This has been happening a lot more frequently lately. I will plug my phone in as usual then in the AM, there is a green light and the phone is off. I click the power button and it then shows the battery level at 100% but the phone is powered off. This is how it usually shows if the battery dies, you plug it in then it shows the battery level. I had to power it back on. The problem is now my alarm clock isn't working and it's causing issues.

If I check the battery now it only shows since I turned it on. Are there any other logs I can check to see why it somehow stopped charging, hit 0 battery then wouldn't turn itself back on?
    01-21-20 08:21 AM
    I would try the following;
    1. Different outlet
    2. Different charging brick
    3. Different charging cable
    01-21-20 08:23 AM
    This has been happening a lot more frequently lately. I will plug my phone in as usual then in the AM, there is a green light and the phone is off. I click the power button and it then shows the battery level at 100% but the phone is powered off. This is how it usually shows if the battery dies, you plug it in then it shows the battery level. I had to power it back on. The problem is now my alarm clock isn't working and it's causing issues.

If I check the battery now it only shows since I turned it on. Are there any other logs I can check to see why it somehow stopped charging, hit 0 battery then wouldn't turn itself back on?
    Hmm, weird. Did you check inside the USB port on device to ensure no conductive debris is present?
    It might not actually be draining to 0%, rather just turning off. Sounds strangely related to the issue presented in this thread.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...rging-1179964/
    01-21-20 09:34 PM
    Not sure why this is happening but could I just ask a few questions.
    I take it as this is the k2 forum the device giving the problem is a K2?
    Do you have the phone charging all night ?
    I usually charge my K2 every other night as the battery is still very good for my use but I don't leave it on the charger all night as I use a timer plug to switch the charger off.

Posted via my beautiful priv
    01-22-20 05:08 AM
    USB is clear and no debris. I took a look at that KB but I'm confused to how he resolved it. I do use the Screen Saver the only toggles are about home clocks and time. I'm also not sure how he was able to "reset" it.
    01-22-20 02:49 PM
    Yes it's a K2. Yes I keep it charging at night. I can't charge it every other night as my battery is at 20% by the time I go to bed (I use it heavily during the day for work).
    01-22-20 02:50 PM
    Could you do factory reset?
    01-22-20 03:01 PM