. Wth
    07-13-18 04:12 PM
    cookaR transparent KEY2 ultra thin case arriving today
    07-14-18 01:34 AM
    They won't ship to me because my billing address is in Ontario, but I'm currently in NS for work. Wth
    Strange. I just placed my order on TELUS, and I am in Ontario. I hope it doesn't get cancelled. I haven't seen it available anywhere else.
    07-14-18 08:43 AM
    Strange. I just placed my order on TELUS, and I am in Ontario. I hope it doesn't get cancelled. I haven't seen it available anywhere else.
    I mean they wouldn't ship it to me while I'm in Nova Scotia. I have to wait another month until I'm home.
    07-14-18 08:46 AM
    I'm using my Priv leather holster. It's a tad taller but doesn't cause any issues with the magnetic clasp.
    07-14-18 10:02 AM
    Is the OEM leather case available yet?
    07-15-18 06:05 AM
    i bought both the TopAce and Avidet cases off of Amazon and I'm 99% sure they are the exact same case. However, I do like it
    07-15-18 09:49 PM
    I have to say that I'm really disappointed that BlackBerry did not make a pocket case for the Key2. I tried my KeyONE pocket and...meh. The Key2 is taller and the notification window doesn't really work. I will most likely continue using the KeyONE case for now but I really hope they release an official pocket case for the Key2
    07-16-18 08:19 AM
    Don't get this screen protector guys!

BlackBerry KEY2 Screen Protector, AVIDET 9H Hardness Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for BlackBerry KEY2

Doesn't fit the Key2 completely, the left and right edges are missing as if it was a screen protector for another phone or it was made for a phone with a curved edge display since the left and right side not only don't fit but they both have air bubbles in them. I told the professional installer at the mobile phone shop can't you get rid of those bubbles? he said no because there is a gap in the edges like it was made for a curved display phone. Stay away from this crappy screen protector and seller.
    tazcubed likes this.
    07-16-18 04:39 PM
    The new soft silicone shell.
    Attached Thumbnails Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-1a433d4e-c775-4926-9eb0-c68c6ee4b9ec.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-d1d74f87-1d3b-4492-96ed-e475238a6705.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-48162a1f-5768-4b2c-ab97-a73c343abee2.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-19018e48-8d43-4781-ac72-4a51f4b50d54.jpg  
    07-18-18 12:35 AM
    Found some great cases, skins or accessories for your BlackBerry KEY2? Let us know! Cases are still slim but here's a few that I ordered.

TopACE Clear Case - https://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-To...UvbUpU13238102

PUSHIMEI Protective Cover Case - https://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-PU...UvbUpU13238102
    What has been your go-to? The OEM softshell looks solid but not available in the states.
    07-18-18 10:49 AM
    this case looks so nice, but it is such a shame that the bottom is exposed like that. i'd almost certainly expect damage to the phone should I accidentally drop it or hit it on something.

I'm glad they made it so that you can put the phone face down without the keys touching the surface though. Maybe on the KEY3, they can have full protection like the dual layer shell for the KEYone, and the depth of the case of this one for the KEY2.
    Snappy Phoenix likes this.
    07-18-18 12:23 PM
    this case looks so nice, but it is such a shame that the bottom is exposed like that. i'd almost certainly expect damage to the phone should I accidentally drop it or hit it on something.

I'm glad they made it so that you can put the phone face down without the keys touching the surface though. Maybe on the KEY3, they can have full protection like the dual layer shell for the KEYone, and the depth of the case of this one for the KEY2.
    Agreed - I'd much rather have it fully protected. It feels very nice though - and looks great on the black model, but i'd be worried the black bottom frame would get scratches while exposed - the silver would probably be OK and scratches wouldn't be as noticeable.
    07-18-18 12:25 PM
    Agreed - I'd much rather have it fully protected. It feels very nice though - and looks great on the black model, but i'd be worried the black bottom frame would get scratches while exposed - the silver would probably be OK and scratches wouldn't be as noticeable.
    Oh, the case looks beautifully made. I like that the interior is soft (looks like it). I have the black KEY2, so I'd just be waiting for scratches but I shouldn't worry too much--this case is nowhere to be found in the U.S.
    07-18-18 12:53 PM
    I hope the OEM cases become available in the USA soon.

I have a clear TPU case from TopACE to hold me over until then. The edge of the middle cutout for the charger at the bottom of the case digs into my pinky when I type on the phone. Gets uncomfortable during prolonged use. I had a TPU case from Ringke for my KeyOne and didn't have any issues.
    07-18-18 03:01 PM
    Is it slamboy certified? (Flossy Carter lol)

Meaning does any part of the phone touch the surface when you put it face down or does the case protrude in all angles?

Other than that, looks on but kind of hides a lot of the Silver design. Would be nice if you could color in the blackberry logo on the case
    07-18-18 04:32 PM
    Is it slamboy certified? (Flossy Carter lol)

Meaning does any part of the phone touch the surface when you put it face down or does the case protrude in all angles?

Other than that, looks on but kind of hides a lot of the Silver design. Would be nice if you could color in the blackberry logo on the case
    No part of the phone touches a surface front or back when the case is on.
    the_boon likes this.
    07-18-18 04:48 PM
    No part of the phone touches a surface front or back when the case is on.
    Good to know. So basically the only problem with this case is finding one lol
    JECE likes this.
    07-18-18 04:49 PM
    Topace clear case until my Tudia dual case comes in the mail. I'm still waiting for an Incipio dual case because I like the blue one obviously..duh
    07-18-18 05:24 PM
    What has been your go-to? The OEM softshell looks solid but not available in the states.
    I only got the Top Ace black one thus far. It does the trick. Nothing fancy for $8. I'll get some others soon though and see how I feel about them.
    07-18-18 05:48 PM
    I called blackberry still no update for the official blackberry flip case, but they did say it would be sold by amazon.
    07-19-18 05:20 PM
    does some one no if there is a pockedcase like the one there is for the keyone ->
    https://www.belsimpel.nl/accessoire-...rPD_BwE&cntd=1

Thanks in advance!
    Greets -blackberry forum noob-
    07-20-18 02:00 AM
    We got both OEM KEY2 ACCs now on stock (we're a BlackBerry reseller in CEE). The soft shell is quite nice, wish they had more color options though. In fact, this one's the best soft shelll BlackBerry ever made. Oh yeah, and it smells very unique too.

Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!-img_20180720_1313504.jpg

The flip shell is another story. Good build quality, a bit cheap looking front because of the logo placement.

We also received StilGut (made by the same OEM as TETDED) flip cases for the KEY2 yesterday, they're quite good as usual and much cheaper than the OEM flip shell.
    herbersh likes this.
    07-20-18 06:16 AM
280 123 ...