I have just got the KEY 2 after a Priv. The battery life on the Key is phenomenal - 13 hours moderate use and 74% remaining. It will regularly say that it is more than one day left.
    12-23-19 06:15 PM
    I have just got the KEY 2 after a Priv. The battery life on the Key is phenomenal - 13 hours moderate use and 74% remaining. It will regularly say that it is more than one day left.
    Yep... the battery life on the KEY2 is fantastic... Especially coming from a PRIV. I had a PRIV so I have first hand experience.

I typically get well over a day with moderate to heavy use and 6-8 hours of SOT.

Bob
    the_boon likes this.
    12-23-19 06:21 PM
    Yeah it's good but Keyone battery is GREAT iMO. That phone use to last me two and a half days.
    coffee-turtle likes this.
    12-23-19 10:31 PM
    Yeah it's good but Keyone battery is GREAT iMO. That phone use to last me two and a half days.
    It's a very easy 2 days on my Black Edition KeyOne. Best battery life of any smartphone I have used.
    12-23-19 10:51 PM
    I unfortunately still have never head over a day. My phone is just over a year old and I regularly need to charge it by 7pm. I've sent it back to BlackBerry and no luck. They checked the battery and apparently it's fine!
    12-24-19 02:23 AM
    May be you are a heavy, heavy user?
    12-24-19 05:20 AM
    I unfortunately still have never head over a day. My phone is just over a year old and I regularly need to charge it by 7pm. I've sent it back to BlackBerry and no luck. They checked the battery and apparently it's fine!
    same here, never had the luxury of going over 16hrs. i tried once having it full charge before going to sleep, when i woke up it says 80+% left and an estimate of over a day battery life. but over the day, it started to drop fast.

i dont know.. those saying they have reach more than a day or two... do they have any 3rd party app installed at all??? no fb, ig, whatsapp? doesnt use any gps at all? games?
    12-24-19 05:30 AM
    Are you using all of BlackBerry's apps? Especially the Hub/Hub+ services?

Cause those will affect how long your phone lasts throughout the day
    12-24-19 09:48 AM
    Don't use any social media or play games on it. Just purely for work. It's something called

Phone services
    Network services

Hub & Hub+ have been ok since the factory reset from BlackBerry
    12-24-19 10:05 AM
    It's a very easy 2 days on my Black Edition KeyOne. Best battery life of any smartphone I have used.
    It reminds me of the first generation mobile phones, Nokias etc, which didn't need to be charged for days
    John Albert and bh7171 like this.
    12-24-19 10:59 AM
    It reminds me of the first generation mobile phones, Nokias etc, which didn't need to be charged for days
    I wonder if looking back part of the reason their batteries lasted longer, was their limited functionality. There's only so long you can spend on calls and playing snake.
    12-24-19 02:31 PM
    I wonder if looking back part of the reason their batteries lasted longer, was their limited functionality. There's only so long you can spend on calls and playing snake.
    You'd be surprised. My E6 used to play games, video, music ect and I'd still get 3 days to the charge. Symbian was designed when resources were scarce, so it ran very efficiently. It was buttery smooth on a 680mhz single core and 256 MB of ram.
    12-24-19 04:44 PM
    hi , Prive an Key2 batteries are same??? mine on Key 2 is not doin well... bought new one, but maybe not original so also very bad
    12-25-19 07:39 AM
    in my country Azerbaijan almost noone using BB , so i am having hard time finding battery for my Key 2. Also postal servises do not deliver batteries- so what you guys suggest? which models? where on internet? i have friends in Europe and Dubai, so can be delivered to them
    12-25-19 07:42 AM
    in my country Azerbaijan almost noone using BB , so i am having hard time finding battery for my Key 2. Also postal servises do not deliver batteries- so what you guys suggest? which models? where on internet? i have friends in Europe and Dubai, so can be delivered to them
    Ebay or amazon. If you're good with DIY repairs, that'll be a simple task of opening it up and replacing it.

From my BlackBerry Q5 on Freedom Mobile 3G HSPA+
    12-25-19 03:18 PM
    Don't use any social media or play games on it. Just purely for work. It's something called

Phone services
    Network services

Hub & Hub+ have been ok since the factory reset from BlackBerry
    Or just use everything in the web browser (android.system.webview) and use the core functions for phone, sms and e-mail.

Just like I do.

From my BlackBerry Q5 on Freedom Mobile 3G HSPA+
    12-25-19 03:19 PM
    ebay and amazon dont deliver batteries to Azerbaijan, unfortunately- yes, replacing is not a problem problem is to find one here))
    12-26-19 08:31 AM
    You'd be surprised. My E6 used to play games, video, music ect and I'd still get 3 days to the charge. Symbian was designed when resources were scarce, so it ran very efficiently. It was buttery smooth on a 680mhz single core and 256 MB of ram.
    I owned quite a number of Symbian phones:

Nokia N80
    Nokia N81
    Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
    Nokia N8-00 (on Symbian Anna when I left it)

I found it difficult to get more than a day and a half on them, Symbian phones were great, I absolutely would have loved for it to live up until now, but Battery Life wise they were not as amazing as I have seen some claim. Certainly far better than Windows Mobile devices which were trying too hard to be PCs.

I find most newer phones to be more accommodating in terms of little compromise, stuff from about 2017 to now has truly amazed me, the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is one of the first smartphones that blew me away in battery life, the Note 4 before that was also pretty good but turned for the worst after some OS updates were released
    12-26-19 06:04 PM