Well, hell has frozen over! BBMo via an Instagram post has BRILLIANTLY stated that "Communication is the Corner Stone of doing Business" !!! Hallelujah!!! Amen!!! Let the Angels Sing!!! BBMo Sees the Light!!!-screenshot_20190729-174912.jpeg
    RK_BB, the_boon and Vistaus like this.
    07-29-19 08:08 PM
    How ironic!?
    anon(10387168) and Vistaus like this.
    07-29-19 08:09 PM
    Lmao
    anon(10387168) and Vistaus like this.
    07-29-19 08:49 PM
    This page is run by a different company
    Vistaus likes this.
    07-29-19 08:56 PM
    This page is run by a different company
    I'll bet BBMo picks up the tab!
    07-29-19 09:07 PM
    I'm sure Crackberry will do a front page follow up story on this. Don't fret.
    07-29-19 09:45 PM
    Are you people being sarcastic?

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    07-29-19 09:47 PM
    Ahhhhhhh, yes!
    07-29-19 09:58 PM
    Ahhhhhhh, yes!
    I would have never guessed. This like a repeat memory from bb10 forum days. Thread after thread about Blackberry being dead.

I still want to hold on to my frayed thread I have tightly grasped in my fingers.

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    RK_BB, anon(10387168) and bh7171 like this.
    07-29-19 10:02 PM
    Well, hell has frozen over! BBMo via an Instagram post has BRILLIANTLY stated that "Communication is the Corner Stone of doing Business" !!! Hallelujah!!! Amen!!! Let the Angels Sing!!! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190729-174912.jpeg 
Views:	116 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	445461
    Time for an on-line petition.......LOL
    07-30-19 10:27 AM
    I'm sure Crackberry will do a front page follow up story on this. Don't fret.
    About that, you know times are rough for BBMo and PKB's when CrackBerry itself posts about the F(x) Tec Pro 1 and the Unihertz Titan which are "competitor" devices.

I doubt that back in 2012 they bothered posting about Nokia E71's, or landscape sliders or Galaxy Ch@t or whatever other PKB devices were coming out at the time lol
    RK_BB, pgg101, John Albert and 2 others like this.
    07-30-19 08:05 PM
    About that, you know times are rough for BBMo and PKB's when CrackBerry itself posts about the F(x) Tec Pro 1 and the Unihertz Titan which are "competitor" devices.

I doubt that back in 2012 they bothered posting about Nokia E71's, or landscape sliders or Galaxy Ch@t or whatever other PKB devices were coming out at the time lol
    Back then there were other known BlackBerry devices coming....
    RK_BB and shadowcalling like this.
    07-31-19 08:03 AM

Despite your thoughts on it, I posted it because:

1) It's basically what people have been asking for. An Android Passport.
    2) To make BlackBerry Mobile take a look and realize 'hey others are doing this too!'
    3) I wanted to.
    4) We did post about Nokia devices, though, to be fair it was because they also ran BlackBerry Connect - https://crackberry.com/blackberry-se...-nokia-devices and when dumb things like this - https://crackberry.com/t-advertiseme...-os-nokia-e71x happened.

We also used to do Smartphone Round Robins which included devices from all our sites, this one is particular highlighted several qwerty keyboards / Nokia's - https://crackberry.com/nokia-smartph...ne-round-robin / https://crackberry.com/android-revie...ne-round-robin
    07-31-19 01:58 PM

LMAO.... had to get Bla1ze all riled up
    Vistaus likes this.
    07-31-19 09:32 PM
    This is how China plays war: smart economics to put legit devices and companies out of bizniz.

Just read "the art of war" and apply those principles to modern day society and economics. The Titan is one example and they have BlackBerry directly in their sights. Also with the Titan and idk other Chinese tech, espionage on foreign and domestic use with it's backdoor access is a feature of the Titan. It reads right in their privacy policy governed by the Chinese.

You can expect that the Chinese government is involved in this; subsidizing the product to make competition in other countries futile. They justify the cost of subsidizing in order to harvest your communications data.
    Last edited by givechanceachance; 07-31-19 at 10:16 PM. Reason: grammar and fixes
    07-31-19 10:10 PM
    By the way, isn't TCL a Chinese company too?

China doesn't have to take the detour via Unihertz to attack BlackBerry. They have already had success with TCL. The brand will disappear.
    anon(10218918) and Vistaus like this.
    08-01-19 12:15 AM
    LMAO.... had to get Bla1ze all riled up
    Didn't mean to offend anyone, just stating how things have changed since then
    08-01-19 06:30 AM
    Didn't mean to offend anyone, just stating how things have changed since then
    Offended? No. Irritated? Perhaps. When our speculation is wrong, explanation sets the recalibration ..... I’ve been on the receiving end a few times. You should feel special...

It’s the point of Forums, Threads and such. Having an EIC that actually participates is what really makes CB the awesome community we hang around here for.
    hamilgs likes this.
    08-01-19 06:51 AM
    This is how China plays war: smart economics to put legit devices and companies out of bizniz.

Just read "the art of war" and apply those principles to modern day society and economics. The Titan is one example and they have BlackBerry directly in their sights. Also with the Titan and idk other Chinese tech, espionage on foreign and domestic use with it's backdoor access is a feature of the Titan. It reads right in their privacy policy governed by the Chinese.

You can expect that the Chinese government is involved in this; subsidizing the product to make competition in other countries futile. They justify the cost of subsidizing in order to harvest your communications data.
    That would be like hiring some thugs to break Charlie Brown leg so he can't do the kick off in the big football (US) game.
    08-01-19 08:33 AM

LMAO. You're serious? The Chinese gov isn't going to waste their time on a device that might sell a few thousand units if it even comes to fruition lol.
    08-02-19 11:24 AM
    That would be like hiring some thugs to break Charlie Brown leg so he can't do the kick off in the big football (US) game.
    Or getting Lucy drunk the night before....
    08-02-19 12:42 PM
    Or getting Lucy drunk the night before....
    Lucy looks like she would be a mean drunk!
    shadowcalling likes this.
    08-02-19 12:54 PM
    LMAO. You're serious? The Chinese gov isn't going to waste their time on a device that might sell a few thousand units if it even comes to fruition lol.
    Especially if said government has a thing for QWERTY's
    08-02-19 02:02 PM
    Especially if said government has a thing for QWERTY's
    It often depends "Who" buys such units. If it is Enterprise Corporate business including banks or Governments, that would be a very fruitful niche market to compromise for them.
    shadowcalling likes this.
    08-02-19 03:14 PM
    It often depends "Who" buys such units. If it is Enterprise Corporate business including banks or Governments, that would be a very fruitful niche market to compromise for them.
    Yes, a Canadian Bank bought 10,000 units...
    08-02-19 04:50 PM
93 123 ...