I seldom leave my Bluetooth on, but when I do and check battery usage Bluetooth doesn't show up?

Is there another way to see battery usage by app?

KEYᵒⁿᵉ on Nougat
    02-04-20 09:36 AM
    Not sure about the K1 as I'm using a Priv and a K2 and can't find anything in the battery stats for Bluetooth.
    I leave my Bluetooth on all the time for the K2 as I use a smartwatch and get good battery life.

Posted via my beautiful priv
    C_McD likes this.
    02-04-20 11:01 AM
    Hi
    K1 & K2 Bluetooth is v4.x, meaning it's able to roam between "old" Bluetooth Classic for audio and "new" Bluetooth Low Energy for stand-by, sync and small peripherals comms like smartwatch. Typical default profile is Low Energy then consumption is neglectable. When audio streaming, Bluetooth becomes Classic with higher consumption.
    It means there's no battery effect on having Bluetooth always enabled (was not the case ten years ago... when only Classic).
    C_McD likes this.
    02-06-20 07:31 AM
    Thanks for the enlightenment!

I have one app I use for business that uses BT and I use it infrequently, but recently, with more states enacting no handhelds during driving I've turned it on and connected to my car just to try in case there might be a need.

I don't stream music, etc so looks like I'm good.
    02-07-20 10:53 AM
    I am having an issue pairing a blue tooth ear piece to my key 2..it doesn't pair but it pairs to my Alcatel go flip...anyone have any ideas why my key 2 can't pair with a blue tooth ear piece?
    02-08-20 07:57 PM
    I am having an issue pairing a blue tooth ear piece to my key 2..it doesn't pair but it pairs to my Alcatel go flip...anyone have any ideas why my key 2 can't pair with a blue tooth ear piece?
    You just got that phone didn't you? Sometimes something as simple as a reboot will solve issues as you describe.
    02-08-20 11:57 PM
    So BT does show up on the Battery Usage list once it reaches 1%... now I know! Guess it very low consumption because I never saw it until today.
    02-15-20 08:22 AM