So my new key 2 silver is arriving tomorrow from Amazon and I want to get a case for it as well. Any suggestions? I am not looking for anything that adds to much bulk to the phone. I like slim fitting cases..
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    01-17-19 10:18 PM
    I have the OEM BlackBerry Soft Shell Case on my KEY2 with the Supershieldz Screen Protector and I am very pleased with both. The OEM case does not add much bulk to the KEY2 like a lot of cases do and the Supershieldz Screen Protector doesn't affect the sensitivity of the screen.

Bob
    01-18-19 07:26 AM
    I've 5-6 cases for my key2, don't remember the name of all but I've amzer's soft shell, pushimei soft TPU brushed anti- fingerprint case, key2 ultra thin premium fit case and some more but whenever I put the case on I feel like the device gets bulky and I don't enjoy typing like I do when it's without any case or cover. They're all sitting in drawer and I use the device as it is,, you don't want to hide that beauty in any case.
    01-20-19 01:02 AM
    So my new key 2 silver is arriving tomorrow from Amazon and I want to get a case for it as well. Any suggestions? I am not looking for anything that adds to much bulk to the phone. I like slim fitting cases..
    A premium slim leather case is Stilgut which fits nicely your description.
    01-20-19 02:31 AM
    Has to be an official blackberry softshell case. All the others just look tacky and awful

better still keep it naked.
    01-20-19 04:31 AM
    Best case is the one you like. Pretty subjective. I have black rubber and clear and leather and use them all in different situations. I actually prefer case on the phone for added weight. I find the phone is nice naked I find the balance is better with case on. No case the phone feels like a feather weight.

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    01-20-19 08:12 AM