I have been using my Key2 as a second phone for over a year now, using Google voice on Wi-Fi, but now I am considering setting up a new line for my phone, the other phone being a work phone.

Previously I was an AT&T customer but now I would be starting fresh with no personal account. What would be the best Carrier in 2021 to start a new phone line for my Key2?

On a side note has anyone replaced the battery? I would like to, but what do you think, go to a phone repair shop or pray I don't break it?
    04-25-21 04:54 PM
    I have been using my Key2 as a second phone for over a year now, using Google voice on Wi-Fi, but now I am considering setting up a new line for my phone, the other phone being a work phone.

Previously I was an AT&T customer but now I would be starting fresh with no personal account. What would be the best Carrier in 2021 to start a new phone line for my Key2?

On a side note has anyone replaced the battery? I would like to, but what do you think, go to a phone repair shop or pray I don't break it?
    AT&T likely won't allow you to make calls after they shut down 3G. They don't typically allow VoLTE on BYOD devices.

You're better off with TMO.

For the $25 you're likely to pay for a phone shop's labour, I'd go with that. It takes them about 10 min.
    04-25-21 05:01 PM
    sounds like a good plan, thanks for the advice
    04-25-21 05:53 PM
    Just to confirm, I have used BlackBerry on TMO for years to (and currently) and never had an issue.
    Sporkguy3 likes this.
    04-27-21 11:51 AM
    I use it on Verizon and Mint with no issues. You do have to add a feature to your Verizon account but after that it's been golden. Mint/TMo is plug and play.
    Sporkguy3 likes this.
    04-27-21 05:30 PM