Is there a way to backup a BBMe conversation? One used to be able to e-mail them, but they now cut off after very short length. Thank you.
    06-13-21 12:59 AM
    Is there a way to backup a BBMe conversation? One used to be able to e-mail them, but they now cut off after very short length. Thank you.
    It is what it is.
    06-13-21 03:28 AM
    It is what it is.
    Meaning there is no way to do so? Is there no native backup in the app? Appreciate your help.
    06-13-21 10:12 AM
    Meaning there is no way to do so? Is there no native backup in the app? Appreciate your help.
    If you purchase the full version I think all chat history can be exported.
    06-13-21 10:17 AM
    If you purchase the full version I think all chat history can be exported.
    I pay the $2.49 for 6 months, but don't see such an option. Thank you.
    06-13-21 10:33 AM
    I pay the $2.49 for 6 months, but don't see such an option. Thank you.
    No, the real full version - not the lite consumer version.
    06-13-21 10:34 AM
    No, the real full version - not the lite consumer version.
    Right, this is just the one that replaced BBM. Why would one even consider anything beyond the lite consumer version if this one doesn't even allow for backup? Surprised to hear that it doesn't do so. Thank you.
    06-13-21 10:50 AM
    Right, this is just the one that replaced BBM. Why would one even consider anything beyond the lite consumer version if this one doesn't even allow for backup? Surprised to hear that it doesn't do so. Thank you.
    They can't give all the features to consumers for basically free when corporations have been paying full price for it all along.
    06-13-21 10:53 AM

Live events. Come backstage at Radio City Music Hall or visit the stages in Times Square on New Year's Eve and you'll see where the less than 0.02% of those devices continue to be used. Heck, it is even more intriguing to see them continue to be used on launch events for devices without physical keyboards.
    https://www.blackberry.com/us/en/pro...enterprise#top

Based on the important you and your fellow people have placed on BlackBerry, this seems like an inexpensive and smart no-brainer.
    06-13-21 10:57 AM
    They can't give all the features to consumers for basically free when corporations have been paying full price for it all along.
    We already migrated to WhatsApp for most of our chats. I happen to use BBMe just to chat with one person in my office and would like to be able to back up the chat. Frustratingly, his device rebooted, and he lost our conversation, so I am trying to export mine so that he can have it, but this doesn't seem to be an option. Seems crazy that BlackBerry would remove a feature that used to exist on BBM. Thank you.
    06-13-21 10:58 AM
    https://www.blackberry.com/us/en/pro...enterprise#top

We tried BlackBerry Workspaces and it was bad. We had all sorts of problems with it and dropped it. Just want to export a simple BBMe chat.

Based on the important you and your fellow people have placed on BlackBerry, this seems like an inexpensive and smart no-brainer.
    06-13-21 11:04 AM