Hey. I've had my BBF100-6 for almost a year now and the OEM soft shell case for that amount of time too. The case is now somewhat haggard/damaged so I'm looking to replace it. The official soft shell case for KEY2 is out of stock in the BlackBerry EU online store, and is apparently still not yet released on Amazon UK. Does anyone know where I can get another one of these cases from? Thanks!
    10-31-19 06:00 AM
    I haven't spotted any of those available in a while. A lot of the EU spots had them but not anymore it seems.
    10-31-19 11:31 AM
    What does it look like? Just curious. I'll keep an eye out since I'm looking for another case for mine, too.
    10-31-19 04:56 PM
    Hey. I've had my BBF100-6 for almost a year now and the OEM soft shell case for that amount of time too. The case is now somewhat haggard/damaged so I'm looking to replace it. The official soft shell case for KEY2 is out of stock in the BlackBerry EU online store, and is apparently still not yet released on Amazon UK. Does anyone know where I can get another one of these cases from? Thanks!
    I take it that you are in the UK? There are some popping up on eBay right now. Also if you were in Canada you can get it at the Telus online store.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=oeg729fz
    10-31-19 05:10 PM
    I haven't spotted any of those available in a while. A lot of the EU spots had them but not anymore it seems.
    I did a favour for someone just this week, I got one from the Telus Store and shipped it to the US.
    Sigewif likes this.
    10-31-19 05:37 PM
    I don't trust eBay what's the best recommended alternative soft shell to the OEM?

Edit: yes, sorry, I'm in the UK.
    11-01-19 10:32 AM